573.Tradition

After spending almost five hours at the amusement park, Jungkook brought the kids home.

Inside the car Jungkook warned them about a few things before entering the mansion.

"No one will say anything about us having fun today at the amusement park, okay?" Jungkook said.

The three kids nodded their heads and said, "Okay."

"Your mommy is very intelligent and can find out the truth in a minute so we have to be careful." Jungkook said.

….

Inside the mansion.

"You brought them home? I was about to leave." Lisa said.

"Yeah I happened to finish my meeting early so I decided to fetch them first." Jungkook said.

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Come kids let's go and change." before taking the kids upstairs.

Just then, Jungkook received a call from Namjoon saying, "We escorted Ms Kim to the airport and she boarded the plane as well. Our men back in US will inform us once she lands there."

"Good, now you should go home and get some rest. Aren't you the best man for tomorrow's wedding?" Jungkook said.

Namjoon nodded his head and said, "Yes boss."

"I'll see you tomorrow then." Jungkook said before hanging up the call.

…..

Glory regency.

"But why?" Yoongi asked.

Shoving a set of nightwear inside her bag, Wendy said, "It's a tradition Yoongi."

"I don't like it so we are not following it." Yoongi said before hugging Wendy.

Wendy chuckled and said, "It's just for one night and brother Peter and sister-in-law are already in their way."

"I am not letting you go." Yoongi said.

Cupping Yoongi's face, Wendy said, "Honey don't make things difficult for me and our baby okay?"

Yoongi sighed and said, "I'll miss you both."

Giving him a peck on his lips, Wendy said, "We will miss you too."

Just then the doorbell rang.

"I'll go and see." Yoongi said before walking out of the room.

After sometime, Yoongi shouted, "Wendy it's brother Peter and sister-in-law."

Wendy quickly came out and said, "I am ready."

"Is it necessary to go? I mean we have been staying together since so many years so it doesn't matter right?" Yoongi asked.

Peter smiled and said, "It's tradition, so we have to follow."

Yoongi sighed and said, "Okay."

Taking the bag from Wendy's hand, Peter said, "We will be waiting for you outside." before walking out of the apartment.

Wendy gave Yoongi a peck on his lips and said, "See you tomorrow would be husband."

Wrapping his arms around her waist, Yoongi said, "I still cannot believe that you are gonna be mine forever starting tomorrow."

"Well, I was always yours." Wendy said.

"Though I don't feel like letting you go, but I have to." Yoongi said.

"I'll come back here tomorrow." Wendy said.

Yoongi sighed and said, "I'll drop you downstairs."

….

Downstairs.

After seeing Wendy off, Yoongi took a deep breath and was about to enter the building again when someone wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

"Yoongi bro." Namjoon said.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked.

"Even we are here." Felix and Hyunjin said.

"What are you all doing here?" Yoongi asked.

"Its your last bachelor night so we have to celebrate." Felix said.

"Yes but no strippers or doing any kind of wild things because our wives will kill us but at least we can drink and enjoy the night." Hyunjin said.

Yoongi chuckled and asked, "What about your wife's then?"

"They are Wendy's place and they will have their girls night too." Namjoon said.

"Ooh let's go inside and it's chilly here." Felix said.

"Let's go." Yoongi said.

…..

Jeon mansion.

Jungkook's room.

"Honey why did you take the kids to the amusement park?" Lisa asked before passing Jungkook a fresh pair of comfortable house clothes.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "No I didn't."

Placing her hand on her waist, Lisa said, "Well, you can lie and the kids can lie but the band on their tiny little wrists cannot."

Jungkook frowned and murmured, "Stupid Jungkook." How could he not throw away those bands from their hands?

"Honey I am waiting for your explanation." Lisa said.

"Ehh so what happened was, I finished my meeting early so I decided to take the kids out for some fun." Jungkook said.

Lisa sighed and said, "They go to school to learn and to study Jungkook. How can you just pick them up and take them out to have fun like that? The school has rules okay? Just because you are someone powerful that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want."

Jungkook lowered his head and said, "I am sorry."

"Now don't make that face and go take a quick shower." Lisa said.

….

Gu mansion.

When Jin and Jisoo arrived home along with Jiyun, Mother Gu was talking to a man in the living area.

"Mom, what are you doing here at this time?" Jin asked.

Just then the man turned around and smiled when he saw Jisoo and Jin.

Jisoo grabbed Jin's hand and murmured, "Dad."

Jin frowned when he saw father Si sitting along with his mom.

"Jisoo's father came here when you people were at work. When the maids told me about it, I rushed back to greet him." Mother Gu said.

Jin was about to say something but Jisoo interrupted him saying, "Thanks mom."

Mother Gu smiled and said, "I'll take my leave then. Mr Si it was lovely meeting you."

Father Si smiled and said, "Pleasure is all mine."

After mother Gu left, Jisoo and Jin entered house.

"You both look tired, why don't you both go and freshen up and I'll wait for you both here?" Father Si said.

Jisoo nodded her head and without saying anything, she started walking towards her room along with Jin.

Walking towards father Si, Jiyun asked, "Who are you?"

Picking up Jiyun in his arms, Father Si said, "I am your grandpa."

Jiyun smiled and said ,"I don't have any grandpa. I only have a great-grandpa."

Father Si smiled and said, "Oh is it? Now you have a grandpa too."

Jiyun hugged Father Si's neck and said, "Grandpa."

….