415.Still our little prince

Half and hour ago.

"What? Hyunjin? How? I mean when?"Lisa asked.

Jungkook sighed and said, "When he was in US."

Narrowing her eyes, Lisa said, "You knew about this but still you did not tell me."

Jungkook gulped in fear and said, "I-"

"Now since when did you start hiding things from me?" Lisa asked.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "No no I don't hide anything from you. I swear just this one."

"You- don't talk to me." Lisa said before dashing out of the room.

"Baby wait." Jungkook shouted before rushing towards her.

....

Present

Kim Mansion.

"Dad open the door it's me." Lisa said.

After waiting for quite sometime when Father Kim did not open the door, Lisa sighed loudly and said, "Baby I think grandpa doesn't want to meet us and we Ahhh-"

When Father Kim heard Lisa's scream, he quickly opened the door and said, "Lisa you-" he stopped when saw Lisa standing right in front of him caressing her stomach.

Lisa chuckled and quickly entered the study room.

Father Kim frowned and said, "You- don't you have sense? You scared me."

"Well it's not my fault that you care about your grandchild more than your daughter." Lisa said.

Father Kim sighed and helplessly shook his head.

Wrapping her arms around his waist, Lisa asked. "Sad?"

Father Kim shook his head.

"It's fine. No matter what he is still our little prince." Lisa said.

"You know?" Father Kim asked.

"Jungkook told me just now." Lisa said.

"I never thought he will- your mother-"

Cutting him off, Lisa said, "If he is happy with whatever he is doing, then let him be and it's nothing wrong dad."

"Lisa-"

"Even Jungkook is a part of it and my husband is not bad at all and neither is my little brother." Lisa said.

Pausing for a while, Lisa said, "Its not like he is doing something bad."

"Lisa he is killing people." Father Kim said.

Lisa shook her head and said, "Bad people. He is killed someone who killed his child, your grandchild and the Kim families blood and he did nothing wrong."

"But What about other people?" Father Kim asked.

Lisa sighed and said, "Listen to me Father, our Hyunjin would never hurt an innocent person. I know my little brother. I know his character very well."

"But it's wrong your mother-"

Lisa shook her head and said, "Mother would never stop us from doing something that we want. Even if she was alive, she would never stop Hyunjin from entering that world if he wanted to."

Pausing for a while, Lisa said, "You did not enter that world, that was your choice but you can't enforce your decisions and you cannot expect Hyunjin to follow your footsteps. He is big enough to take decisions and he also has the right to do so."

Father Kim and nodded his head.

"Now don't lock yourself up or behave like this. It's very tough for Hyunjin to handle all this right now. He needs you. He needs your support." Lisa said.

Patting Lisa's head, Father Kim said, "You sound just like your mother."

Lisa chuckled and said, "Hmm I know I am wise and intelligent just like her."

Father Kim smiled and said, "I'll talk to him tomorrow."

"Hmm he is quite upset. You know how he is right? He tries to act all brave and strong but he is just like a baby." Lisa said.

Father Kim sighed and said, "Let's go down."

...

Downstairs.

When uncle Oh saw Lisa and father Kim coming down happily talking to each other, he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Oh Marco you really scared me today." Uncle Oh said.

After talking for a while, Jungkook and Lisa left.

Just then a maid stepped forward and said, "Master Mr Park Jaesung is here to meet you."

Father Kim sighed and said, "Alright let him in."

"Marco this-"

"I'll be fine Seini. You don't have to worry about me." Father Kim said.

When PSY entered the mansion, Uncle Oh and Yulin left for their room.

"Let's go somewhere else and talk." Father Kim said.

....

Terrace.

Father Kim laughed and said, "You must be really happy today."

Grandpa Sung shook his head and asked, "And what makes you think like that?"

"I have always despised you for what you do and now my own Son is-"

Grandpa Sung chuckled and said, "Yeah that is true but I never hated you Marco. You are my son-in-law and I have always liked you. It was only you who pushed me away everytime."

Pausing for a while, Grandpa Sung said, "My daughter never hated me. Yes she did hate what I did but not to extent of breaking all ties with me but still after she left us you broke all ties with me and you did not even allow me to meet my grandchildren. But I still did not say anything. By the way I have nothing to do with this Yufans thing. He stepped into this world by himself. It was completely his choice."

"Why did you come here today?" Father Kim asked.

Grandpa Sung cleared his throat and said, "Well since now even your son does something similar to what I do, don't you think you should allow me to stay here with you all so that I can live a peaceful life."

Father Kim chuckled and said, "Alright But you have to pay a hefty amount every month:"

Grandpa Sung frowned and said, "You will take money from your father-in-law."

"You are rich so why not? It's not like you are poor." Father Kim said.

Grandpa Sung sighed and said, "Okay."

Pausing for a while, Father Kim said, "Father."

"Hmmm."

"Your blood is really thicker than mine."

....