413.Stab in his heart

"Hyunjin you-"

Interrupting Jungkook, Felix said, "There is no point explaining or telling him anything. Just give him what he wants and let him do whatever he wants."

Jungkook took a deep breath and said, "Okay."

"Felix call Harred Hui and tell him come here right away." Hyunjin said.

"He is already on the way. He will be here within an hour or so." Felix said.

Walking towards Hyunjin, Father June cupped his face and said, "Son why are you behaving like this? Y-You aren't like this. What is wrong with you? And why do you want to use Singtans sources? Whoever did that we can handover him to the police and-"

"Sir something is wrong." Carl said.

"What is it?" Jin asked.

"Madams phone is still being tracked and is moving from one place to another. The strange part is that this isn't the direction where Madam has headed to." Carl said.

Taking off his coat, Hyunjin took out the gun from its pocket and said, "Let's leave Carl."

Jungkook caught Hyunjin's arm and said, "Don't get agitated like this. We need that person alive. Someone has helped him enter country S. He is an outsider so it's impossible for him to do all this. We can get information from-"

Hyunjin mockingly laughed and said, "Do you think that I care about information right now?"

"Hyunjin, Jungkook is right don't-"

"Did anyone of you lose a child? No right? Then you all have no fucking right to comment." Hyunjin shouted.

Grabbing Jungkook's shoulder, Hyunjin asked, "No you tell me brother-in-law what if something like this happens with elder sister? Will leave everything behind and care about the damn information? Will you? Do you have any idea how I am feeling right now? Do you all know how I felt when I saw her breaking down like that?"

Jungkook pursed his lips and did not say anything.

"Carl let's leave." Hyunjin said before walking out of the hospital.

"I'll go with Hyunjin." Jimin said before following him.

"I think we should go too." Jin said.

Jungkook and Felix nodded their heads.

"Father you should go home and take some rest." Jungkook said.

Father Kim shook his head and said, "No I want to go with you all. We have to stop Hyunjin."

"But-"

"I am coming." Father Kim said.

Jungkook helplessly shook his head and said, "Okay."

.....

Jin's Hospital

After running few test on Yeji, Jisoo sighed and said, "She indeed had a miscarriage but everything else is good. The reports of the other hospital are accurate."

"How old was it?" Lisa asked.

"Most probably three weeks." Just said.

Rosé sighed and said, "This is not good."

Grandma Jeon took a deep breath and said, "Now let's not mention this in front of Yeji. We cannot make her more sad or depressed. Hyunjin and Yeji both are very young so it's fine. They can always have another child in the future. Now come let's go and cheer her up a bit."

....

Inside an abandoned house.

"They will never be able to find us here." Jarred said.