488.Danger

Jeon Mansion.

"Mom don't worry everything's gonna be okay." Jungkook tried comforting his mother who was crying over the phone.

Pausing for a while, Jungkook said, "I'll be flying over tomorrow so don't worry Okay?" Before hanging up the call.

Placing her hand on his shoulder, Lisa asked, "Is dad okay?"

Jungkook sighed and said, "They have taken him into the operation theatre. I have to fly to Germany tomorrow early in the morning."

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Hmm you should."

"Lisa-"

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." Lisa said.

Jungkook took a deep breath and said, "I'll go and make arrangements." before walking out of the room.

Outside.

"How is he?" Grandpa Jeon asked.

"We don't know yet." Jungkook said.

"Your Grandma's Brother is very serious in the hospital, so we have to go to her hometown tomorrow morning." Grandpa Jeon said.

Jungkook nodded his head and said, "Okay."

"Keep updating me about Marcos condition." Grandpa Jeon said before walking towards his room.

After Grandpa left, Jungkook called Eunwoo and said, "Get the plane ready. We have to fly to Germany today and also find out what exactly happened with my father. I want the entire report before we board the plane tomorrow."

"Yes Sir Anything else?" Eunwoo asked.

"That is all for now." Jungkook said before hanging up the call.

Just then a maid stepped forward and said, "Young master, Mr Gu is here to see you along with his wife."

Jumbo raised his eyebrows and said, "Ask him to wait." Before walking inside his room.

….

Inside Jungkook's room.

When Jungkook entered the room, Lisa was folding his clothes and placing it into a bag.

"You should rest Lisa." Jungkook said.

"It's fine." Lisa said before zipping the bag.

Hugging her from behind, Jungkook said, "Jin and Jisoo are here."

"This late? But why?" Lisa asked.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "I don't know."

"Come let's go down and see." Lisa said.

Downstairs.

When Jin saw Jungkook, he took a deep breath and said, "Mom met with an accident today so I have to fly there right now and see what happened."

"Is auntie okay?" Jungkook asked.

Jin shook his head and said, "I don't know yet."

"Even Father met with an accident today and I am flying to Germany tomorrow early in the morning." Jungkook said.

"Even uncle met with an accident?" Jin asked.

Staring at Jin for quite some time, Jungkook slowly nodded his head.

How could bother their parents meet with an accident at the same time? Could it be a coincidence or was someone trying to distract and send them away?

"I have to leave soon and I don't know for how many days I will be gone so I want to leave Jisoo in the Jeon Mansion with Lisa." Jin said.

Jungkook nodded his head and said, "Yes, that would be the best."

Buttoning his suit, Jin said, "I have to leave now." before walking towards Jisoo.

Pulling her into his embrace, Jin said, "Be good and stay here. I'll come back and take you home."

Jisoo nodded her head and said, "Okay, I'll be waiting for you and do take good care of mother."

Jin nodded his head and left.

After Jin left, Jungkook said, "Lisa why don't you help Jisoo unpack?"

Lisa nodded her head and guided Jisoo towards the guest room.

After they left, Jungkook picked up his phone and called Jimin.

"I am leaving for Germany early in the morning tomorrow and Jin already left. Jisoo is in the Jeon Mansion. Though Taehyung and the guards are here, I still want you to take care of them and see that nothing goes wrong." Jungkook said.

Jimin nodded his head and said, "Yeah sure don't worry about them. I'll come to Jeon Mansion tomorrow in the morning Along with Rosé."

"I'll leave them to you then." Jungkook said before hanging up the call.

…..

Early in the morning.

After getting ready, Jungkook said, "Jimin and Rosé will be coming over too so you don't have to worry about anything and don't go out alone. Take Jimin or Taehyung with you. Do you want me to call Hyunjin too?"

Lisa shook her head and said, "It's fine, I'll manage you just go and get Mom and dad back home safely."

Kissing her forehead, Jungkook said, "I'll be back soon."

Lisa smiled and nodded her head.

Just then Taehyung entered their room and said, "I have to fly to the US right now. One of our artists and the American director that we had appointed got severely injured. Now they are blaming us for not being careful. It's chaotic there and our incharge out there is not being able to handle."

Jungkook thought for a while and asked, "Okay. Jennie will be staying here right?"

Taehyung shook his head and said, "Jennie will be leaving for her show today. The kids will stay."

"Did grandpa and grandma leave already?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Yes."

"Hmm I'll arrange for something." Jungkook said.

….

After Jungkook left, Yoongi and Namjoon arrived at the Jeon mansion. Singtan had asked them to stay there with their lady boss.

"Yoongi, you should go and spend some more time with Wendy." Lisa said.

Yoongi shook his head and said, "Duty first big sister."

Lisa sighed and said, "Come let's have some breakfast together."

While they were having breakfast, Rosé and Jimin entered the mansion.

When Lisa saw a small bag in Jimin's hand, she asked, "Jimin are you going somewhere?"

Jimin nodded his head and said, "Mom and dad met with an accident in Paris. So I have to go and check it out. I tried calling Jungkook but his phone is off."

"He is in the plane right now. Is it serious?" Lisa asked.

"I have no idea. I will go there and let you all know." Jimin said.

"We will take care of things here Boss. You should leave." Namjoon said.

Jimin nodded his head and left.

…..