SENIOR

author's note: this is such an old draft lmao, but i'm trying to get rid of a lot of the old writings that i have before staring a new one cause i'm so scatter brained that i have so many random ideas:)
-

"so, _______, is it true?" dustin asked as you sat their lunch table, staring off into space before feeling his elbow hit you in the side as you shook yourself out of the trance like state you were in. "is it true, ________?" 

"is what true?" you asked, looking at him as mike walked over to the table with gareth and jeff and the two of them sat down. 

"that you're, you know, going out with a senior?" he said, quieting his words near the end of his sentence as you laughed a little, looking down towards the table as you took a sip of your drink before looking up at him again.

"maybe," you replied, your eyes looking between all your friends before facing the table once more. dustin and mike both nudged each other in their sides as you looked back down towards the table. "can you all just ask the question instead of staring at me?" 

"who is it?" mike asked, leaning forwards to try and hear if you would tell them. you eyes briefly met his before looking down towards the table once more, letting out a brief sigh. 

"it's my business," you replied, giving them all a brief smile before standing up and walking to the backdoors of the cafeteria. mike turned back around to face his friends as dustin furrowed his eyebrows, hoping he could figure it out.
-

the silence was louder the further you made your way down the hallway and towards your locker. you were planning on getting the stuff for your next classes when you felt somebody's hands on your waist. you jumped, hitting your head on the locker door as you heard him laughing. 

"sorry, princess," he muttered, laughing slightly still as he pulled you close in his arms. you placed your hand on your head as you looked up at him. 

"thanks for the head injury, munson," you muttered, your eyes staring up into his as he smiled back at you, his hand gently removing yours as he pressed slightly onto the small bruise you were getting already. "that hurts," you muttered, taking his hand off your head. 

"jesus, you're already getting a bruise?" he asked softly as you looked at him in slight bewilderment. 

"i just hit my head, thanks to you, on a metal door. of course i'm already getting a bruise, pretty boy," you said softly, letting out a sigh as he pressed a brief kiss to your forehead. there was a shared silence between the two of you for a moment before he spoke up once more. 

"________, should we maybe tell people that we're together?" he asked as you thought about it over in your mind, rolling the idea around in careful consideration. "i mean, gareth has been asking me about a girl and all, and i just hate lying to him." 

you smiled sweetly up at him. 

"aw, you're so proud of me," you said somewhat sarcastically as he laughed, pressing a kiss to the side of your head. you winced, the bruise hurting as he realized and began apologizing. 

"aren't those supposed to heal quickly?" he mumbled as you nodded.

"well, munson, it takes about a week or so for a bruise to fully heal and i just hit it, but might i remind you that you were the one made me hit my head to begin with," you joked as eddie sighed, pulling you closely into his arms as you smiled, letting out a sigh as you heard the cafeteria doors open. 

"shit, somebody is coming," you muttered as eddie shrugged. 

"at this point, let them see. i want guys to leave you the hell alone," he murmered. you smiled to yourself, holding back onto him sweetly as you felt the small beat of your heart on the bruise that was forming from the hit on the locker door. 

"holy shit ______!" dustin exclaimed as you nodded, looking down towards the floor briefly before looking back up to face your two friends. 

"you're actually dating our dungeon master?" mike asked as you nodded somewhat slowly, giving the two boys a brief smile as eddie wrapped his arm around your shoulders to keep you close to him with a bright smile on his face. 

"it appears to be so," eddie responded as you smiled to yourself.