476.Stupid father

Outside the Oh Mansion.

"So did you like it?" Bambam asked while opening the passenger door for Tzuyu.

Tzuyu chuckled and asked, "Are you talking about the necklace or the love letter?"

Bambam sighed and said, "I knew you would tease me."

Cupping his face, Tzuyu said, "It was cute. My first love letter."

"Huh I wrote a love letter for the first time." Bambam said.

Wrapping her arms around her waist, Linda said, "I loved it, you should give me a love letter every week."

Pressing their foreheads together, Bambam asked, "Are you sure you just want a love letter?"

Hooking her arms around his neck, Tzuyu said, "That depends on what you can give me Mr Oh."

Bambam took a deep breath and said, "Consider yourself lucky because I have a really important meeting today otherwise-"

"Young master there is lady outside the Oh Mansion who wants to meet young Madam." The guard said.

"Who is it?" Bambam asked.

"She is saying that she is young madams sister." The guard said.

"Kiara." Tzuyu murmured.

Bambam raised her eyebrows and said, "Ask her to leave."

The guard nodded his head and left.

"You are taking guards with you." Bambam said before helping her enter the car.

Bambam knew who Kiara was. The talks about Simon's youngest daughter viciously harming and killing people was all over the place. Bambam had heard of her several months back.

He knew that Kiara was an insane, stubborn woman. There was no way he would let her come anywhere near Tzuyu.

After boarding the car, Bambam asked, "Are you okay?"

Tzuyu nodded her head and said, "Yes it's just I never met Kiara for so many years. I wonder why she wants to meet me all of a sudden."

Bambam sighed and said, "That woman is dangerous and I want you to stay away from her okay?"

Tzuyu nodded her head and said, "I'll listen to you."

As their car drove out of the mansion, Tzuyu saw Kiara standing outside talking to guard.

"Young Madam said that she doesn't want to meet you so please leave." The guard said.

Kiara frowned and asked, "Who Young Madam? I am here to meet Tzuyu, my sister."

"Yes, and she said that she doesn't want to meet you." The guard said.

Kiara raised her eyebrows and asked, "So Tzuyu is your Young Madam?"

The guard nodded his head, "Yes Ms Tzuyu is our Young madam and the future Mrs Oh. Now please go from here." before walking away.

Kiara gritted her teeth when she heard that. Wasn't Oh Kunpimook just toying her?

Glancing at the luxurious mansion in front of her and the countless numbers of cars parked inside the estate, Kiara couldn't help but feel jealous of Tzuyu.

How could Tzuyu get everything while she was struggling to pay her bills?

Since Simon refused to give any money to Kiara saying that he had none, she decided to visit Tzuyu and ask her for some money for her makeover.

When Kiara heard that Tzuyu no one living in her old apartment, she asked someone to find out about her whereabouts and this is how she came to know that she was living in the Oh Mansion.

When Kiara heard about the relationship between the new CEO of Oh enterprise and her sister, initially she thought that Oh Kunpimook was just toying her but things were different.

Currently things were so hard for Simon and Kiara. Their businesses were stalled, their consignments were being rejected and they were running out of cash too and her father was doing nothing.

Kiara knew that her stupid father is good for nothing, so she decided to take charge and get herself out of this situation.

Thinking about the possible things Kiara could do, her lips curled upwards.

...

Glory Regency.

By the time Wendy and Yoongi arrived home, it was almost 7 in the evening.

As soon as Yoongi entered their apartment, he frowned when he saw Wendy's suitcase lying in the living room.

Taking off his coat, Yoongi started dragging the suitcase inside their room.

Wendy chuckled and said, "Let it be Yoongi, I'll do it tomorrow morning."

Yoongi shook his head and said, "No, I will only be at peace after arranging everything."

Wendy sighed and said, "Let me help you."

"You were complaining about your back pain right? So why don't you go and rest or if you are feeling okay we can-"

Cutting him off, Wendy said, "No Yoongi, I am very tired." Before rushing towards their room.

"I'll order something for us." Yoongi said before taking out his phone.

Just then Yoongi received a call from someone which completely changed his mood.

…..

Inside the bedroom.

Wendy was taking out their night wears when Yoongi entered the room.

Seeing his gloomy and strange expression, Wendy asked, "What happened?"

Yoongi took a deep breath and said, "Julia is in the hospital."

Wendy froze when she heard that.

When Yoongi saw her pale expression, he pulled her into his embrace and said, "Don't panic okay. I had asked a few men to follow her just to make sure that she doesn't do anything bad to harm you. So an hour ago, they found her in an unconscious state and then rushed her to the nearby hospital. I've already informed brother Peter about this and if you want to go, I'll take you to see her."

Burying her face in his chest, Wendy slowly nodded her head.

Rubbing her back, Yoongi said, "Come let's go."

….

"Sir we are about to land." Delila said.

Placing the business magazine down, Stephen said, "Send someone to find Yang Hyunsuk."

"Sir-"

Cutting her off, Stephen said, "I am 101% sure that Yang Hyunsuk is hiding in country S."

Delila nodded her head and said, "I'll immediately send someone to look for Mr Yang."

"Hmm contact my brother too." Stephen said.

"Yes Sir."

Stephen smiled and said, "Find out a way through which I can meet my little sister when her little boyfriend is not around."

….