527.18 weeks

Jeon mansion.

Inside Singtans room.

Little Jeonsan was happily clapping his hands and screaming from time to time while Jungkook was busy changing his diapers.

Taking out Jeonsan's clothes, Lisa chuckled and said, "Seems like your son is very happy today."

Tickling his stomach, Jungkook said, "My son is always happy."

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Lisa passed Jungkook the clothes and said, "Sometimes I wonder whether you are the same Jungkook who wanted a daughter." Lisa said.

"Who knew I would've such a cute little son who would have my lips and nose." Jungkook said.

After changing Jeonsan's clothes, Jungkook coaxed him to sleep and placed him on his crib.

Grabbing the towel, Lisa said, "I'll go take a shower."

Grabbing her waist, Jungkook kissed her neck and said, "Let's take a shower together and save water."

Lisa chuckled and said, "Stop acting recklessly Mr Jeon, with this speed I won't be shocked if I fall pregnant again."

"Don't worry, I am taking extra measures this time." Jungkook said before scooping her into his arms and walking towards the washroom.

...

Downstairs.

"Mama." Ben and Sam shouted before rushing towards Jennie who had just returned after attending a really big event which lasted for months.

Hugging her two little sweethearts, Jennie sighed and said, "Ahh I missed you too so bad."

"We missed mama too." Sam and Ben said.

"Alright now Ben, Sam let mama go inside." Taehyung said before dragging the suitcase inside.

"Ahh darling you are finally here." Mother Jeon said before giving Jennie a hug.

"Yes mom it took a while this time." Jennie said.

"It's fine work is also important. But it's nice that you are back now at least you and Taehyung can spend some time together at home. At least now I don't have to see your husbands gloomy face everyday. Seriously he used to sulk in the corner until he started visiting you secretly." Mother Jeon said.

Taehyung widened his eyes in shock and said, "Mom I didn't-"

"Do you think you can lie to your mom Jeon Taehyung?" Mother Jeon asked.

Jennie chuckled and said, "I told him not to come and stay with Sam and Ben but he would never listen to me. He would drop by every alternate day with silly reasons."

Looking at Taehyung, Mother Jeon said, "I hope those silly reasons of yours will give me another grandchild soon Taehyung."

When Jennie smiled and nodded her head, mother Jeon's eyes brightened and she was about to ask sometime but when Jennie gestured her not to say anything, mother Jeon just patted her head and said, "I'll take Sam and Ben to bed, Taehyung take Jennie upstairs. It was a very long journey so she must be tired."

"Ahh I want to see Jeonsan and Yuqi first." Jennie said.

"Jeonsan and Yuqi are sleeping so you can see them tomorrow." Mother Jeon said.

"Come on Ben and Sam let's go upstairs." Mother Jeon said.

After they left, Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jennie's waist and said, "Let's go upstairs."

….

Inside Taehyung's room.

Taking out Jennie's nightwear from the wardrobe, Taehyung asked, "Why did you start wearing such loose dresses? And why did you buy them in the first place?"

Jennie chuckled and said, "Because they are comfortable and I don't want our baby to feel suffocated with those slim fit dresses."

"Yeah that is also true. Those dresses were too tight. I wonder why do you but such tight dresses anyway. You know how difficult it is to remove them? I have to use all my strength. I prefer loose dresses, easy to wear and remove." Taehyung said before walking inside the washroom.

Taking off her shoes, Jennie laughed and murmured, "Stupid man."

After a few seconds, Taehyung rushed out of the washroom almost collapsing against the tv stand.

Kneeling on the ground, Taehyung grabbed Jennie's hand and asked, "What did you say?"

"I said that I did not want our baby to feel suffocated." Jennie said.

"Baby? Our baby? You are pregnant?" Taehyung asked.

When Jennie nodded her head, Taehyung screamed in excitement and asked, "We are pregnant?"

"No Taehyung, I am pregnant, you are not going to get a baby bump." Jennie said.

As soon as Taehyung heard that, he jumped in excitement and shouted, "We are pregnant."

Jennie chuckled and said, "Calm down."

"How can I calm down Jennie? I am going to become a father again. How can I calm down?" Taehyung shouted.

Cupping Taehyung's face, Jennie said, "It has already been more than four months."

Taehyung widened his eyes in shock, "Four months? 16 weeks?"

"18 weeks." Jennie said before taking off her loose dress revealing her small baby bump.

Jennie had discovered about her pregnancy about a month ago when she was busy with the event. She had been feeling unwell since a really long time but she initially ignored it but later when things worsened, she decided to visit a doctor and that is the time she came to know about her pregnancy.

She wanted to tell Taehyung about it then and there but she knew that he would never let her stay there after knowing about her pregnancy and this event was very important for her brand and it needed her personal supervision too. So she decided to stay back and take extra measures. She made sure that the baby would always remain comfortable and safe.

Though Taehyung was with her every time, she still resisted her strong urge to tell him everything. She decided to tell him about their pregnancy as soon as everything is over. She wanted to see his expression and how he would react after knowing about their pregnancy.

Jennie knew that Taehyung did not want to have another child because he thought that Ben and Sam were more than enough but Jennie insisting in having one because she really wanted to have a baby which would belong to both of them and that baby would also be a proof of the unconditional love and affection that they have for each other.

Jennie wasn't worried about Taehyung loving his child more than Ben and Sam because she knew that with Taehyung character and thinking, that would never happen. She knew that whether Taehyung or the members of the Jeon family would never differentiate between the kids.

Kneeling down, Taehyung kissed her baby bump and jumped in excitement before rushing out of the room screaming, "I AM GOING TO BECOME A FATHER AGAIN."