562.Right now?

Yoongi froze when he heard the word 'BABY'.

Grabbing the doctors shoulders, Yoongi asked, "What did you say?"

"I said that your wife and your baby are fine and-"

"Wendy is pregnant?" Yoongi asked.

"She is over seven weeks pregnant. Didn't you know?" The doctor asked.

"Like really pregnant?" Yoongi asked.

The doctor frowned and said, "Yes."

Letting the doctor go, Yoongi sat down on a bench to calm himself down. The big piece of news was very sudden and he wasn't prepared for it at all.

"We will be shifting the patient in the room after sometime and-" before the doctor could complete his sentence, Yoongi rushed out of the hospital.

"Hey, where are you going?" The doctor shouted.

…..

Jeon Corporation.

Outside Jungkook's office.

"Woah woah man where are you rushing to?" Eunwoo asked when he saw Yoongi rushing towards Jungkook's office.

"I want to meet big boss." Yoongi said.

Eunwoo chuckled and said, "This isn't your base okay? This is an office. You got to take an appointment for that man." before pointing towards the desk.

"Eunwoo I am not in a mood to joke." Yoongi said.

"I am not joking either." Eunwoo said.

Running his fingers through his hair, Yoongi said, "It's been so many days since I did not use my tools. Do you want me to try them on you later?"

"You are joking right?" Eunwoo chuckled and asked.

Yoongi shook his head and said, "You know that I don't joke about my tools."

Looking at how serious Yoongi looked, Eunwoo cleared his throat and said, "Ehhhhhehe I was just kidding. Go go boss is inside but he will leave soon."

Without saying anything, Yoongi dashed into the office.

….

Inside Jungkook's office

"Big boss." Yoongi said as soon as he entered the office.

Placing the documents down, Jungkook asked, "What happened?"

"I want to marry Wendy." Yoongi said in one breath.

Jungkook smiled and said, "Alright, I'll talk to her brother tomorrow."

"I want to get married tomorrow." Yoongi said.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and asked, "Tomorrow? Why are you rushing so much?" before getting up and walking towards the couch.

Yoongi followed him from behind and sat down on the couch.

"I want to marry her tomorrow or if possible right now." Yoongi said. After knowing that Wendy was pregnant with their child, Yoongi did not wish to waste a single moment and make her his wife. Though a baby wasn't a part of their plans right now but since it was already there, Yoongi decided to be a man and make things right.

"Why are you in a rush?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi took a deep breath and said, "Wendy is pregnant big brother and I don't want our baby to be born without a marriage."

Jungkook face brightened when he heard that.

Getting up, he gave Yoongi a hug and said, "Congratulations."

Yoongi grinned and said, "Thankyou big brother."

"Don't worry about the wedding, I'll take care of it. I also have to talk to Wendy's brother tomorrow and arrange things accordingly. No need to rush things because the baby still has a long way to go." Jungkook said.

Yoongi nodded his head and said, "I'll listen to you then."

"We also have to send out the cards and there are many things that has to be done. I'll ask your lady boss to take charge of that. You just stay with Beth and take care of her." Jungkook said.

"I wanted to tell you something else too." Yoongi said.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked.

After explaining the whole situation about Julia to Jungkook, Yoongi said, "I want to kill her but no matter what she is my wife's sister. Wendy wouldn't want me to do that." Yes, Wendy would never want her would be husband to kill her own sister.

"Where is she now?" Jungkook asked.

"She is in the base." Yoongi said.

"Hmm I'll ask someone to take care of her." Jungkook said.

Giving Jungkook a hug, Yoongi said, "Thank you big boss."

"Alright alright, go now and send Eunwoo inside." Jungkook said.

Yoongi nodded his head and quickly rushed out of the office.

….

Outside.

"Woahh where are running like a speed boat?" Eunwoo asked.

"I am going to get married Eunwoo and I am going to become a father too." Yoongi said excitedly.

Eunwoo widened his eyes in shock and asked, "Wait what? Wendy is pregnant?"

When Yoongi nodded his head, Eunwoo jumped in excitement and said, "Ahhh I am so happy for you. I am going to become an uncle."

"Yes yes. Oh, now I have to go and boss is calling you inside." Yoongi said before rushing towards the elevator.

After Yoongi left, Eunwoo entered Jungkook's office.

….

Inside.

"Boss, did you call me?" Eunwoo asked.

Jungkook nodded his head and said, "Yes I did."

Getting up from the couch, Jungkook said, "Ask Peter to visit me tomorrow in the morning."

Eunwoo nodded his head and said, "Okay boss."

Keeping quiet for quite some time, Jungkook said, "Eunwoo, I guess you know that Yoongi is going to become a father soon."

Eunwoo grinned and nodded his head, "Yes boss, our Yoongi has grown up."

Jungkook smiled and said, "Yes he has."

Walking towards Eunwoo, Jungkook said, "Since he is going to become a father soon, I don't want him to do any kind of wrong thing until his child is healthily born. I want to keep him out of everything until necessary."

Eunwoo nodded his head and said, "Yes boss."

"So I want you and Namjoon to take charge of everything that Songpa does." Hyunsuk said.

Eunwoo nodded his head and said, "Okay boss."

"Eunwoo." Jungkook said.

"Yes boss." Eunwoo said.

Jungkook smiled and asked, "When was the last time you tortured someone?"

Eunwoo though for a while and said, "It's been so many years. After Yoongi started torturing them, Namjoon and I stopped doing it."

"Hmm, it's time that you start doing it again. But first you have to practice your skills." Jungkook said.

When Eunwoo nodded his head, Jungkook said, "Alright wait for my orders."

….