561.Imposter

"Ahhhh." Wendy winced in pain and collapsed on the ground. She could feel a warm liquid flowing down from her head and she started feeling dizzy.

Placing the metal show piece back to its original place, Julia dashed out of the room.

Holding her head with one hand, Wendy supported herself up with the other and sat on the edge of the bed.

Soon Julia same inside with a rope and tape.

Pushing her back on the floor, Julia started tying Beth's hands and legs.

"Don't do this Julia." Wendy somehow managed to say.

"You deserve this and even I deserve what you have right now my sister." Julia said.

"Yoongi is going to kill you Julia. I am warning you, don't do this please. Let me go and I'll pretend like this never happened." Wendy said.

"He only kill me if he ever knows it's not you right? Did you forget that we look exactly the same? We don't have any difference between us." Julia said.

Wendy shook her head and said, "Yoongi will know and you cannot fool him. I am telling you Julia don't do this. You are my sister and no matter what I don't want you to die."

"Shut up." Julia said before shoving a cloth into her mouth.

"Didn't you say that you both seldom enter this room? So stay here until I find a way to get rid of you." Julia said.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Julia gripped onto the sheets and said, "For so many years, I was trapped in that stupid place. You people just shoved me there and left. Do you have any idea how difficult it was to stay in there? How did I spend so many years without meeting and seeing anyone? I had no man by my side for so many years and it was killing me."

Turning towards Wendy, Julia said, "But you will not understand this because you have been staying in luxury wearing all these expensive clothes and jewellery, carrying expensive bags and a credit card which is loaded with money. How could you get everything so easily while I don't have anything? How could you get such a perfect man who is rich and is giving you his everything while I have no one to rely on? We have the same face and we were born of the same mother then why don't I have what you have right now?"

Pausing for a while, Julia said, "Even I want to live life the way you are living now. Even I want a luxurious life and someone who loves me dearly. And if I don't get what you have, I am going to snatch it away from you." Before dragging her and shoving her behind the wardrobe.

...

Nearby City.

As soon as Yoongi got down from the plane and turned on his cell phone, he received a call from the rehab centre.

Tightening his grip around his phone, Yoongi frowned and shouted, "What? And you are telling me this now?"

The manager of the centre gulped in nervousness and said, "She escaped last night when everyone was sleeping and by the time we found out, it was very late. We tried to look for her everywhere but we couldn't find her, so I decided to tell you about it sir."

"I'll send a few people for your help. Try to look for her and I'll be there by evening."

Yoongi said before hanging up the call.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked.

Punching Beth's number, Yoongi said, "Julia ran away from the rehab last night."

"You should call Wendy and ask her to stay alert and safe. I'll call the guards and ask them where they are." Namjoon said.

….