520.All by himself

Inside the room.

When the nurse brought the little one inside, Father Kim quickly took her into his arms.

"Aww she is so beautiful." Lisa said.

Father Kim's heart bloomed into happiness when he saw the tiny little thing in his arms.

Pulling the little one closer, Father Kim promised to give her all the happiness in the world.

"Can I?" Jungkook asked.

Father Kim nodded his head and gave the baby to Jungkook.

Holding the little one in his arms, Singtan grinned and said, "She is so cute just like our Jeonsan."

Lisa chuckled and nodded her head.

"Lisa isn't Jeonsan alone at home?" Father Kim asked.

When Lisa nodded her head, Father Kim said, "You should go home now. Jeonsan is still very small and needs you around every time and we all are here with Yeri so you don't have to worry."

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Okay father."

Passing the baby to Hyunjin, Jungkook said, "Call me if you need something."

After Jungkook and Lisa left, Hyunjin placed that baby in the crib and said, "I'll go talk to doctor."

"Hmm I'll go with you." Father Kim said before walking out along with Hyunjin.

Glancing at the baby, Yeji's eyes teared up.

Squatting down, she caressed the baby's cheeks and murmured, "Hello angel, I am your aunt Yeji. Welcome to the world."

…..

Jeon mansion.

"Thanks mom, I hope he did not trouble you." Lisa said before taking Jeonsan from her hand.

"Ahh my grandson is very calm he did not trouble me at all." Mother Jeon said.

"How is Yeri?" Grandma Jeon asked.

Lisa smiled and said, "She had a daughter."

"Ahh that's lovely. Send her my blessings, I'll go to the hospital tomorrow morning to meet her." Mother Jeon said.

"About the full moon celebration, everything is ready. Ask Jin to be here on time along with Jiyun and Jisoo. His mother and grandpa will be here since morning." Grandma Jeon said.

Jungkook nodded his head and said, "I'll let him know."

"I have already sent an invitation to the Park's and Oh's." Mother Jeon said.

"You people are the incharge . Do whatever you want to." Jungkook said before pinching his son's cheeks.

"Hmm, Lisa you should go and take some rest." Mother Jeon said.

Lisa nodded her head and left along with Jungkook.

Inside the room.

After coaxing Jeonsan to sleep, Lisa was to about to enter the washroom to freshen up when Jungkook grabbed her waist and hugged her from behind.

Lisa chuckled and said, "What is wrong with you? You are being too touchy these days."

"How can you complain about me being touchy? It's been months since we-hey ouch." Jungkook winced in pain when Lisa pinched his waist.

"Don't mention such things in front of Jeonsan." Lisa said.

Kissing her nape, Jungkook said, "Okay."

Leaning against him, Lisa sighed and said, "I am so happy today. Like everything is perfect. Jeonsan has really brought all the happiness in our life."

Jungkook shook his head and said, "In my life, Jeonsan's mother has brought all the happiness. My happiness lies with you Lisa. I smile everytime you do."

"Chessy." Lisa said.

"I'll take you somewhere tomorrow after the celebration." Jungkook said.

"What about Jeonsan?" Lisa asked.

"He will stay here with Mom and grandma." Jungkook said.

"How can we leave him alone Jungkook?" Lisa asked.

"So you don't wanna go with me? Is your son everything for you now and you don't care about your husband at all?" Jungkook asked.

"Why do you always compare yourself with our son? He is small Jungkook and you are big." Lisa said.

"So? So what is I am big? Just because he is small, that doesn't mean he gets to keep my wife all by himself." Jungkook said.

Lisa chuckled and said, "You act so childish sometimes, I feel like I am raising two babies. Should I start feeding you too my husband?"

Pulling her closer, Jungkook said, "I don't mind if you feed me like you feed Jeonsan."

Lisa's cheeks reddened when she heard that.

Burying his face in her neck, Jungkook said, "I don't know about you Mrs Jeon but I miss you a lot and I want to spend some time alone with you. Just you and me. No one to disturb or interrupt us. I want to make love to you all night wifey."

"Okay but we have to come back if Jeonsan starts crying." Lisa said.

Jungkook grinned and said, "Of course but later you can't back out? Okay?"

"Okay." Lisa said.

Letting her go, Jungkook said, "I'll go make preparations." Before rushing outside.

….

Hospital

Holding her baby in her arms, Yeri was carefully observing her small face and hands.

She smiled when she saw that the baby had Sehun's lips.

Just then the nurse entered the room and said, "Ms Kim you have to breast feed the baby."

Yeri nodded her head and said, "I'll do it, you can leave."

The nurse nodded her head and left.

While feeding the baby, Yeri smiled and said, "Your father wanted a daughter. If he was here, he would've been very happy."

Pausing for a while, Yeri asked, "Baby will you ever forgive your mom and dad?"

…..

After sometime, father Kim entered the room and said, "I brought some food for you and your clothes."

Placing the bag on the table, he asked, "How is she?"

Yeri smiled and said, "She is good."

Sitting beside her, Father Kim patted her head and said, "Don't worry about anything. Until your father is alive, this little one will never face any problem and even if I am not there, there is Hyunjin. He will take care of everything. You also have your sister and brother-in-law. There is nothing to worry about."

Yeri smiled and nodded her head.

"Try to give all your love and affection to your daughter. Love her so much that she never cares to think about her father." Father Kim said.

Pausing for a while, he said, "If you want to get back with Oh Sehun, I can call him. I am sure that he will still come and fetch you both from here."

Yeri shook her head and said, "No need father, I am happy here."

Father Kim sighed and said, "Fine, your phone and other necessities are inside the bag. Call me if you need anything. Your aunt Yulin will stay with you tonight." before walking out of the room.

After father Kim left, Yeri took out her phone from the bag she quickly called Taeyong.