433.I am out of this

After almost fifteen minutes, Yoongi and Namjoon arrived at the hospital.

Rushing inside the hospital, Yoongi bumped into many people but he did not care. All he was thinking about was Wendy.

When they arrived outside Jin's cabin, Jin came out of the cabin and said in a very serious tone, "It is a hit and run case. Wendy was hit by a car and she has received major injuries in her head and body. We have to operate her as soon as possible but-"

Grabbing Jin's shoulder, Yoongi asked, "But what?"

"There are many complications and the chances of this operation being successful is very less. So you have prepare yourself for the worst." Jin said before walking towards the operation theatre.

"Hey Jin Boss wait." Namjoon said.

"What happened?" Jin asked.

"How did you know the woman who met with an accident is Yoongi's girlfriend? You have never seen her right? Then how?" Namjoon asked.

Jin thought for a while and said, "When she was brought her, she was mumbling Yoongi's name so I thought may be she is Yoongi's girlfriend." before rushing towards the operation theatre.

After Jin left, Yoongi nervously ruffled his hair. He could feel his legs turning weak. What would he do without Wendy?

When Namjoon saw Yoongi stumbling, he quickly grabbed his shoulders and said, "Hey nothing will happen to her okay so don't worry."

Seeing Yoongi's pale expression, Namjoon panicked, "Yoongi come and sit here. I'll go and fetch some water for you."

Leaving Yoongi alone for a while, Namjoon moved to a corner and called his big boss to inform him about the situation.

....

Jeon Corporation.

Jungkook has just finished a meeting when he received a called from Namjoon.

"Hmmm stay with him and don't leave him alone. I'll be right there." Jungkook said before hanging up the call.

After hanging up the call, Jungkook called Jin but the latter did not receive his call.

"Eunwoo get the car ready." Jungkook said before punching in Lisa's number.

....

Hospital

Inside one of the operation theatre.

"I think we should tell him everything." Jisoo said.

Wendy who was very nervous and anxious, nodded her head and said, "Yes let's not do this to him."

Jin helplessly shook his head and said, "You women are no fun."

Lisa chuckled and said, "We used to play such pranks when we were in high school."

"Ah those were fun days." Rosé said.

Just then Lisa's phone buzzed, "Oh you all now don't make noise, Mr Jeon is calling me."

After taking a deep breath, Lisa answered the call, "Yes honey."

"Lisa where are you?" Jungkook asked.

"I am ehh at the bakery with Rosé. Why?"

"Hmm don't come to my office. I am going to the hospital." Jungkook said.

Lisa widened her eyes in shock and aske d,"Wait why hospital?"

"Yoongi's girlfriend met with an accident and is having an operation right now. Yoongi is very sensitive when it comes to things like this so I have to stay with him." Jungkook said.

"Oh that is sad. I'll also come there." Lisa said.

"No need of that. You should go home and rest." Jungkook said.

Lisa shook her head and said, "No no I am coming. How can we leave Yoongi alone like that? It's fine I'll be there in like five minutes."

"That fast?" Jungkook asked.

"I happen to be nearby." Lisa said.

"Hmm alright. I'll be there in 20 minutes." Jungkook said before hanging up the call.

Placing her phone inside her bag, Lisa stood up and said, "I am leaving."

"Woah where are you going?" Jin asked.

"Jungkook is coming here." Lisa said.

Jin widened his eyes in shock and asked, "Why?"

"He knows that Yoongi's girlfriend is getting operated here so he is coming." Lisa said.

"Now What?" Rosé asked.

"I don't know. Rosé and I are leaving." Lisa said.

"Hey you can't run away like that and leave me alone." Jin said.

"It was your idea Jin now you suffer. I am out of this." Lisa said before walking out along with Rosé.

Jisoo chuckled and said, "Good luck with the prank hubby." before walking outside.

"Hey you guys how can you do that? Wait how can I deal with Jungkook alone?" Jin shouted.

Biting her lower lip, Wendy said, "I think we should tell Yoongi everything."

....

"Lady Boss?" Namjoon said.

Lisa nodded her head and quietly sat beside Yoongi who was staring at the ceiling.

Poking Lisa's arm, Rosé asked, "Is he Songpa?"

Lisa nodded her head.

Tapping Yoongi's shoulder, Rosé said, "It's gonna be okay."

Seeing his pale and ghastly expression, Lisa felt guilty and sad for him.

After sometime Jungkook arrived along with Eunwoo.

"How is it?" Jungkook asked.

Namjoon shook his head and said, "We still don't know."

Sitting beside Lisa, Jungkook wrapped his arms around her shoulder and asked, "Lisa at what time did you arrive at the hospital?"

Lisa gulped in fear and said, "Few minutes ago."

Pausing for a while, Jungkook said, "Hmm but the guards were saying that you are here since a really long time and you did not go to the bakery shop today."

Rosé got up and said, "I'll go and fetch some water."

"Lisa-"

Burying her head in his chest, Lisa said, "Hmm my head hurts today."

Jungkook sighed and said, "I'll take you home soon." Turning towards Namjoon he said, "Drag Jin out of the operation theatre."

[Why was that 'drag Jin out' so funny 😂]

Namjoon frowned and asked, "Boss?"

"Nevermind." Jungkook said before getting up from his seat.

Walking towards Yoongi, Jungkook said, "Get up." Before grabbing his hand and pulling him up.

Wrapping his arms around Lisa, Jungkook said, "You also come." Before walking towards the operation theatre.

....

Inside the operation theatre.

Pacing back and forth, Jin was biting his nails and thinking about various ways to escape the mess.

"Why don't we go out and tell everyone the truth?" Wendy said.

Jin shook his head and said, "No no we can't do that. Jungkook will kill me."

"I don't think so Yoongi will say anything." Wendy said.

"It's not about Yoongi, it's about Jungkook." Jin said.

Just the the door opened and Jungkook entered the room along with Yoongi and the rest.