495.No cheating

Jimin nodded his head and said, "Ya, we are just waiting for your future brother-in-law."

Felix frowned and asked, "Why him?"

"We have to get rid of everything as soon as possible." Jungkook said.

"What do you mean?" Felix asked.

"You will know soon. Call me when Leonardo arrives." Jungkook said before walking towards Ming's room.

…..

Inside Lisa's room.

When Jungkook entered the room, the doctor had just finished examining Lisa.

"Everything is normal but the patient needs to take lots and lots of rest and eat some leafy vegetables as well she has to gain some weight too." The doctor said.

Jungkook nodded his head and asked, "Anything else?"

"That's all for now. I'll come back in the morning to run few test again." The doctor said before walking out of the room.

After the doctor left, Jungkook said, "Did you hear what the doctor said?"

Lisa sighed and said, "I rest all the time Jungkook and I have gained lots of weight too. I wonder whether I'll fit into my old clothes after giving birth."

Sitting beside her, Jungkook said, "I'll change your entire wardrobe."

"I cannot grow fat because I don't wanna look bad in front of you. Ah what will people say? 'Look there goes Jeon Jungkook's fat wife' I definitely don't want people to say that." Lisa said before snuggling against his chest.

Jungkook chuckled and said, "Stop over thinking. No one will ever dare to call my beautiful wife fat."

Keeping quiet for quite sometime, Lisa asked, "Jungkook i-is he dead?"

"Who Simon?" Jungkook asked.

When Lisa slowly nodded her head, Jungkook shook his head and said, "No he is not. Don't worry you did not kill anyone."

Lisa breathed a sigh of relief and asked, "How is dad?"

"He is at home." Jungkook said.

"I can go home right?" Lisa asked.

Rubbing her back, Jungkook said, "You have to stay here for the night. I'll take you back tomorrow."

Lisa nodded her head and slowly drifted to sleep.

Just then Yoongi knocked at the door and said, "Big Boss, Leo is here."

Slowly removing Lisa's head from his chest, Jungkook placed a pillow on his place and left.

….

Outside.

When Jungkook came out, Leonardo Beck, Felix, Hyunjin, Yuna and Yeji were talking amongst themselves.

"Where are Jimin and Jin?" Jungkook asked.

"Namjoon has gone to call them." Yoongi said.

Just then Jimin followed by Jin arrived and they started their meeting.

….

"You want Beck Enterprise but I want only Stephen Beck." Jungkook said.

"Ya that is fine but why do you want him?" Leo asked.

"You are getting Beck Enterprise so stop asking questions." Jin said.

Leo rolled his eyes and said, "Okay fine but what is the plan?"

After explaining his plan, Jungkook said, "Now we just want something that can distract Stephen Beck and lure him into this."

"The plan seems perfect but it's very hard to distract that cunning man." Leo said.