HAIR

author's note: clearing out some drafts, so this one is not my best but it's sorta cute soooo why not upload it, ya know :)
-

"what are you doing to my arm?" you asked, sitting up as you saw lucas laughing with mike as you looked at what they had drawn as you threw a pillow at them. "oh, you immature dipshits!" you yelled, getting up as you headed to the bathroom to clean up your arm with a smile on your face as lucas and mike continued laughing.

will and max exchanged a look of slight disgust. 

"you two are serious idiots," max said, rolling her eyes as she got up to go check on you.

nancy, steve, and robin all started waking up from where they were sleeping downstairs around the couch while max knocked on the bathroom door. you kicked it open gently with your foot, allowing her inside as she came into the bathroom to help get the drawing of the pig off of your arm. 

"why did they draw a pig of all things?" you asked her as she shrugged, shaking her head. 

"because they're idiots. no reason i broke up with him five times," she said as you laughed, seeing her get the entire pig off as you both walked out of the bathroom. steve was talking with the three boys as nancy and robin were having an entire conversation.

"so, ________, are you dating anybody?" mike asked as dustin looked at him in confusion.

"why are you asking? you couldn't get a girlfriend because you'd draw a damn farm animal on her arm," you retorted, sitting down on the couch next to steve as he waited for mike to respond. lucas and will exchanged a look, you taking notice. "i'm not dating harrington here." 

they nodded, mike waiting for an answer from you as dustin shook his head. 

"you guys, is it not obvious?" he asked as mike turned to face him.

"you know?" he questioned as dustin nodded. 

"obviously, she tells me everything."

"why him?" mike asked, turning his head back to face you as you leaned forwards. 

"because henderson doesn't draw shit on my arm," you told them, giving them a thin lined smile before leaning back against the couch. steve laughed a little. "besides, why do you guys want to know if i'm dating anybody?"

"are you sure you aren't dating steve?" lucas asked.

you nodded.

"why do you want us to date so badly?" 

lucas shrugged.

"you two would look good together," he responded as you looked over at steve, ruffling his hair before standing up and realizing the time. 

"oh shit, i gotta go," you said, walking out the backdoor of the wheelers' household basement. mike, lucas, and will all turned to dustin to see what he had to say. 

"who is she dating?" 

dustin shrugged.

"it's obvious, you all should know it." 
-

"there you are!" eddie said eagerly as he pulled you into his arms, pressing a few kisses to the side of your head as you smiled, holding back onto him. "i've been waiting all morning for you."

you nodded, burying your head in the crook of his neck.

"yeah, sorry, munson. i got caught up with my friends and your hellfire freshman," you told him as he smiled to himself before pulling you back to look at you. 

"you are absolutely the most beautiful person to look at," he said as you blushed heavily, your eyes staring up at his. his eyes were sweet, you could fall into them and you always did. 

"________," he said, snapping you out of the gaze you had on him. 

"sorry," you muttered, giving him another smile before sitting down on his couch.

"the kids were asking who i was dating," you told him as he furrowed his eyebrows at you, looking into your eyes expectantly. "and i didn't tell them, but they thought i would look damn good with harrington." 

"harrington? really?" he asked, shifting on the couch as you nodded, focusing your attention towards a random part of his small trailer. 

"look, you know that i love you, munson. besides, harrington and i are just friends. i could never date someone who cares that much about their hair," you joked, laughing afterwards as eddie laughed with you. he pulled you closer, pressing a few kisses to your cheek as you sighed into it, settling in easily. 

"i love you," he said.

"i love you too."