486.One thing I want from you and your father

Twenty minutes ago.

Thinking for quite some time, Sebastian called one of his men and said, "Cancel the meeting or reschedule it to some other day. I have some really important thing to do." before hanging up the call.

"Take a U turn." Felix said.

After weighing the pros and cons, Felix decided to abandon everything and spend the evening with Yuna.

Getting off the car when Felix entered the cafe, he frowned when he saw Yuna's pale expression.

Walking towards her, Felix frowned deeper when he saw blood oozing out of her finger.

Just then he saw a man trying to grab Yuna's hand. When Felix realised who the man was, he quickly rushed towards him and grabbed his wrist before jerking it off.

Pulling Yuna towards him, Felix took out his handkerchief and started dabbing her wound.

When Yuna saw his expressionless face, she knew he was mad.

Clutching onto his shirt, Yuna whispered, "Please let's not create a scene here."

"Who told you to bend down and touch the broken pieces?" Felix asked.

Yuna lowered her head and said, "I am sorry."

As Felix was about to say something, Stephen Beck interrupted him saying, "It's nice to meet you Mr Lee. I have been looking forward to this meeting since a really long time."

"But I wasn't." Felix said.

Stephen let out a laugh and said, "You know this isn't the right way to talk to your girlfriend's big brother."

Felix mocking laughed and said, "Do you even know the meaning of being someone's big brother? Brother is really heavy word Mr Beck and words like that doesn't-"

"Feli let's not create a scene here." Hyunjin said before patting Felix's shoulder.

Stephen raised his eyebrows when he saw the infamous Smith along with a woman who had her arms wrapped around his arm.

Seeing Yuna's complicated expression, Yeji said, "Come Yuna let's fetch you a glass of water."

Yuna nodded her head and left along with Yeji and Wendy.

After they left, Hyunjin said, "Mr Beck please don't try to create any trouble here. Enjoy your coffee and leave." before dragging Felix along with him.

"Yuna is a Beck too?" Jimin asked.

"Hmmm looks like she is." Jin said.

"I did not expect to bump into Mr Jeon here. Ah what a pleasant surprise." Stephen said.

Jungkook smirked and said, "I was hoping that my men would bump into you when we crashed into your silly base but they didn't."

Stephen froze when heard that. He did not expect Jungkook to be so direct and blunt.

"What? You thought I did not know it is you? Tch Tch you should've atleast found out a few things about me before trying to invade my territory." Jungkook said.

Pausing for a while, Jungkook said, "I don't give a shit about what are you up to but there is only one thing that I want from you and your father."

Stephen frowned and asked, "What?"

Jungkook smiled and said, "When the time comes, you will know." Before walking towards his wife.

Taking a sip from his coffee, Stephen Beck started looking for Yuna all around the cafe.

….

Outside the cafe.

"Calm down Feli." Hyunjin said.

Pacing back and forth across the street, Felix shouted, "How dare he show his face in front of Yuna?"

"Felix you need to calm down first." Hyunjin said.

"Hyun you know what he did and-"

"Yes I know but we can't act recklessly right now. There are too many people and it is a big day for Yeji, Yuna and Wendy." Hyunjin said.

Patting Felix's shoulders, Hyunjin said, "We will deal with him together later okay?"

Felix took a deep breath and nodded his head.

….

Inside the cafe.

"You are okay now?" Yeji asked.

"Yeah I am fine." Yuna said.

Passing Yuna a hand towel, Wendy asked, "Was he your brother?"

When Yuna did not say anything, Wendy patted her back and said, "It's fine. Let's go outside."

….

Several years ago.

After Stephen Beck started staying in the Beck Mansion, no one other than little Yuna used to talk to him. Even the nine year old Leo used to keep his conversation with Stephen to only a few words.

Yuna used to play with him, draw with him and used to often fall asleep in his arms or in his room.

Initially Stephen used to care and love her like his little sister but later those feelings and love started turning into a different one.

Watching Yuna grow in front of his eyes, Stephen started harbouring romantic feelings for her.

Stephen knew it wasn't a normal thing because they were not full but yet half siblings.

When Leo started noticing Stephens strange behaviour when he was around the ten year old Yyna, he forced his mother and father to send her to another city to complete her studies.

Initially Yyna did not want to go but when Leo coaxed her and made her understand that it was for her own good, Yuna reluctantly agreed.

Though Yyna used to spend more time with Stephen, she was actually more close to Leo than Stephen. Yuna used to tell her brother Leo everything.

After Yuna left, Stephen thought his abnormal feelings for his half sister would also fade away in her absence but he was wrong.

After a few years, Charles Beck decided to send Stephen to another country to complete his education.

Things were going fine until one day when twenty-four years old Stephen and sixteen years old Yuna met again.

Stephen was surprised to see how mature Yyna had become. All her womanly features and curves made her look much more attractive and alluring.

"Brother Stephen." Yuna shouted before rushing towards him and pouncing into his embrace.

Stephen closed his eyes when he felt her soft skin. Breathing in her scent, he took a deep breath and tightened his grip around her.

Leo frowned when he saw Stephens expression.

"Yuna go upstairs, mom is calling you." Leo said in a very deep voice.

Wiggling out of Stephens embrace, Yuna rushed upstairs.