481.Porcelain dolls

Jeon Mansion.

"Stay near Namjoon. I don't want you to loiter around here and there alone and-" Jungkook swallowed the rest of the words when Lisa tip-toed and captured his lips.

Letting his lips go, Lisa kissed Jungkook all over his face and said, "You worry too much these days Mr Jeon. If you continue this way, you'll grow old fast. Now you don't want your child to call you grandpa, don't you?"

Helping him fix his tie, Lisa said, " lInstead I should worry about my handsome husband."

Jungkook sighed and said, "I don't want anybody to hurt you."

"Baby and I, both of us will be just fine." Lisa said.

"Just stay close to Namjoon and the rest okay?" Jungkook said.

"Okay Okay I'll stay closer Namjoon or do you want me to hug him the entire time or hold his hand?" Lisa said.

Jungkook frowned and asked, "Why would you hug or hold his hand?"

"You said stay close so-"

"Stay close to Jisoo and Rosé." Jungkook said.

…..

After Jungkook left, Lisa was busy getting ready when she received a call from Rosé.

"Lisa we will pick you up in an hour." Rosé said.

"Hmm okay." Lisa said.

"Oh did I tell you that Tzuyu is joining us too?" Rosé asked.

"Ahh she is? That is nice." Lisa said.

"Get ready fast." Rosé said before hanging up the call.

….

Instead of going to the airport, Jungkook headed towards Global Entertainment to pay a surprise visit to his little brother.

"Is the event that your artist is holding sponsored by the company?" Jungkook said.

"Are you talking about the live chat kind of a thing?" Taehyung said.

When Jungkook nodded his head, Taehyung said, "Ahh yes we are sponsoring it."

Jungkook breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Great. Your sister-in-law and others are going to attend that event. I want you to attend that event as well and take care of her."

"I wasn't planning to go there but since sister-in-law is also going, I'll go too." Taehyung said.

"I'll leave Lisa under your care then." Jungkook said before leaving Taehyung's office.

…..

The event was held for a popular actor who was more popular and loved amongst the females, Jack Hardson who was an artisee under Global Entertainment. The main purpose of the event was to boast Jacks fan following before his upcoming movie.

When Lisa and the rest arrived outside the hall where the event was taking place, a large number of people were already present outside impatiently waiting for their turn to enter the hall.

"I cannot believe that I am actually about to meet Jack Hardson." Rosé said.

Tzuyu chuckled and I said, "I am super excited."

Jisoo chuckled and asked, "Do you think he will let us touch him?"

"Ahhh I wish I could atleast poke him." Rosé said.

Just then Namjoon opened the car door and said, "Lady Boss."

Lisa nodded her head and stepped out of the car.