515.Names

Hospital.

After a few hours when Lisa woke up, she smiled when she saw Jungkook slowly walking back and forth with their baby in his arms.

He had a bright smile on his face which immediately brightened her mood and warmed up her heart. She could say that Jungkook was really very happy. Why wouldn't he be? He was a father now after all.

When Jungkook saw Lisa trying very hard to sit up straight, he quickly placed his little one on the crib and rushed towards her.

Holding her hand, Jungkook helped her up and asked, "How are you feeling? The doctor said that you've to eat green vegetables and healthy food to recuperate faster."

Lisa smiled and said, "I am fine Jungkook. You worry too much."

Jungkook sighed and pulled her into his embrace, "I was scared. For a moment I thought that I-"

Cutting him off, Lisa said, "Is everything not okay now? So don't worry and don't stick to me like that, I haven't taken a bath yet."

Giving her a peck on her cheek, Singtan said, "What makes you think that I care? And why wouldn't I stick to you? Now that this little monster is born, I am always going to stick to you. Remember Mrs Jeon? You've to get back on track after so many months of waiting. " Before inching closer but before he could go anywhere near her lips, a soft cry broke out which made Lisa push Jungkook away.

"Ahh my baby, I haven't seen him properly yet." Lisa said.

Jungkook frowned and got down from the bed.

Walking towards the crib, he narrowed his eyes and carefully lifted the baby into his arms and murmured, "Wasn't taking my wife away for so many months enough? Little boy won't you let your dad have your mom for a little while now?"

In response, the little boy started crying louder.

Slowly swinging him, Jungkook sighed and said, "I'll take that as a no." before walking towards Lisa.

"Now go to mama." Jungkook said before passing the baby to Lisa.

Lisa's eyes watered after seeing her little one.

Holding him close to her chest, Lisa said, "Oh my God, he is so tiny."

Placing his hand on her shoulder, Jungkook smiled and said, "I know right? But isn't he adorable? And you know how cute he looks while sleeping and the way he opens his eyes from time to time, the way he stretches his little hands while sleeping and-"

Jungkook stopped when he heard Lisa's soft chuckle.

"Didn't you say that boys aren't cute? Boys are naughty and what was that hmm- having a hard time raising them. Now look at you showering praises of your son even when he opens his eyes." Lisa said.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and said, "My son isn't like them. He is handsome, obedient and caring just like his father."

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Yes Yes he is and I want him to just like his father when he grows up."

Kissing the baby's forehead and then his wife's, Jungkook said, "Thank you so much for this Lisa. You gave me everything that I wanted. Both of you are worth more than my life. You both complete me and I promise that I'll always protect you both."

Lisa smiled and asked, "So has daddy thought of a name?"

Jungkook nodded his head and said, "Yes I have."

"Ahh look baby dad already has a name for you." Lisa said before kissing the little ones small nose.

"Jeon Jeonsan." Jungkook said with a wide smile on his face.

"That is a lovely name." Lisa said.

Just then the doctor entered the room.

Jungkook quickly got up and let the doctor examine Lisa properly.

"Everything seems normal. Mrs Jeon you have to now breastfeed little Jeon." The doctor said.

When Lisa slowly nodded her head, the doctor said, "Meanhwile I'll go and check Dr Jisoo."

"Sooyah? Why? What happened to her? Is she alright?" Lisa asked.

The doctor smiled and said, "Dr Jisoo had a premature delivery and gave birth to a baby girl. Little Jeon and little Gu share the same birth date."

Lisa smiled and said, "Sooyah gave birth to a baby girl, ahh that is lovely. Where is she? Can I meet her?"

"I am right here Lisa." Jisoo said.

When Jin drew the curtain open, Anna was sitting on the bed with her little one in her arms.

"Have the parents thought about names?" The doctor asked.

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Yes, Jeon Jeonsan."

Jisoo chuckled and said, "Gu Jiyun."

"Jiyun, That is a lovely name." Lisa said.

"Jeonsan and Jiyun sound so similar and adorable." The doctor said.

Looking at Lisa, Jisoo let out a chuckle and said, "They share the same birthday too."

Lisa nodded her head and said, "I know."

"Both of you need to breastfeed them." The doctor said.

"Jungkook step out for a bit." Ming said.

"You too Jin, step out along with Jungkook." Jisoo said.

Jungkook and Jin frowned and said, "But-" they stopped when their wife's gave them a fierce look.

Walking towards the door, Jin and Jungkook murmured, "It's not like I haven't seen it before." while walking outside.

…..

Outside.

"I had bought many baby things thinking that I'll have a daughter. I'll send everything over today. You don't have to buy anything for little Jiyun." Jungkook said.

Jin grinned and said, "I was planning to go baby shopping today but now I guess I don't have to."

"Yes you shouldn't but I have to go for baby shopping for my son." Jungkook said.

Jin took a deep breath and said, "I am feeling so light today but of course the tough phase starts from now."

"Hmm but we still shouldn't let our guard down. Simon's daughter is missing." Jungkook said.

"I heard that Tzuyu disfigured her." Jin said.

"Hmm Bambam is trying to find her and I have asked Eunwoo to help him too. Let's hope for the best." Jungkook said.

"I don't think so she is gonna do anything. Isn't she alone now?" Jin said.

"But still we should take things lightly. We have two little additional lives to protect now." Jungkook said.

Pausing for a while, Jungkook asked, "What about Delila's father?"

"The doctor in charge said that he is still in the initial stage and has a chance of getting cured." Jin said.

"Hmm ask the doctor to give him the best treatment." Jungkook said.

Jin nodded his head and said, "Okay."

….