522.Kim Yuqi

Just then Lisa received a message from an unknown number which said: IF YOU DON'T WANT THE BABY TO SUFFER, MEET ME AT THE ADDRESS BELOW IN AN HOUR.

When Jungkook saw her pale expression, he placed Jeonsan inside her crib and quickly approached her.

"Lisa what happened?" Jungkook asked.

After telling him everything, Lisa showed him the message and said, "Jungkook we have to save the baby."

Pulling her into his embrace, Jungkook said, "Hmm don't worry. I will not allow anyone to harm our little angel."

"Why is she doing this Jungkook? Why is she like this? That is her baby. How can a mother harm her baby?" Lisa said.

"Calm down and trust me okay?" Jungkook said.

….

Kim mansion.

When Jungkook and Lisa arrived at the Kim mansion everyone was sitting in the living room in a daze.

"Father." Lisa said before rushing towards him.

Giving him a hug, Lisa said, "Don't worry, Jungkook is going to fix everything."

"She took the baby with her too." Father Kim said.

Pausing for a while, he continued, "I don't want the little one to suffer in her hands."

"I don't think so she really wants to keep the baby." Jungkook said before showing father Kim the message.

Taking the phone from his hand, father Kim's expression darkened when he read the content.

Passing the phone to Hyunjin, Father Kim said, "Let's go."

"Father-"

"Jungkook I want to go too." Father Kim said.

"I am coming too." Hyunjin said.

Jungkook sighed and said, "Okay."

"Let's leave then." Father Kim said before walking out of the mansion.

Clutching onto his sleeves, Yeji said, "Hyunjin I want to go with you."

Hyunjin nodded his head and said, "Okay but stay close."

…..

In the outskirts of country S.

When Jungkook and the rest arrived at the given address, Yeri was already standing near a black car with the baby in her hand.

Father Kim's expression darkened when he saw her.

Betrayed, hurt and disappointment, this was what father Kim was feeling right now. He had thought that Yeri had learnt her lesson and was really guilty and sad about what she had done in the past and wanted to repent. Father Kim had already given her a chance and had forgiven her but who would've thought Yeri would end up doing the same thing again. Who would've thought that she would betray her family again?

"Why are you doing his Yeri?" Lisa asked.

The wind was quite strong and cold and the baby was wrapped in a thin blanket.

Yeji's heart ached when she saw that.

Taking out a shawl from the car, Yeji said, "Sister Yurin, take this and cover the baby otherwise she will catch a cold." But before she could take a step, Yeri said, "Stop, don't come near me."

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked.

"Hundred million." Yeri said.

Jungkook took a deep breath and said, "Give me five minutes." Before taking out his phone.