405.Get used to it

Yoongi smiled and said, "Get used to all of this because I am going to do this every time."

Wendy chuckled and asked, "Are you trying to say that you are going to stay me forever?"

Yoongi smiled and said, "Yes."

"Was that a proposal?" Wendy asked.

Yoongi chuckled and asked, "What if I say yes?"

Playfully hitting him on his chest, Wendy said, "Stop teasing me."

Pulling her closer, Yoongi said, "Alright alright I am sorry."

Leaning against his body, Wendy said, "You know I was so engrossed in taking care of Julia that I never got time to think about anything else. I never got time to think about myself. But now that you are here, I think it's time that I start thinking about myself."

"First, I don't like your sister. Second I still don't like but if not for her, we would've never met that night." Yoongi said.

Wendy chuckled and said, "You are right."

"Aren't twin sisters supposed to be alike?" Yoongi asked.

Wendy nodded her head and said, "Yes."

"Then Why is there a heaven and hell difference between the two of you?" Yoongi asked.

"I know right but that is how it is. We are poles apart from each other in terms of character or behaviour." Wendy said.

"It's good that you are not staying with her." Yoongi said.

"Hmm." Wendy said before snuggling her head near his neck.

Pausing for a really long time, Yoongi said, "Wendy."

"Hmm."

"If I give you something, will you accept it?" Yoongi asked.

Wendy smiled and said, "Yes."

Taking out a small box from his pocket, Yoongi shoved it inside her hand and said, "No turning back."

Lifting her head up when Wendy opened the box, she gasped when she saw the beautiful heart shaped pendant.

Running her fingers through it, Wendy said, "This is beautiful."

"You like it?" Yoongi asked.

Wendy nodded her head and said, "Yes I do but Yoongi I can't."

Taking the pendant out of the box, Yoongi hooked it around her neck and said, "Do not take it off. I'll be very angry if I don't see this around your neck everytime we meet."

Gently touching the pendant, Wendy said, "Nobody has ever given me such a beautiful gift."

"Well, as I said before, get used to it." Yoongi said before pulling her closer.

"The sky looks so beautiful tonight." Wendy said.

"Not as beautiful as you." Yoongi said.

Wendy chuckled and said, "How cheesy."

"You wanna eat something?" Yoongi asked.

"Let's stay like this for a while." Wendy said before closing her eyes.

Breathing in her fresh and sweet scent, Yoongi took a deep breath and closed his eyes as well.

After having the take outs that Yoongi had brought, they packed everything and left the place.

After boarding the car, Yoongi said, "I'll bring you here again."

Wendy smiled and said, "I would love to come back."

"Hmm What do you want to have for dessert?" Yoongi asked.

"There is a really good place near my house where we get homemade chocolate and shakes, you wanna try?" Wendy asked.

Starting the engine, Yoongi said, "Okay."

.....

Chocolate place.

After buying two Oreo shakes for themselves, Yoongi said, "Let me drop you home."

"My place is not that far, so do you wanna walk till there?" Wendy asked.

Yoongi smiled and said, "Ya sure. Give me a minute." before walking towards his car.

"One of you drive my car and follow us." Yoongi said.

"Boss it's about to rain. It's a bad idea to take a walk." the second guard said.

"It's fine." Yoongi said before passing his keys to them.

....

Walking towards Wendy, Yoongi said, "Lets go."

As the new cute couple were busy talking to each other, laughing and giggling from time to time, it started pouring heavily.

"Let's take shelter somewhere." Yoongi said.

"My place is just five minutes away."
Wendy said.

"Then?"

Grabbing his hand, Wendy pulled him forward and said, "Lets run."

Yoongi chuckled and asked, "Seriously?"

Within saying anything, Wendy tightened her grip around his hand and started running.

...

By the time Wendy and Yoongi reached the compound, they were fully drenched.

Yoongi frowned when he realised how revealing Wendy's dress had become after getting wet.

Quickly taking off his coat, Yoongi placed it on her shoulder and said, "Your dress is-"

Pulling the coat closer, Wendy lowered her head and said, "I'll go and change. Your coat-"

"It's fine you can keep it." Yoongi said before sneezing out loud.

"Umm you wanna go upstairs and dry yourself?" Wendy asked.

Yoongi shook his head and said, "I'll be alright. What will your brother and sister-in-law think if you take me home?"

"They are not at home. They won't be coming back till tomorrow evening." Wendy said.

"Oh." Yoongi said.

"You can change into brothers clothes till I dry yours." Wendy said.

Yoongi nodded his head and said, "Okay."

....

Inside the apartment.

Taking off the coat, Wendy placed it on a chair and said, "I'll get a towel for you."

Passing him a fresh towel, Wendy said, "Dry yourself I'll fetch some clothes for you."

Grabbing her hand, Yoongi said, "You go and change first. I don't want you to fall sick."

Wendy smiled and said, "Okay."

After sometime Wendy came out of her room wearing her nightdress.

Passing Peters clothes to Yoongi, she said, "They are dry cleaned so you don't have to worry and you can use the washroom which is inside my room."

Taking the clothes from her hand, Yoongi entered her room.

After taking a quick shower when he came out of the washroom, Wendy was busy applying her night moisturiser.

"I prepared some ginger tea for you. Quick drink it otherwise you'll catch a cold." Wendy said.

"Why is your hair still wet? And where is your dryer?" He asked before taking a sip from the tea.

"Hmm I don't know how to use it." She said.

Yoongi chuckled and said, "What? You don't know how to use a dryer?"

Wendy pouted her lips and said, "Hey don't make fun of me."

He helplessly shook his head and asked, "Where is your dryer?"

"Inside the cupboard." She said.