Chapter 60: The Spaghetti Incident Part 2 (Nikki Sixx)

Steven has been here for a day at the hospital, they want to keep him a few more days....but he's been up a lot with morning sickness, so right now he is sleeping and I...asked Allen and Mick, Oz and Zak & Vince to come....i will wait a bit to leave Steven, god knows I don't fucking wanna leave him or our unborn child, or be apart from Rain....but I am going to direct my wrath with some help towards Guns...I'd called the guys not too long ago and they should be here soon, I think they are bringing the kids too...Rain demanded to see her mother, not that I blame her...my poor daughter so scared for the baby and her mother.

"Hey babe, everyone is coming here soon. Rain really wanted to see you and our pumpkin pie, she's been so scared baby, so scared...I..." I whisper and start getting choked up. "I am getting some help, I am gonna give Guns HELL. Sleep as much as you need, I don't wanna leave you blue-eyes, I fucking don't.... but as you asked me to go get them, I WILL." I finish still whispering but now full-on crying, as I hold my husband's hand. Soon a nurse comes in and tells me my family is here, I take a deep breath and sigh, leaning over to kiss my husband gently and rub his little swollen stomach, let the nurse to keep me updated and go meet my family and what I find is everyone's face ranges between solemn, angry, worried, scared...really a whole mix. Rain immediately runs for me, hugging my legs and I pick her up burying my face in her wild hair before sitting down.

"You look like you've been crying...is he ok?" Allen asks anxiously, everyone pays close attention.

"He's ok as can be, sleeping.... his morning sickness kept him up a lot. I...we must do something...Steven already carries ENOUGH trauma from his past, and they keep poking at his wound and now their latest album? I am angry." My voice hardening more with every word, Rain whimpers and I calm myself.

"Daddy? Why Weawwy mad? What go on? I no make mad wight?" My heart breaks at her words.

"Sweety, I could NEVER be mad at you, you didn't do anything wrong. Mommy, has for a long time since before he met me, been thru some very bad, hard things...been hurt and those same people that have caused that hurt, keep hurting him. Daddy with Uncle Allen, Zak, Oz and Vince and Mick are gonna help mommy jellybean."

"But mommy...why hurt mommy? Mommy mazing'!" Rain starts to tear up and my tears start anew.

"Some people, enjoy hurting others...sadly." I sigh heavily.

"So, we gonna pay them a visit?" Vince snarls slightly.

"Today yes...I want someone to stay with Steven though." I state, Running my fingers thru Rain's wild mane of hair.

"Oi, I'll do it." Ozzy volunteers.

"I'll stay too, with him and the kids." Mick says and so it goes.... I take Rain to see her mother, and Rain gives Steven lots of 'kissies' and he does wake up to talk to her, before falling back asleep...looking a bit more peaceful than he did before.

"I love you Steven so much. I love both our children; I'll be back soon." I'd whispered before I left. Everyone minus Robbie, Mick and Oz with the kids, head out....to hunt for Guns 'n' Roses ass....so now we are in the car, and lucky me...poor guns...they have an interview at MTV's LA office, according to Allen....and Allen is now filling us in some more on the details....

"So, they have an interview.... I have arranged to where they don't know....that it will be a JOINT interview with you guys....public, but necessary for the point to get across, and for the full truth to be told....oh! more news....Apparently they will be dropped by Columbia Records and Geffen Records will take them...Geffen is desperate....but their new album seems to be a flop so far and they will or are starting to decline...oh sure they make enough off royalties to still be rich....but well you know. And they may very well release a greatest hits album to save their skins, but the damage has been done and WILL BE DONE." Allen's tone is cheerful, and by cheerful filled with sadistic glee about Guns.