463.Token of thank you

After hanging up the call, Yeji quickly called Hyunjin and asked, "Honey Do you know where Yoongi and Wendy stay?"

Hyunjin who was attending a meeting in the Jeon base along with others asked, "Why?"

After Yeji told him everything she said, "She sounded so upset. Yuna and I will go and visit her. I want her address."

Hyunjin nodded his head and said, "I'll send you the address in a minute but don't forget to take the guards with you."

After hanging up the call, Hyunjin asked Yoongi, "What happened between you and Wendy?"

Yoongi took a deep breath and did not say anything.

"Why what happened?" Jungkook asked.

"Wendy called Yeji and told her to transfer all her investments under Yoongi's name because she will be leaving the city tomorrow." Hyunjin said.

Jin, Jimin, Jungkook looked at Yoongi who was right now staring at the ceiling with an expressionless face.

"So Yuna and Yeji want to meet her." Hyunjin said.

"Namjoon will give you the address." Jungkook said.

...

Meanwhile in Glory Regency, when Wendy was busy packing her things. She decided to take nothing but her clothes and the heart shaped pendant that Yoongi had given her on their first date.

She carefully placed all the jewelleries that Yoongi has gifted her on the dressing table and sighed. They had been dating for almost three months now and he had already gifted her thirty pieces of jewellery for her.

Just then the doorbell rang.

Zipping the suitcase, she started walking towards the door.

When she opened the door, a man was standing in front of her with two bags in his hand.

He respectfully lowered his head and said, "Good afternoon lady boss, these are for you."

Giving the man a weak smile, she said, "You can take them back because I won't be needing them anymore."

The man frowned and asked, "Are you going somewhere lady boss?"

She smiled and said, "I'll be leaving tomorrow. Since you are already here, help me with something. Please wait." before walking inside.

After sometime, Wendy came out with a card in her hand. Passing it to the man, she said, "Here this-please help me give this Yoongi and tell him that I'll leave the keys at the security desk downstairs and also ask him not to send groceries anymore."

The man slowly nodded his head and said, "Yes lady boss." before taking the card and leaving.

....

Jeon base.

"Yoongi are you fine?" Jimin asked.

Without saying anything, Yoongi got up and left the room.

On the way, he met the man whom he had sent to deliver the groceries which he had personally bought for her.

Seeing the bags in his hand, Yoongi asked, "Why are you still here?"

The man sighed and said, "I just came back."

Passing the card to Songpa, The man said, "Lady Boss said that she doesn't need groceries because she will be leaving tomorrow and she has asked you not to send groceries anymore and she would leave the keys at the security desk. Also this card-"

Taking the card from his hand, Yoongi entered his room.

....

Inside his room.