434.Bully

When Yoongi saw Wendy sitting on the bed, he quickly rushed towards her and asked, "Wendy, how are you? And this bandage? How? I mean when?" Brushing his fingers on the bandage, he asked, "Does it hurt."

Wendy's eyes watered after seeing his pale and worried expression. Lowering her head, she shook her head.

"Hey hey why are you crying? Is it paining?" Yoongi asked.

"No." Wendy said before getting down from the bed and wrapping her hands around his waist.

"I am sorry." Wendy said.

Rubbing her back, Yoongi said, "You don't have to be sorry."

Jungkook's lips curled upwards when he saw Yoongi and Wendy together.

Turning towards Jin, Jungkook said, "Do you have any idea how worried Yoongi was?"

Jin gulped in nervousness and said, "It was Lisa and Rose's idea. They wanted to play a prank on Yoongi and I reluctantly agreed."

Lisa and Rosé gasped together and said, "You- when did we do that?"

"Ah Jin you are so sly." Rosé shouted.

Placing her hand on Jungkook's chest, Lisa said, "Honey he is lying. Do you think that I would ever suggest such a thing? He was the one who came up with the idea and we reluctantly agreed."

Caressing Lisa's cheeks, Jungkook said, "Hmm I know you don't have to explain."

"Hmm." Lisa said before burying her face  in his chest.

Looking at Jin with cold and vicious eyes, Jungkook said, "Whatever you did was already wrong but involving my wife and others was more wrong."

"You- how can you all put all the blame on me? You all were there with me and now-"

Just then Jimin entered the room and asked, "What's happened? How is Yoongi's girlfriend?"

Pouncing into Jimin's embrace, Rosé said, "Jimin, Jin is blaming me for something that I did not do."

Wrapping his arms around her, Jimin said, "Hmm don't worry honey, I won't let him bully you."

"You- all of you are trying to bully me. Ah Namjoon go and and call Jisoo." Jin said.

After sometime when Jisoo entered the room along with Namjoon, Jin said, "Babe they all are trying to bully me."

"Weren't you the one who was trying to bully Yoongi? Serves to right." Jisoo said.

"Sooyah you-"

Jisoo rolled her eyes and said, "Don't expect me to take your side. Yoongi saved me once and I will always be grateful to him for that. I even tried to stop you but you did not listen. Now face the consequences."

Jungkook sighed and said in a very low voice, "Jin you know what Yoongi's condition is. How could you let him panic again. What is he starts getting the anxiety attacks again? It took me two years to stabilise him after what had happened and you-"

"Okay Okay fine I am sorry but even his girlfriend agreed to this." Jin said.

When everybody looked at Yoongi and Wendy, Wendy buried her face on Yoongi's chest and slowly shook her head.

Jisoo, Lisa and Rosé chuckled when they saw Jin's horrified expression.

"How did she come here?" Jungkook asked.

When Lisa told her about everything that she happened, Jungkook took a deep breath and said, "Namjoon assign a bodyguard for Wendy as well."

"I-"

Cutting her off, Yoongi said, "It is for you own good."

Wendy sighed and nodded her head.

Jungkook smiled and said, "Yoongi, will you not introduce your girlfriend to us?"

Wiping her tears away, Yoongi said, "Come I'll introduce you to my big boss." before dragging her towards the group.

Cheekily smiling, Yoongi said, "Big Boss this is my girlfriend Wendy and babe this is my boss."

Wendy smiled and politely greeted Jungkook.

"This is my lady boss and big sister." Yoongi said pointing towards Lisa.

Lisa chuckled and said, "We have already met before."

After introducing everyone, Yoongi said, "This is my small little family."

Patting Yoongi's head, Jungkook smiled and said, "I give you the liberty punish Jin as you like."

Sticking his tongue out, Yoongi asked, "With anything?"

Jimin chuckled and said, "Yes Anything."

"Yes I give you the permission to do so too." Jisoo said.

"How can you all do that?" Jin shouted.

Squeezing Yoongi's hand, Wendy smiled and said, "There is no need for that. Dr Jin really took really good care of me today. He treated me and also prescribed some pain relief medicines."

"Jin Boss, my girlfriend saved you today." Yoongi said.

....

After talking to each other for quite sometime, everyone decided to leave.

Before leaving, Lisa asked Wendy, "Where do you live?"

"I live with my brother and sister-in-law." Wendy said.

"Hmm have to thought about moving in with Yoongi? I mean now you both are young and Yoongi lives alone. Even you live with your brother and sister-in-law. So why don't you both live together? That way you both can spend more time with each other and have more fun." Lisa said.

"Yoongi did ask me to move in with him." Wendy said.

Lisa chuckled and asked, "Then what are you thinking about? Just move in with him."

"Ma'am don't you think it's too early?" Wendy asked.

"Don't call me that. You can call me big sister just like Yoongi." Lisa said.

Wendy smiled and nodded her head.

"It doesn't matter whether it's too early or not. What matters is what you and Yoongi want. If you both want to live together then why not?" Lisa said.

Wendy nodded her head and said, "Thanks for helping me today and for talking to me about this too."

Lisa smiled and said, "It's fine. We are going out for shopping this weekend, you should join us."

Wendy smiled and said, "I would love to."

"I'll ask Yoongi to drop you at the Jeon Mansion that day." Lisa said.

"Okay." Wendy said.

Patting Wendy's head, Lisa said, "I have a brother who is almost of your and Yoongi's age and you both remind me of him. In the future if you face any problem, you can count on me."