544.Growing up together

Airport.

"Dada why isn't uncle Singtan here yet." Jiyun asked.

Jin couldn't help but frown. Jiyun was his daughter but she seemed to be more close to Jungkook than him and used to ask about him whenever Jungkook wasn't around.

"Jiyun come here." Jin said before picking her up and placing her on his lap.

"What happened dada?" Jiyun asked.

"Do you like uncle Jungkook more than dada?" Jin asked.

Jiyun shook her head and said, "No, I love dada the most."

Satisfied with her answer, Jin gave her a peck on her cheeks and said, "Good girl. Uncle Jungkook is on the way."

"Why do you behave like this at times?" Jisoo asked.

"Like what?" Jin asked.

"Like a baby. You are jealous of Jungkook because Jiyun keeps looking for him. Don't you think I know?" Jisoo said.

When Jiyun heard her parents conversation, she said, "Uncle Jungkook is the best."

Jin frowned and asked," But you just said that you love dada the most?"

Jiyun nodded her head and said, "Yes I do but uncle Jungkook is still the bestest"

"Hey Jiyun." Min shouted before rushing towards her

"Min." Jiyun shouted before wiggling down from Jin's lap.

"Min slow down honey." Rosé said.

"I'll go after her mommy and make sure she doesn't fall." Jihun said before rushing towards his reckless sister.

"Now you are running as well." Rosé said.

Wrapping his arms around Rosé, Jimin said, "You worry too much babe, the kids are gonna be fine." before walking towards Jisoo and Jin.

"Where are Jungkook and Lisa?" Jimin asked.

"On the way." Jin said.

"Where are the others?" Jimin asked.

"Ahhh the elders are going crazy. They cannot stop discussing about the wedding and Hyunjin and Yeji giving them great-grandchildren so we just sneaked out and sat here." Jin said.

"Where is Yuqi?" Rosé asked.

"Jungkook and Lisa will pick her up from the Kim mansion on the way." Jin said.

"Huh? Weren't Yeji and Hyunjin getting Yuqi here?" Rosé asked.

"There was a sudden change in their plan. Yeji and Hyunjin will be flying over with Yuna and Felix. In fact they were supposed to fly over yesterday night so I guess they are already there now." Jin said.

It was a destination wedding of Yeji and Hyunjin and Yuna and Felix. The two couple decided to get married together at the same alter, same place and time.

The decision to get married and having a destination wedding was so sudden that the Becks, Parks and Kims got really busy with the preparations.

Since it was a destination wedding, very few people were invited which included some of their business partners and some of Hyunjin's and Felix's close friends from the US.

"Min, Jiyun." Yuqi shouted before running towards them but before she could even take a step, Jeonsan wrapped his arms around her neck and said, "Don't run like that Yu, you'll fall."

"Brother San, I am okay." Yuqi said.

"Last time Jiyun and you had fallen down and had hurt your knees? Remember?" Jeonsan asked.

Yuqi nodded her head and said, "Okay, I'll listen to you brother Jeonsan." before slowly walking towards Jiyun and the rest along with Jeonsan.

"You know Mr Jeon, you son is just like you, cute and caring." Lisa said.

Jungkook smiled and said,b"He is going to be a great brother."

All the five kids were growing up faster and together. Since Jin and Jisoo had to rush to work, they used to drop Jiyun at the Jeon mansion before leaving so that she could spend her day playing with Jeonsan and Yuqi and won't feel lonely at home and because Rosé wanted all the five kids to grow up together and become friends just like them, she used to send them to the mansion as well. So the five kids were very close to each other even though Min and Jihun were a five months younger to them.

Jeonsan and Jihun were growing up to become very responsible brothers and would protect and stop their sisters from doing anything wrong.

"What took you so long?" Jimin asked.

"Traffic." Jungkook said.

"We should leave now." Jin said before getting up.

Turning towards the kids, Rosé said, "Come on kids let's leave."

The destination of the wedding was at The Big Island, Hawaii. Yuna and Yeji had chosen this place. It was a beach-side wedding just like the two couple wanted.

…..

Inside the plane.

After placing the kids on their respective seats, Jin and Jungkook buckled their seat belts and said," Its a 9 hour flight so you all better don't make any noise okay? Your grand and great-grandparents need to rest okay?"

The five of them unanimously nodded their heads.

"You all can play as much as you all want after we land and reach the hotel okay?" Jin said.

"Then we just sit here for 9 hours?" Jeonsan said who was already bored.

Passing him his phone, Jungkook said, "Play games."

"Yes, okay games." Jin said before giving Jiyun his phone.

Taking out Lisa's phone from her bag, Jungkook gave it to Yuqi had said, "I have already downloaded her favourite game here."

"Dada Jungkook is the best." Yuqi said.

"Wait what? Dada Jungkook is the best?" Jin asked.

"Yes uncle Jungkook is the best." Jiyun said.

"Uncle Jungkook is bestest." Min said.

Jin frowned deeper and he said, "Did you do some kind of magic on the kids? Why are you always their best?"

"That is a talent Dr Jin." Jungkook said.

When Jihun saw Jin's gloomy expressing he gestured him to bend over. He then gave Jin a peck on his cheeks and said, "Don't worry uncle Jin, you are my bestest."

Jin chuckled and ruffled his hair and said, "Thank you champ."

Just then Jimin arrived and gave his twins a phone each and said, "Not more than two hours because it's not good for your eyes."

"Okay dada." The two of them said.

When the five of them got busy, the three men sighed and started walking towards their seat.

…..