449.Gorgeously handsome

Rushing towards Rosé, Jimin panicked and asked, "You think you are- I mean we- I mean you are pregnant?"

Rosé sighed and said, "I don't know yet."

"Then What are you waiting for? Get up let's go to the hospital." Jimin said.

Rosé shook her head and said, "We are leaving tomorrow right? So I'll take an appointment from Sooyah later."

Jimin shook his head and said, "No we can't wait for two days. What if something happens? No no you get up we are going to the hospital right now."

Rosé frowned and said, "I shouldn't have told you about this. You are too much. Now don't disturb me and let me sleep."

"But-"

"Don't but me Jimin and come and sleep." Rosé said.

….

Next morning, Jungkook woke up when someone was mercilessly banging at their door early in the morning.

Not wanting to wake Lisa up, he slowly got down from the bed and rushed towards the door.

"Do you want to die early in the morning Jimin? It's only five. What are you doing here so early?" Jungkook asked.

Squeezing inside the room, Jimin took a deep breath and said, "Rosé missed her periods. So she might be pregnant."

Jungkook chuckled and said, "Well I am glad to know that your tools are okay."

Jimin helplessly shook his head and said, "She doesn't want to get a check up here."

Jungkook sighed and said, "So you want to fly back early?"

Jimin nodded his head and said, "Yes I have already made the arrangements. Our flight is at 11pm so get ready."

Jungkook frowned and said, "But-"

"Jungkook please you know how it feels right? I can't wait." Jimin said before rushing out of the room.

After Jimin left, Jungkook sighed and helplessly shook his head.

…..

Country S.

Flexi compound.

"No."

"Please."

"No Yeji you have to rest." Hyunjin said before tucking inside the quilt.

"But-"

Hyunjin shook his head and said, "You are not going out before we go for a check up once again after two days and if the reports are normal, you can go wherever you want but you should guards with you."

Yeji pouted her lips and said, "But Yuna is going."

"Yuna will not go if you don't. Now listen to me babe you know that you are suppose to rest now right?" Hyunjin asked.

Yeji sighed and nodded her head.

"Yes so be good and rest." Hyunjin said.

"At least get me some chocolates from refrigerator." Yeji said.

Kissing her forehead, Hyunjin said, "I'll be right back. before grabbing his phone and leaving the room.

….

Kitchen.

As Hyunjin was taking out chocolates for Ling, his phone buzzed.

"Yes Feli What happened?" Hyunjin asked.

Felix sighed and asked, "Did you know that the Beck's are planning to open a new branch in country S?"

Hyunjin raised his eyebrows and asked, "You mean the Becks from West?"