523.Prepare for the worst

"Our Yuqi is very lucky, she doesn't have one but four mothers." Mother Jeon said.

Taking Yuqi in her arms, Rosé chuckled and said, "That is true. We all are gonna love her."

"I'll ask someone to get her crib." Father Kim said.

"Alright since everything is over, let's start the celebration." Mother Jeon said.

"I'll go get Jeonsan." Jungkook said before walking towards his room.

"Let me hold my great-granddaughter for a while." Grandpa Sung said.

When everyone was busy celebrating, Lisa saw father Kim walking outside the mansion.

Passing Jeonsan to Jungkook, Lisa said, "I'll be back in a minute." before following father Kim.

….

Outside.

"Dad wait." Lisa shouted.

"Why are you here? It's an important day for Jeonsan, you should be with him." Father Kim said.

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Yes it's an important day for Jeonsan and his grandpa should be with him too."

Pausing for a while, Lisa asked, "Where are you going dad?"

When Father Kim did not say anything for quite some time, Lisa grabbed his hand and said, "Come let's sit and talk."

….

Inside the garden.

Sitting under the shade, Lisa was holding her father's hand who was feeling very low and dejected.

"Lisa do you think I made a mistake while raising her? Do you think I did not teach her well?" Father Kim asked.

He was feeling very defeated and dejected after what had happened. Last time what Yeri did was out of jealousy and hatred for her elder sister. She misinterpreted things and thought that no one cared about her and her father only loved her elder sister.

Father Kim had already forgiven her after what she had done in the past and he genuinely thought that she would never repeat the same mistake again and would live a happy and healthy life but things turned out to be very different.

What Yeri did this time was very grief and shocking. Trading her new born child with money was something that no mother would even think of doing. The only person whom a woman loves more than her own life is her child. A mother does everything to protect her child and is ready to fight with the whole world for her happiness. But what Yeri did was a taboo. No mother would ever do that.

Though father Kim was happy because Yeri did take little Yuqi with her because he knew that if Yuqi stayed with her mother, she would have grown up to become like Yeri.

"You raised us well father better than any other single dad could. You never let us miss mom. You have us the motherly love that everyone craves for. Don't blame yourself for what happened." Lisa said.

Pausing for a while, Lisa said, "There are a few things that are completely out of our control. No matter how hard we try, we can never fix it. As for Yeri, all I can say is let her be. She did a mistake, we gave her a chance. We accepted her and loved her again. All we could do was give her a chance but it was completely up to her whether she wanted to learn from her mistakes and not repeat them. Whatever Yeri did was her choice and no one is to be blamed for that, not even you. So stop blaming yourself for something that wasn't even something that you could control."

"Elder sister is right father whatever happened has got nothing to do with you." Hyunjin said before walking towards them.

Squatting down, Hyunjin grabbed Father Kim's and Lisa hand and said, "Whatever happened is in the past now so let's not think about it and waste our time. We have so many things to do and with Jeonsan, Jiyun and Yuqi in and around us, we should be smiling and celebrating not sitting here under the shade and talking about a useless person who is good for nothing. Just let her be. Let's not allow her to ruin such a lovely day."

Smacking Hyunjin's forehead, Lisa chuckled and said, "Look at him, such a small little boy saying such big and wise words."

Hyunjin frowned and said, "Little? Huh I am not a little boy anymore."

Father Kim chuckled and said, "You will always remain little for me and even Lisa."

Hugging her father, Lisa said, "What are you sad about huh? You have Hyunjin, me, Yeji, Jeonsan, Yuqi and Jungkook with you. We will always stay with you father no matter what."

"Exactly, not to forget about Grandpa Sung, uncle Oh, aunt Yulin. Everyone is there with us." Hyunjin said.

Father Kim smiled and said, "If your mother would've been alive-"

Cutting him off, Hyunjin said, "Ohh come on Mr Kim stop talking about sad things. It's not good for your heart old man."

Pulling Hyunjin's ears, father Kim said, "Whom are you calling an old man?"

"Ouch ouch I am sorry sorry." Hyunjin flinched in pain.

Lisa chuckled and said, "This little thing deserves this."

Hugging Hyunjin and Lisa, Father Kim said, "I love you both."

"We love you too dad." Lisa said.

"Yes I love both of you." Hyunjin said.

Just then Sam rushed toward them and said, "I want a hug too."

Father Kim laughed and scooped him into his arms, "Less little one you will also get a hug."

Sam laughed and said, "Grandpa Kim, grandpa told me to call you. The gift ceremony is about to start."

"Alright alright let's go." Father Kim said.

…..

Inside the mansion.

After the ceremony, everyone were enjoying themselves except for two people who were continuously bugging their wife's.

"Lisa it's getting late." Jungkook said.

Lisa sighed and said, "Jungkook there are so many people here, how can we leave just like that? And I did not even feed Jeonsan yet and Yuqi too, give me some time."

"But but-"

Cutting him off, Lisa chuckled and said, "No need to get impatient, give me thirty minutes." before walking towards the crib.

Jungkook puffed his cheeks and sat on the couch with a grumpy face.

Just then Jin sat beside and said, "Jisoo said we cannot go anywhere today so my plan is canceled."

"Well Lisa did not cancel the plan but she said she needs thirty minutes." Jungkook said.

Jin sighed and said, "I don't think she will go either. You should be prepared for the worst my friend."