528.Grow and shine

Downstairs

Everyone came out of their rooms when they heard Taehyung shout his lungs out, "I AM GOING TO BECOME A FATHER AGAIN."

"Grandpa, Grandma I am going to become a father again." Taehyung said.

"Mom dad you are going to become grandparents again." Taehyung said.

"Big brother, sister-in-law you are going to become uncle and aunt again." Taehyung shouted.

Jungkook chuckled and patted his brother's shoulder and said, "Calm down Taehyung what if you get an anxiety attack before the baby is born."

"Ahh I'll go meet Jennie." Lisa said before rushing towards Taehyung's room.

"Congratulations Brother Taehyung." Yeji said before giving him a hug.

"Yesssss we are gonna get another baby brother or sister." Ben and Sam exclaimed before running around.

"So many babies coming together, I guess it's a baby year for our families." Hyunjin said.

Yes, with so many babies around, the Jeon mansion had become more lively and energetic.

"This is so lovely, I'll go bring sweets for everyone." Grandma Jeon said.

"Let's go and congratulations sister Jennie." Yeji said before dragging Hyunjin along with her.

"Come let's go." Jungkook said Taehyung.

After everyone left, Father Jeon hugged mother Jeon from behind and said, "Congratulations grandma."

"Congratulations grandpa." Mother Jeon said.

"Hmmm, don't you think we are too young to be called grandparents?" Father Jeon asked.

Mother Jeon chuckled and said, "What are you talking about old man? You are already so old and your stamina is also not that good now. So you are worth being called a grandpa."

Scooping mother Jeon onto his arms, Father Jeon started walking towards their room.

"Youu what are you doing? Let me down what if the kids see us?" Mother Jeon said.

"Didn't you say that I am old and my stamina is not that good? So isn't it my right to prove that I am not old yet and my stamina is as good as ever? And what are you afraid of? If not for my top-notch stamina and our unconditional love they would've never been born so there is no need to feel shy." Father Jeon said kicking the door shut.

…..

Few weeks later.

"So you think he will be okay?"

"He will be fine, our son is strong."

"What if he feels scared? What if he needs us at night?"

"We are just next door."

"Should I open the window? What if he feels suffocated?"

Tucking Jeonsan into his baby blanket, Lisa frowned and said, "Aren't you the one who decorated this room so that Jeonsan could sleep here? So why are you worried now? He will manage okay? Don't worry Jungkook."

"But still I-"

Cutting him off, Lisa said, "And weren't you the one who insisted on letting him sleep alone in his room? Now what happened? Why are you feeling so nervous?"

Tucking into his sleeves, Lisa said, "He will be okay, come let's go."

Kissing his son's forehead, Jungkook reluctantly left the baby's room.

After thinking and discussing a few things, Lisa and Jungkook decided to let Jeonsan sleep in his room. As there room was just beside his, they could easily rush inside if anything happened.

…..

Inside their room.

"Bambam and Tzuyu had a baby boy." Jungkook said.

"Ahhh that is lovely. Pass me the phone, let me call uncle Oh and Kun to congratulate them." Lisa said.

"It's late now, congratulate tomorrow." Jungkook said.

Slipping into the blanket, Lisa asked, "When are you planning to join office again? You've already taken a really long maternity leave Mr Jeon."

Pulling her closer, Jungkook asked, "Are you brushing me off Mrs Jeon?"

Lisa chuckled and said, "Of course not but you have lots of responsibilities Mr Jeon and you can't overload Mr Assistant with your work like that. I can see that mr Assistant has lost so much weight. It's probably because he is working extra hard since you are not there."

Jungkook sighed and said, "I was planning to join office from tomorrow."

"You should and don't worry about Jeonsan and me. We will be fine and we can visit you in your office every now and then so that daddy doesn't miss us." Lisa said.

Jungkook sighed and said, "Okay fine."

Pausing for a while, Jungkook said, "By the way, Leo is getting married to Sana Rushi this weekend. He has sent an invitation to all of us. You wanna go?"

"Ahhh Sana and Leo? When did this happen?" Lisa was shocked. Though now Lisa respected and was in a very good term with Sana, she still thought that Leo and Sana getting married was a bit shocking.

"Yeah and they are head over heels for each other." Jungkook said.

"Hmm that's nice. I am happy for them." Lisa said.

"You wanna go?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course, I would love to." Lisa said. Leo was a very good friend of hers and she was now in very good terms with Sana as well, so what wouldn't she go?

Rubbing her back, Jungkook said, "Take some rest now."

Snuggling closer, Lisa slowly closed her eyes and dozed off to sleep.

…..

Guest room.

Slowly placing her on the crib, Hyunjin said, "Sleep well my angel."

Wrapping her arms around Yufan's waist, Yeji said, "She is adorable."

"Hmm I know." Hyunjin said.

"Honey why don't you talk to dad? Why don't we adopt her and become her legal parents after a few years?" Yeji asked.

Yeji had become so close and attached to Yuqi that she couldn't stay without her even for a second. She so badly wanted Hyunjin and her to adopt Yuqi and become her legal parents but since father Kim said he will not let anyone adopt Yuqi, Yeji felt a bit sad.

"Father has his own reasons so let's not go against it but what difference will it make? We will be staying at the same house and she will be growing right in front of our eyes. We will automatically become her parents for life. And not only us, Yuqi has so many dada's and mama's right? So let's watch her grow and shine together." Hyunjin said.

Yeji smiled and nodded her head before giving the little a small peck on her lips.

...