560.Generous

Inside the office.

As soon as she entered the office, Yeri took off her coat revealing the sexy backless outfit she was wearing underneath.

Swaying her hips too and fro and looking at Sehun seductive, Yeri sat beside him.

If it would have been Sehun from the past, he would've immediately pounced upon her but the new Sehun felt nothing but disgust after seeing her behaving like that.

When Jungkook told him that Yeri was staying as a mistress some rich CEO of an entertainment company on the US, he felt disgusted as well as stupid for falling for someone like her.

Placing her hand on Sehun's thigh, Yeri asked, "How are you?"

Jerking her hands away, Sehun shifted to the other couch and said, "Cut the crap and tell me what you want."

"I thought about it a lot and I think we should solve things out and get together again." Yeri said.

When Sehun did not say anything, Yeri moved closer and said, "Let's reconcile and give our daughter her real family. All three of us can happily live together and-"

Cutting her off, Sehun asked, "So he left you."

Yeri frowned and asked, "Who are you talking about?"

"Your master-hmmm that is what a mistress calls the man who keeps her right?" Sehun asked.

"Who told you that?" Yeri asked.

Sehun smirked and said, "That is not the point Ms Kim, the point is what are you doing here wasting my time?"

"Wasting your time? I am here to talk about us and about your daughter." Yeri said.

"Daughter huh ? Now you got time to think about her? After so many years you realise that you have a daughter too? Impressive." Sehun said.

"Listen Sehun I know I am at fault but now I want to fix things. Won't you give me a second chance?" Yeri said.

Sehun nodded his head and said, "Of course I will. You are my wife and I'll definitely give you a chance but-"

"But what?" Yeri asked.

"I don't think so you can stay in this country anymore and we won't be able to stay in peace. So let's do something, I'll talk to Jungkook and your father and let's take Yuqi with us and leave this place forever." Sehun said before getting up.

"Wait? Why should we leave this place?" Yeri asked.

"Because we won't be able to live in peace." Sehun said.

"We can live here too and-"

"No we can't live here and I also know that you will never leave everything and go wherever I take you." Sehun said.

Pausing for a while, Sehun asked, "What do you want Yeri? Money? Divorce?"

Walking towards his desk, Sehun took out a few papers and said, "You left our daughter as soon as she was born for money. You left her when she needed you the most and now you are here showing some kind of a fake love for her."

Tossing the paper on the table, Sehun said, "You and I, both of us have no right over her. We were not there when she needed us the most, so stop calling her your daughter. You don't deserve to be a mother."

Picking up the papers, Yeri smiled and said, "So you really are into that woman sitting outside."

Tossing the papers aside, Yeri said, "But Mr Oh must know that I won't sign these papers for free."

Taking out his cheque book from another drawer, Sehun signed a cheque before passing it Yeri.

"Sign the papers now. Let's end this here and never bother each other." Sehun said.

Yeri smirked and said, "You are quite generous." Before keeping the cheque inside her bag.

Passing her a pen, Sehun said, "Sign it and leave."

After signing the divorce papers, Yeri left.

…..

Outside.

When Yeri came out, Yoona was sitting on the couch scrolling through Sehun's phone.

Just then Sehun came out and asked, "Did you book the tickets?"

Yoona smiled and nodded her head before passing him his coat and phone.

"What are you waiting for? Or did you forget the way?" Sehun asked.

Without saying anything, Yeri left.

"So all good?" Yoona asked.

Sehun smiled and nodded his head.

"Good." Yoona said.

Just then Sehun grabbed her hand and said, "Can we consider today as our first official date?"

"Your wife hasn't even left the building and look at you planning dates with some other woman." Yoona said.

Sehun raised his eyebrows and asked, "Wife? Who are you talking about? I don't have a wife anymore but I can have a girlfriend if you want me to have one."

Yoona chuckled and said, "We should rush otherwise we will miss our movie."

Sehun nodded his head and they left the building hand in hand.

…..

Outside the kindergarten.

"I know." Jungkook said.

Sehun chuckled and said, "Why am I not shocked?"

"Because you know that I am great." Jungkook said.

As soon as Yeri arrived at country S, Jungkook had men following her everywhere. Jungkook knew Yeri had gone looking for Sehun in his office and he could roughly guess what might've happened.

"I just wanted to give you a heads up but I guess that isn't needed now. I feel that she is going to come looking for Yuqi." Sehun said.

"She is on the way to kindergarten but I won't let her come anywhere near Yuqi." Jungkook said.

"Hmm, with you around I don't have to worry." Sehun said.

"Why don't you prepare yourself for the movie instead of talking me to me like this?" Jungkook said.

"Alright I won't waste your time now." Sehun said before hanging up the call.

Placing his phone back into his pocket, Jungkook got down from the car patiently waiting for the kids.

"Dada." Jeonsan shouted before running towards him holding Yuqi's and Jiyun's hand.

After helping the kids hop inside the car, Jungkook drove the car away completely ignoring Yeri who was standing not to far away from them.

…..

Global Regency.

After preparing the noodles, Wendy entered the guest room to call Julia out for lunch but as soon as she entered the room someone hit her on the head with something hard making her fall on the floor.