547.Fun at the beach

"The kids scared me today." Lisa said.

Jungkook chuckled and said, "It's fine."

"It was embarrassing Mr Jeon." Lisa said.

"Everyone knows that we do it. Isn't it how Jeonsan was born? Why to feel shy then?" Jungkook said.

Lisa sighed and said, "You are so shameless."

"We are husband and wife darling, there is nothing to feel shy of. We have the certificate to do wherever and whenever we want to. Trust me when I say that I can take you right here right now in this balcony and no one is going to say a word" Jungkook said.

Smacking his hand, Lisa said, "Stop being shameless when the kids are sleeping right there."

Grabbing Lisa's hand, Jungkook said, "Let's go."

"Where?" Lisa asked.

"Washroom." Jungkook said.

…..

Next day, everyone got ready to spend some lovely time at the beach.

The kids were super excited and had their swimming costumes already on and were running around in the hotel lobby already.

"Dada lets go fast." Jeonsan said before pulling Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled and quickly picked him in his arms and said, "Wait for your momma and others champ."

"Dada Jungkook pick me up too." Yuqi said.

Singtan lowered and picked Yuqi up.

"Wow uncle Jungkook is so strong." Jiyun said who was in Jin's embrace.

"Uncle Jungkook is always the best for you." Jin said.

"Yes because uncle Jungkook is the bestest." Jiyun said.

"My dada is strong too." Min said.

When Jiyun saw her uncle Jungkook and uncle Jimin strongly holding two-two kids in their arms, she pouted her lips and looked at her dad.

"What? If there was one more kid, I would've picked that kid up too." Jin said.

Just then Yang Zixin came running towards them shouting, "Jeonsan, Yuqi, Jiyun, Min, Jihun I am here."

"Zixin." Yuqi said before wiggling out of Jungkook's arms.

"Slowly." Jungkook said before placing them down.

Just then Yuqi ran and gave Zixin a hug, "You are here, I missed you so much."

Zixin face turned red but then he slowly hugged Yuqi back and said, "I missed you too."

The nanny chuckled and said, "Young Master talks about you all the time Ms Yuqi."

After the kids met at Jeonsan and Jiyun's first birthday they became very good friends. Since Mr Yang was always busy at work, he used to sometimes leave Zixin at the mansion so that he could play with the kids.

Just then Jeonsan pulled Yuqi and said, "Yuqi you shouldn't hug other boys like that. It is wrong."

Yuqi pouted her lips and asked, "But even brother Jeonsan hugs Jiyun like that."

Jeonsan fronwed deeper. He then raised his tiny fingers and said, "Its different. Jiyun and I were born on the same date so we are allowed to hug."

"What kind of logic is that?" Zixin asked.

"My sister, my logic what is your problem?" Jeonsan said.

"I don't have any problem because I missed you too San." Zixin said before giving him a hug.