485.Can I get a cup too?

Global Regency.

Wendy chuckled and said, "Yoongi stop that is ticklish."

Poking her stomach, Yoongi said, "I don't know what you are talking about."

"Stop Yoongi I have to leave." She said.

He sighed and let her go.

Quickly getting down from the bed, she said, "Yeji and Yuna will come to pick me up and then we will go straight to the cafe to arrange everything."

"At what time do I have to come?" He asked.

"In the evening around 6. Oh and don't forget to bring Namjoon along with you." She said before entering the washroom.

….

Jeon Mansion.

"So his parents are dead?" Taehyung asked staring at Samuel who was playing with Ben.

Jungkook nodded his head and said, "Yes and he has no one. Josh was an orphan and his wife's parents died several years ago. So he actually has no one."

Taehyung took a deep breath and said, "He is so small and yet he has to experience such brutal things."

"Let's keep him here with us until we find a place for him to stay." Jungkook said.

Without saying anything, Taehyung kept on staring at Samuel.

Samuel was a cute little boy with beautiful blue eyes. He was of Ben's age and had a really fair skin. He was a nice, quiet and well mannered kind of a boy.

Just then Lisa stepped into the garden with the help of a maid.

The two boys ran towards her and hugged her leg.

Lisa chuckled and said, "Ahh what are you two handsome men doing?"

Ben laughed and asked, "Auntie are we handsome than daddy and uncle Jungkook also?"

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Yes. You are a hundred times more handsome than them."

"Even me?" Samuel asked.

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Yes even you."

"Ben, Samuel step aside let your auntie sit down." Jungkook said before walking toward his wife.

Ben and Samuel immediately stepped aside and ran away.

Grabbing Lisa's hand, Jungkook asked, "Why did you come down?"

"I wanted to take a walk in the garden." Lisa said.

Wrapping his hands around her shoulders, Jungkook said, "Come."

"We have to go for the opening as well." Lisa said.

"Lisa-"

"It will be rude and they will feel bad if we don't." Lisa said.

…..

Trinity cafe.

"Yeah yeah right there. Yes just place it." Yeji said guiding her appointed employees. Everything was almost ready for the opening of their cafe.

Wendy sighed and said, "This is much more difficult than I thought it would be."

Yuna took a deep breath and said, "I know right."

Glancing at the watch, Wendy said, "It's almost six, we should quickly finish everything."

Just then Hyunjin and Felix entered the cafe.

"Woah everything looks so beautiful." Felix said.

"Seriously you girls did a great job." Hyunjin said.