451.Twins?

Pointing towards a tiny almost unnoticeable dot, Jisoo said, "Do you see that tiny thing?"

Rosé slowly nodded her head and said, "Yes."

Jisoo smiled and said, "Well that's you baby."

Jimin quickly rushed towards Rosé and said, "I wanna see too."

"This." Jisoo said before pointing towards the screen.

Jimin widened his eyes in shock and asked, "So tiny?"

"I think it's just 5-6weeks old." Jisoo said.

"I-I am going to become a father?" L Jimin asked staring at the screen.

Clutching onto Jimin, Rosé sobbed and murmured, "Our baby."

Jin widened his eyes in shock when he saw Jisoo crying silently.

Quickly approaching her, Rubbed her back and said, "Hey hey what happened babe?"

Burying her head on Mike's chest, Jisoo said, "I am so happy for them. Look at Jimin, he is crying. You did not even cry when I told you about my pregnancy."

Jin shook his head and said, "No no I did cry but I cried inside."

Just then a nurse entered the room and said, "Dr Jisoo here is the result."

"Let's go in my cabin." Jisoo said.

….

Inside Jisoo's Cabin.

After going through the level, Jisoo raised her eyebrows and said, "Now this is weird."

Jimin panicked and asked, "What? What happened?"

"Your hCG level is very high." Jisoo asked.

"Is that bad?" Rosé asked.

Jisoo shook her head and said, "No."

"Then?" Jimin asked.

Jisoo thought for a while and said, "I think you are carrying twins."

Jimin widened his eyes in shock and asked. "What? Twins?"

Rosé helplessly shook her head and said, "God."

"Though the hCG level is not reliable but I most likely think that it is twins but I can confirm it only after 10-13weeks of your pregnancy." Jisoo said.

"Does twins run in either of you families?" Jin asked.

Rosé nodded her head and said, "My Mother has a twin brother."

"I cannot say anything now so don't get excited. We can celebrate together after I confirm it." Jisoo said while caressing her stomach.

"Hmm Sooyah will it be convenient for you to take Rosé under you?" Jimin asked.

Jisoo nodded her head and said, "I'll manage, you don't have to worry about that."

"So is there anything that we have to avoid?" Jimin asked.

After jotting down the do's and don'ts from Jisoo, Jimin and Rosé left the hospital with the brightest smile on their face.

….

Jeon Mansion.

"Congratulations man." Jungkook said.

Jimin chuckled and said, "Jisoo said it might be twins but we have to wait for her to confirm it."

Jungkook frowned and asked, "Twins?"

Jimin nodded his head and said," Yes twins."

Pausing for a while, Jimin said, "If I have twins, I win."

"What win?" Jungkook asked.

"You and Jin will have one while I will have two in one go." Jimin said.

Without saying anything, Jungkook tossed the phone on the couch before walking towards the bed.

"What happened?" Lisa asked who was busy eating her strawberries.

"Rosé and Jimin are having a baby." Jungkook said.

Lisa clapped her hands in excitement and said, "Ahh that's great news but what with that expression?"

Caressing her stomach, Jungkook said, "They are having twins."

"Oh my God that is lovely." Lisa said.

Jungkook sighed and said, "I want twins too."

Lisa chuckled and said, "Well now that is not something that we can control."

Kissing her stomach, Jungkook said, "But it's fine if it's a girl but if it's a boy, we are trying again."

Running her hands through his soft hair, Lisa said, "Sure we can."

…..

Glory Regency.

Lying in each other's embrace, Wendy and Yoongi were talking about things that they were supposed to do.

"Hmm after cleaning everything, I'll go grocery shopping then I have to go brothers place to fetch something." Wendy said.

Caressing her back, Yoongi said, "Hmm okay let's do something, I'll drop you off at your brothers place then after I finish work, I'll come and fetch you from there. Then we can go grocery shopping together."

She nodded her head and said, "Hmm okay."

Pausing for a while, she asked, "Yoongi what do you actually do? I mean I know you work for Mr Li but what do you exactly do for him?"

Yoongi froze when he heard her sudden question.

"I-"

Snuggling against his chest, Wendy said, "Nevermind I know you are not doing anything bad."

Tightening his grip around her he asked, "What if I tell you that I do something really very bad? What if I tell you that I am a bad person? What if I tell you that I hurt people?"

She chuckled and said, "Stop playing with me Okay. I know you can never do something bad and hurt people? You are my saviour Yoongi and how can my saviour hurt someone."

He sighed and nodded his head. He wondered what would happen if one day Wendy learns about his real identity. Will she hate him? Or will she willingly accept him? Yoongi had no idea what would happen. All he knew was that he could not afford to lose Wendy at any cost. He would lose himself if Beth would leave him but he couldn't hide his real identity from her forever. He had no right to keep her away from the truth. Yoongi did not remember much about his parents but he still remembered  what his mother used to tell him everyday 'THE OTHER NAME OF RELATIONSHIP IS TRUST. IF TRUST IS BROKEN ONCE, THAT RELATIONSHIP WILL NEVER SUCCEED.'

Yoongi would never want to break Wendy's trust. Not now but in the near future, he would surely tell her everything and even after knowing the truth if she willingly accepts him, he would cherish and give her all of him but if she chooses to leave, he would not stop her. Because she also had the right to be with someone who is normal and does normal things and Yoongi knew he wasn't normal.

Before he met Wendy, he never cared about all this but now he did. The thought about Wendy leaving him for what he does, scared him. There was no way he would stop doing what he does or leave his big boss for Wendy's sake, he was not that selfish. He would never leave his big boss' side. So all he could do was let Beth go.

Yoongi closed his eyes when the sight of Wendy leaving him flashed in his mind.

Tightening his grip around her, Yoongi said, "I love you."

Without saying anything, Wendy pressed her lips against his.