406.Can I hug to sleep?

Taking out the dryer , Yoongi quickly plugged it in and started drying Wendy's hair.

She closed her eyes when he felt his fingers running through her hair.

"You shouldn't leave your hair wet. What if you catch a cold?" Yoongi asked.

She chuckled and said, "I'll learn how to use a dryer."

"Hmm you should." He said.

After making sure that her hair was completely dry, he turned the dryer off and said, "I think I should leave now."

"Your clothes are still drying and It's still raining heavily outside so why don't you just stay here tonight?" She asked.

Scratching his forehead, he asked, "Are you sure?"

Wendy nodded her head and said, "Ya you can sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the couch."

Yoongi frowned and said, "No I'll sleep on the couch."

She chuckled and said, "You are such a big man. It will be difficult for you if you sleep on the couch. It's fine you can sleep on the bed. I am small so I'll fit in here very easily."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

She smiled and said, "Yes."

After taking out a blanket from the cupboard, she placed it on the couch and said, "Pass me a pillow please."

Passing her the pillow, he grabbed her hand and said, "Goodnight."

She smiled and nodded her head.

Walking towards the bed, Yoongi quickly covered himself with the quilt and switched off the light.

Both of them kept on tossing and turning all night, not being able to catch any sleep.

Finally after midnight, Yoongi got up and said, "Wendy."

"Hmm."

Yoongi shook his head and said, "I cannot sleep."

Wendy got up and said, "Same."

Thinking for quite some time, he asked, "Can I hug you to sleep? I promise I won't do anything. I will just hug you."

Wendy blushed and lowered her head.

Yoongi sighed and said, "I am sorry I-" he stopped when he saw Wendy grabbing her pillow and walking towards him.

Quickly climbing on the bed, she covered herself with the same quilt as his and said, "You should sleep it's getting late."

Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her closer and buried his face on her neck.

Wendy's body stiffened when she felt his warm breath against her neck.

"Yoongi." Wendy said.

"Hmm."

"I won't be able to sleep if you do this." Wendy said.

Lifting his head up, Yoongi asked, "Do what?"

Turning towards him, Wendy buried her face on his neck and asked, "Well if I do this, will you be able to sleep?"

Tightening his grip around her, Yoongi said in a deep voice, "Don't move. Just stay like this."

"Yoongi I-"

"Ssssh just sleep." Yoongi said before kissing her forehead.

Wendy smiled and slowly closed her eyes.

As Wendy and Yoongi were sleeping enjoying each other's warmth, two people were frowning and complaining about how uncomfortable the car seat was.

.....

[4 weeks leap]

US

Hyunjin and Yeji were busy packing their bags. After staying at the States for almost three and a half weeks, they decided to return back to country S as Father Kim kept on pestering them to return as he was not being able to handle the work pressure

Wrapping his arms around her waist, Hyunjin said, "I don't wanna go back."

Yeji chuckled and said, "You have a big company to run Hyunjin. You have slacked enough. Now it's time to work hard."

"You'll stay with me right?" Hyunjin asked.

Yeji nodded her head and said, "Yes I will but I'll stay at home for two or three days."

"Two three days? How will I stay without you?" Hyunjin asked.

"Stop your drama and quickly pack all the gifts inside that bag." Yeji said.

Just then Felix entered the room and said, "Hyunjin can I talk to you for a second?"

Hyunjin nodded his head and left along with Felix.

...

Outside.

"What is it?" Hyunjin asked.

"We are not being able to track Jarred. Harred is trying too but we both can't." Felix said.

"That means he is not in US." Hyunjin said.

Felix nodded his head and said, "Yes."

Hyunjin sighed and said, "Don't worry about him for now."

"Hmm we have to leave at 6." Felix said.

Hyunjin nodded his head and said, "Alright now you go and help Yuna pack. I'll do the same."

....

Country S.

Jeon Mansion.

Caressing her baby bump which was growing very fast, Lisa said, "Jungkook I have go for maternity shopping." Lisa had stepped into her fifth month of pregnancy now so it was inconvenient for her to wear her casual dresses.

"Hmm you don't have to go anywhere, I'll bring everything for you." Jungkook said.

Lisa frowned and said, "Even I want to go out."

"But Lisa-"

"Now you, why are you making my Lisa angry?" Grandpa Jeon asked.

Placing the tray on the table, Jennie said, "Brother Jungkook you shouldn't make sister-in-law angry or sad. Not good for the baby."

"Grandma I want to go for maternity shopping but Jungkook is not taking me. He doesn't even allow me to even lift a finger these days." Lisa complained.

Grandma Jeon helplessly shook her head and said, "He is just like his grandfather. Jungkook pregnant ladies need to do some exercise too. It helps during labour."

Jennie nodded her head and said, "Yeah that is true."

"She is so clumsy what is she slips and falls?" Jungkook asked.

[Idk why but was sooo funny to imagine 😅😂]

Lisa smacked his head and asked, "Hey whom are you calling clumsy?"

"Forget about Jungkook today grandma will take you for maternity shopping okay." Grandma Jeon said.

Jungkook sighed and said, "Fine but don't forget to take the guards with you."

Grandma Jeon smiled and said, "I am equal to ten of your weak and fragile guards my dear grandson."

"Still Grandma take the guards with you." Jungkook said.

"Jennie do you wanna join us?" Lisa asked.

Jennie nodded her head and said," Yes sure. I'll take Ben with us too. He wanted new toys."

"Lisa call Jisoo and Rosé as well." Grandma Jeon said.

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Jungkook call them for me please."

Jungkook nodded his head and quickly called Jin and Jimin.