553.Isn't that evident?

Im Yoona and Oh Sehun were classmates back in highschool and shared only small conversations. They were not very close but weren't strangers as well.

After everyone left, Sehun asked, "You wanna take a walk?"

Yoona smiled and said, "Why not? Isn't it an honour for me to take a walk from the most wanted man of our high school?"

Sehun laughed and said, "It wasn't like that and look who is saying that?"

"Duh girls literally drooled all over you Sehun." Yoona said.

"Boys drooled over you too." Sehun said.

"That is different." Yoona said.

"That is all in the past now." Sehun said.

"Hey what past? You still look the same." Yoona said.

"You too." Sehun said.

Pausing for a while Sehun asked, "How is your father? Is he okay now?" Back in high school, the whole school knew about Yoona's father who had some strange kind of a disease.

"He passed away right after I graduated from college and my mom passed away a year after my dad did." Yoona said.

"I am sorry, I didn't-"

Yoona smiled and said, "It's fine."

"So you are alone now?" Sehun asked.

"Are you asking me whether I am single or not Mr Oh?" Yoona asked.

Sehun scratched his forehead and said, "I did not-"

Yoona chuckled and said, "I am just joking."

Pausing for a while, Yoona said, "I am currently babysitting Mr Yang's son, Yang Zixin but I am planning to settle down in country S."

"That is nice." Sehun said.

"And what about you? You are still in country S right?" Yoona asked.

Sehun shook his head and said, "No."

"Ahh I see." Yoona said.

Just then Yuqi came running towards them shouting, "Dada Sehun."

Grabbing his hand, Yuqi said, "Dada Jungkook is attacking us again, come and help us."

Sehun chuckled and said, "Alright pumpkin."

"Aunty you should help us too." Yuqi shouted before grabbing Yoona's hand.

Yoona chuckled and said, "Let's go." Before running along with her.

…..

After playing along with the kids for quite sometime, Sehun was sitting on the sand quietly observing the kids who were busy building a castle when Jungkook sat down beside him.

"I can see that your business is doing quite well." Jungkook said before passing him a bottle of beer.

Taking the bottle from him, Sehun took a sip and said, "Yeah it's doing well."

"So when are you shifting the main quarters to country S?" Jungkook asked.

"Not anytime soon." Sehun said.

"Why not?" Jungkook asked.

"There are too many unhappy memories out there and I don't think I-"

Cutting him off, Jungkook said, "Aren't they already the past now? What's the point thinking about them when they don't matter at all now?"

Sehun chuckled and said, "Are you forcing me to shift to country S again because you want to completely overshadow my small enterprise with your big one?"

"There is no need for me to show you anything because both of us know that I am much better than you in everything." Jungkook said.

"Hmm that is true." Sehun said.

"Jeon corporation is holding a bidding competition for smaller enterprises. The one who wins the bid gets a five year collaboration with us. Not only will we help them boast their empire but also provide them with enough funds to take part in more projects." Jungkook said.

Pausing for a while, Jungkook said, "I'll ask Eunwoo to mail you the details later. There is still a couple of months left for the competition."

"You really want my company to take part in that competition?" Sehun asked.

"When did I say that? I am just advertising the event that my company is planning to hold. I don't care whether you participate or not." Jungkook said.

Sehun laughed and said, "Is that so? You know Jungkook, you never fail to surprise me."

Getting up, Jungkook said, "I am full of surprises so it really isn't my fault." Before walking away.

"Hey Jungkook." Sehun said.

Turning around, Jungkook asked, "What is it?"

"I'll wait for the mail." Sehun said.

Jungkook smiled and walked away.

After Jungkook left, Sehun smiled and gulped down the whole content of the bottle.

Life had been tough for him and he had done bad things too. Sehun never thought that he would be able to remove that guilt from himself in this lifetime but who would've thought that the people whom he had wronged would turn out to become his greatest supporters.

Sehun truly felt guilty and repented for what he had done in the past and was trying his best to make things right. This is the reason why he insisted Yeri in getting back together. He wanted to make things right and normal with her as well but after Yeri's third rejection, Sehun decided to give up on her. Lisa was right, he shouldn't dwell in the past anymore and concentrate on making his future brighter.

Looking at his daughter who was happily playing with Jungkook, Sehun chuckled. Only he knew how relieved he felt every time he saw her with Lisa and Jungkook because Sehun knew that she was much more happier and safer with them than him.

"Why are you sitting here alone?" Yoona asked.

"Just like that." Sehun said.

Sitting beside him, Yoona asked, "Yuqi is your daughter isn't she?"

Sehun smiled and said, "Yes."

"She has your eyes and nose." Yoona said.

Keeping quiet for quite sometime, Sehun asked, "You don't wanna ask why she isn't with me?"

Looking at the kids, Yoona said, "Everyone has a past which doesn't matter anymore. Leaving your daughter with the Jeon's and the others like this, I feel you have a really good reason for doing that."

"She is much happier with them than me." Sehun said.

"You have a beautiful daughter Mr Oh and my young master seems to be very fond of her." Yoona said.

Sehun chuckled and said, "Stop pairing small kids."

"What? Am I not making things easier for them? At least when they grow up, they don't have to keep looking for partners." Yoona said.

"So you are single." Sehun said.

Yoona chuckled and said, "And I think you are single too."

"Isn't that evident?" Sehun asked.

Yoona smiled and nodded her head.

…..