498.Jin's poison

"You-"

Just then Feli entered the apartment with a bag in his hand.

Walking past Hyunjin, Felix kissed Yuna's forehead and said, "I brought you breakfast from your favourite place."

Giving him a peck on his lips, Yuna said, "Thanks honey. I will spread it out."

Felix nodded his head and said, "Okay."

After Yuna left, Hyunjin said, "Feli-"

"Why did you let Yuna go near that man Hyun? I trusted her with you because I know that no matter what, you will protect her." Felix said.

Hyunjin sighed and said, "Yes I know but Yuna wanted to be a part of it. I tried to stop her but she did not listen."

"You could've called me but you didn't." Felix said.

"Feli, I am sorry but we had to do something about him and brother-in-laws plan was flawless and it did work right? Stephen is in jail right now and he will never bother Yuna or anyone from now." Hyunjin said.

"But still what if he had done something." Felix said.

"I was right there monitoring everything. There was no way I could've let him do anything wrong with Yuna." Hyunjin said.

"I don't want to talk to you right now." Felix said.

Hyunjin frowned and said,"Oh, you don't want to talk to me but you are willing to bring your girlfriends favourite breakfast early in the morning? It was actually Yuna's fault, it was her idea after all."

"Yuna is stupid and you are smart Hyunjin." Felix said.

Hyunjin frowned deeper and said, "Oh is it? Are you sure it isn't because you two had a really nice time yesterday night? Now since you two solved everything last night while making love, you are ready to blame everything on me."

When Felix did not say anything for a really long time, Hyunjin said, "Now listen to me Felix, I cannot sleep with you or pleasure you for the whole night like your girlfriend did but you tell me what I have to do and I will do that but there is no way I am going to sleep with you."

Smacking Hyunjin's head, Felix said, "God, creep Hyun who wants to sleep with you? Don't think too highly of yourself."

Hyunjin chuckled and said, "Alright then tell me what do I have to do."

"Hmm attend all the meetings for an entire month." Felix said.

Hyunjin nodded his head and said, "Alright."

Punching Hyunjin's arm, Felix said, "Come let's have breakfast. I knew you would come so I brought our favourite too."

"Hyun call Yeji too. Let's have breakfast together." Yuna said.

…..

Hospital.

"If you want to sue him, you can. I will help you with it." Jungkook said.

"Yes you don't have to worry about anything." Jimin said.

Wiping her tears away, Delila said, "I don't think so I have the strength to do that Mr Jeon."

Jungkook smiled and said, "You know my mother often says this that women are 100 times stronger than men. We men are only physically strong but women are mentally strong. You are much stronger than you think you are Delila. Don't let men like Stephen demotivate you or make you feel weak. You should fight back."

Pausing for a while, Jungkook said, "I just need your consent and I will make sure that Stephen receives thousand folds more than what he has done to you."

Bursting into tears, Delila said, "I never had anyone who would support me through thick and thin. I have been looking after my family since a really long time but knowing that I have someone to back me up makes me feel a lot more light and happy. Thank you so much Mr Jeon."

Patting her head, Jungkook said, "Silly, you are like my sister and I'll do everything I can for you. You don't have to worry about anything. I'll take care of everything."

Delila smiled and nodded her head.

"Take rest now." Jungkook said.

Delila shook her head and said, "I have to go back. My father and brother are alone."

"The doctor said that you are very weak and you have to rest. I'll ask someone to bring you Father and brother here. Don't worry about them for now." Jungkook said.

"All the information about Stephen Beck is inside my bag. Please take them and keep it. I am sure you will need it later." Delila said.

"Rest for now and don't think about it." Jungkook said before walking out of the room along with Jimin.

….

Outside.

"So you are giving her job in Jeon Corporation or should I take her in?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook smiled and said, "I don't give away capable people. I'll keep her."

Jimin sighed and said, "Alright."

Pausing for a while, Jimin asked, "Jungkook what are you planning to do with Stephen Beck?"

"Secret." Jungkook said.

"You- from when did we start keeping secrets?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know." Jungkook said before walking away.

…..

Jeon clan base.

Simon woke up with a throbbing pain in his head and back. His half naked body felt numb and super cold.

When Simon tried to get up, he realised that he had been sleeping in a big block of ice for God knows how many hours.

Struggling to get down, he noticed big metal chains clutched on his legs and hands.

Just then the door opened and Jin started walking inside along with a few other men.

"Tch Tch no point trying Simon, there is no way you can escape this." Jin said before pulling a chair.

Gesturing his men to pull him down, Jin said, "Why don't you just sit and enjoy the few minutes that you have in your hand."

"You'll pay for this." Simon said in a low voice.

Jin let out a heart laugh and said, "You gotta be kidding me douchebag. Pay? Like seriously? Your whole body has turned purple and here I am ready to inject and kill you with that especially made for you Jin's poison and-"

"Poison?" Simon murmured.

Jin gasped and said, "Ahh forgive me, I never told you about this right? Ohh let me just explain. Of course you deserve to know about something that is going to kill you."