542.Birthday Banquet II

Yoongi smiled when he saw Yuqi struggling to get down from Jungkook embrace.

He grabbed Jiyun and Jeonsan's hand and started walking towards Jungkook and Lisa after gesturing Wendy to follow him too.

"Big boss, lady boss." Yoongi greeted them before taking Yuqi into his arms.

"Big sister." Wendy said before giving her a hug.

"Ahhh Wendy it's so good to see you after so many days." Lisa said.

"Where is Namjoon?" Jungkook asked Yoongi.

"I am here big boss." Namjoon said before walking towards him along with Delila.

Jungkook smiled when they saw them together.

"Boss." Delila greeted Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded his head and said, "I am glad you are here along with Namjoon."

Turning towards Lisa, Jungkook said, "She is Delila one of our capable employees."

Wrapping his arms around Delila's waist, Namjoon grinned and said, "And my girlfriend."

"Ohh hooo bro." Yoongi said before punching Namjoon's arm.

Lisa chuckled and said, "Well, congratulations both of you and it's lovely meeting you Delila."

"Thank you lady boss." Delila said.

"Congratulations and God bless you both." Jungkook said.

"Where is Jin and Jimin Boss?" Namjoon asked.

Pointing towards the door, Jungkook said, "Jimin is here but I don't know about Jin."

Jimin and Rosé entered the hall holding either of their kids in their arms.

Park Min was wearing a peach and white frock with a flower in the left hand side while Park Jihun was wearing a light blue colour quarter pants, a white shirt and a light blue bow tie and tux.

Everyone again gasped and squealed at the sight of the two adorable twinny buns.

...

After greeting and meeting everyone, it was time to cut the cake.

There were two cakes with a blue and pink frosting respectively which was joined by a rainbow with had a 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' written on it.

The pink cake had flowers and a baby she-bear on it while the blue one has clouds and stars and has a baby he-bear on it.

"The cake looks lovely." Mother Gu said.

Jeonsan extended his hand trying to touch the frosting but was stopped by Sam saying, "No Jeonsan you have to make a wish first. No touching before that."

Staring at Sam for quite some time, Jeonsan retrieved his hand back and stood beside Jiyun quietly.

"Where is my son and Jisoo?" Mother Gu asked.

"We are here." Jin shouted before entering the hall along with Jisoo.

When Jisoo saw everyone staring at them, she glared at Jin saying, "It's all your fault."

"I am sorry okay."

"It was supposed to be a quickie Jin but you took your own sweet time." Jisoo said.

"It's not my fault if you are so beautiful." Jin said.

"How can you be late for your daughters first birthday?" Mother Gu said.

"Sorry mom." Jisoo said.

"Alright now let's cut the cake." Jungkook said.

Jin and Jungkook quickly squatted down picked up the plastic cake knife before holding Jiyun and Jeonsan's hands respectively.