483.Nothing is impossible

Lisa gasped when someone lightly pushed her towards Namjoon helping her dodge the bullet.

"Madam." Sana's bodyguard shouted before rushing towards Sana who was now covered in blood. The bullet was shot right into Sana's right arm.

One of the guards quickly grabbed the two kids and guided them towards the car.

Jisoo and Rosé who had seen everything wanted to step out and help Lisa but the guards did not let them do that because that would've created more chaos and trouble.

Clutching onto her arm, Sana leaned against a nearby car and groaned in pain.

After getting rid of the man, Namjoon said, "Lady Boss we have to leave."

"But-"

"Please lady boss we can't stay here. It's dangerous." Namjoon said.

"We can't leave her here and-"

Cutting her off, Namjoon said, "Ms Rushi has her guards to accompany her. They will definitely help her. Please lady boss don't make things difficult for me."

Lisa reluctantly agreed with Namjoon and half heartedly entered the car.

After Lisa's car left the place, Namjoon rushed towards Sana and said, "Let me take you to the hospital."

Sana shook head and said, "You should go and follow your lady boss, I will be fine."

"But-"

"Namjoon go with Lisa and the rest, I'll take care of things here." Leo said.

Namjoon nodded his head and said, "Okay." Before boarding his car.

After Namjoon left, Leo took out a handkerchief from his pocket and asked, "Who do you think you are? A superwoman?" Before grabbing her wrist.

Sana jerked his hands off and started walking towards her car.

"Boss this-"

"Take me to the hospital." Sana said before boarding the car.

…..

Jeon Mansion.

After Namjoon told Jungkook about everything that had happened, he quickly rushed back home.

When Jungkook entered the room, he frowned when he found the room extremely dark.

Switching on the lights, Jungkook frowned deeper when he did not see Lisa sleeping on the bed.

Looking around, Jungkook breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Lisa sleeping on the couch.

Walking towards her, Jungkook sat beside her and held her hand.

Sensing someone's presence when Lisa slowly opened her eyes, she got up and hugged him tight before bursting into tears.

After Lisa arrived home, she was feeling very uneasy and guilty. It was because of her recklessness that someone had got hurt.

She so badly wanted to see Jungkook but he wasn't there but now that he was right in front of her, she could cry her heart out and forget about everything because she knew that with him around, nothing bad could happen.

Patting her back, Jungkook said,b"Don't worry. I'll fix everything."

Clutching onto his suit, Lisa said, "She got shot and-"

"Sshhhh I'll take care of everything. Nothing will happen to her." Jungkook said.

"I want to see her." Lisa said.