545.Wedding I

"What about Bambam and Tzuyu?" Lisa asked.

"They will fly there a day before the wedding." Jungkook said.

"Why?" Rosé asked.

"Bambam has an important project coming up so he has to settle everything before taking a vacation." Jungkook said.

"Please buckle your seat belts sir, we are ready to take off." A flight attendant said.

While buckling her seat belt, Rosé chuckled and said, "Ahh remember that trip to the island?"

Lisa chuckled and said, "Of course how can we forget that trip."

"Ahh, it was so much fun." Jisoo said.

"We should go out somewhere again. Ahh a romantic vacation." Rosé said.

"With five kids? Wouldn't that be like a family vacation?" Jin said.

"Exactly we should probably take kids to Disneyland." Jungkook said.

"Life is tough now." Jimin said.

"Kids can stay with their grandparents for a few days." Lisa said.

"Yeah they can." Jisoo said.

Jimin raised his eyebrows and asked, "So you three are saying that you are ready to leave your babies with their grandparents and go on a romantic vacation with your husband?"

"Yes." Lisa, Jisoo and Rosé said unanimously.

"Let's make a plan and have some fun. I am sick of staying at home." Rosé said.

"Alright we three will make a plan but you three are not allowed to back out." Jungkook said.

Hooking her arms around his, Lisa placed her head on his shoulder and said, "We won't."

"Sleepy?" Jungkook asked.

"Not really." Lisa said.

"Sleep for a while if you want to." Jungkook said.

After talking amongst themselves for quite some time, all the three woman dozed off to sleep in her husband's arm.

Jungkook kissed Lisa's forehead and closed his eyes to take some rest.

….

Hyunjin and Felix along with Yoongi and Namjoon who had arrived at the destination with them came to the airport to fetch everyone.

"Uncle Yoongi." Jeonsan shouted before rushing towards him.

"Brother Jeonsan wait for me." Yuqi shouted.

"Jeonsan wait." Jiyun shouted before running after them.

Squatting down, Yoongi picked up Jeonsan and said, "Hey champ."

"Uncle Yoongi, why didn't you come with us?" Jeonsan asked.

"I came here with your uncle Hyunjin early because I wanted to help him." Yoongi said.

"Uncle Namjoon is here too." Jeonsan said.

Namjoon took Jeonsan in his arms and said, "Woah our Jeonsan has grown up. It's difficult to carry you now"

Jeonsan chuckled and said, "I am a big boy."

Ruffling Jeonsan's hair, Hyunjin said, "My big nephew."

"Ahh you kids shouldn't run like that." Lisa shouted at them.

"Sorry mama Lisa." Yuqi said holding her ears.

Lisa sighed and said, "Next time don't do it okay?"

Yuqi and Jiyun nodded their head.

Just then Felix arrived and said, "The car is ready."

….

Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii.

After arriving at the hotel, everyone entered their respective rooms before coming down for dinner.

…..

The kids were sitting on a table and eating their starters while the elders were happily talking amongst themselves.

"Ahh look at you both. You both are glowing." Rosé said.

Yeji chuckled and said, "Two hours in the parlour sister-in-law, we would be sad if our skin did not glow."

"Exactly we had a wonderful time at the spa." Yuna said.

"Even I want to go there." Jisoo said.

Yuna chuckled and said, "We have a girls night out tomorrow."

"Yeah we are gonna drink till we drop." Yeji said.

Lisa smiled and said, "I don't even remember when was the last time I got drunk."

"Me too." Jisoo said.

"Yes so tomorrow is our chance." Yuna said.

"Alright let's do it, I am in." Rosé said.

"Me too." Jisoo said.

When Jisoo saw Lisa looking around, she chuckled and asked, "Are you looking for Jungkook?"

"Lisa gets wild when she gets drunk. You guys have no idea." Rosé said.

"Really?" Yuna asked.

"Yes you all don't know but Mr Jeon and I know especially Mr Jeon. Lisa if you tell Mr Jeon, he will definitely not allow you to join us." Rosé said.

Lisa thought for a while and said, "Okay then."

"Alright girls wear something sexy tomorrow night." Yuna said.

While the girls were busy discussing about their night out, the men were having a very serious discussion.

Taking a sip from his bear, Jin said, "My sex life is so dull."

"Same. It's either a quickie or no sex at all." Jimin said.

Jungkook nodded his head and said, "Life is really very tough."

"And sometimes when the mood is set, Jiyun comes knocking at the door because she is scared." Jin said.

"God knows when will they grow up and start dating." Jimin said.

"I don't want Jiyun to date." Jin said.

"Min is not allowed to date either it's Jihun who can date." Jimin said.

"The kids are still small." Jungkook said.

Just then Lisa came looking for Jungkook, "Jungkook."

"Yes honey." Jungkook said before walking towards her.

Hooking her arms around her neck, Lisa said, "We are going for girls night out tomorrow so don't make any plans because you have to take care of Jeonsan."

"Night out?" Jungkook asked.

When Lisa nodded her head, Jungkook asked, "Will there be alcohol?"

When Lisa shook and nodded her head at the same time, Jungkook said, "There is no way you are allowed to drink without me beside you."

Placing her hand on his chest, Lisa said, "But darling everyone will be there and I'll be fine."

"But-"

Pouting her lips, Lisa said, "Please."

Jungkook sighed and said, "Fine but not more than two bottles."

Giving him a peck on his lips, Lisa said, "I love you."

"You think that peck is enough?" Jungkook said before clashing his lips against hers.

….

While having dinner, Yeji asked, "Where is Brother Taehyung and sister Jennie?"

Placing some vegetables on Yuqi's place, Mother Jeon said, "Jennie has an important event to attend so they will come here the day after tomorrow."

A week after Jeonsan and Jiyun's first birthday, Jennie gave birth to an adorable little boy, Jeon Joowon. The birth of Joowon confirmed the curse of having only boys in the Jeon Family.