550.Drunkards II

Namjoon sighed and shoved the money inside his pocket before turning around to take a look at the drunkards.

He widened his eyes in shock when he saw all of them sitting on the floor and fanning themselves.

"It's getting hot here." Yuna shouted.

"I want to take off my clothes." Jisoo said.

"Me too." Rosé said.

Taking off her shrug, Wendy said, "I am feeling more hot now."

Walking towards them, Namjoon said, "We all should go back to the hotel. It's quite late."

Just then Delila pounced upon him and said, "You smell so good."

When Namjoon felt her hot breath on his neck, he gulped in nervousness.

Lightly pushing her away, Namjoon said, "Let's go back."

Delila frowned and asked, "Why did you push me?"

Namjoon sighed and said, "Del let's go back and we will talk tomorrow okay?"

Looking at him with teary eyes, Delila asked, "Am I not beautiful enough?"

Cupping her face, Namjoon said, "No no you are very beautiful. In fact, my Delila is the most beautiful woman in the whole world."

"No no Del, he is lying." Yeji said before getting up.

Kicking her heels off, she started walking towards them and said, "He is lying, my finance says that I am the most beautiful woman in the world."

"Jungkook said I am the most beautiful." Lisa said.

"No no Jimin said that I am and my husband never lies." Rosé said.

"Del he is lying." Wendy said.

"You- you lied to me?" Delila asked.

Namjoon vigorously shook his head and said, "No no you are really the most beautiful woman."

"Namjoon." Lisa shouted.

"Yes lady boss." Namjoon said.

"Am I or am I not the most beautiful woman? Is your big boss lying to me?" Lisa asked.

Namjoon nodded his head and said, "No lady boss, big boss never lies. You are the most beautiful woman."

"Aha, Delila your boyfriend is such a liar." Jisoo said.

*THASH*

Giving him a tight slap, Delila said, "How can you lie to me?"

Holding his cheek, Namjoon said, "No no I am Not lying."

"So you mean your big boss is a liar?" Lisa asked.

"No no lady boss." Namjoon.

"That means you are a liar." Rosé said.

"No I am not." Namjoon said.

"Hey are you calling my husband a liar?" Jisoo asked.

Namjoon vigorously shook his head and said, "No no."

Grabbing his sleeves, Delila pulled him and asked, "Then are you trying to say? Don't you love me anymore?"

"No babe I-"

"No?" Sitting on the ground, Delila burst into tears.

"You- how dare you make our Del cry?" Wendy said before punching him hard.

"Hey that hurts." Namjoon said.

Giving him another punch, Lisa said, "You get this for making your woman cry."

"Lady boss-ouch." Namjoon flinched in pain when Rosé pinched his arm.

Just then everyone started hitting him for no good reason. Namjoon could've easily dodged their petty attacks but those dodging methods would surely hurt the ladies and if that would happen, wouldn't his boss' and Yoongi kill him for hurting them? So after weighing the pros and cons, Namjoon decided to endure everything.

"Hey hey don't beat him." Delila said before crawling towards him.

Snuggling on his lap, Delila buried her head on his neck and said, "Even if you don't love me, I will always love you."

Without saying anything, Namjoon wrapped his arms around her waist and kept sat there quietly enduring the sharp pain he was feeling.

Tired after giving Namjoon a good beating, all of them sat on the ground.

"Hot hot I am feeling hot." Yuna said.

Looking around when Namjoon saw their red faces, he took out his phone and called Yoongi.

…..

Present.

Jungkook frowned and started looking around. He sighed when he saw Lisa sitting on a nearby bench fanning herself and pulling her dress from time to time.

Quickly rushing towards her, Jungkook said, "Lisa."

When Lisa heard a familiar voice and sensed a familiar warmth, she murmured, "Jungkook."

Squatting down, Jungkook grabbed her hand and said, "Yes it's me."

Just then Lisa pounced into his embrace and clashed her lips against his before pulling his t-shirt.

Jungkook widened his eyes in shock before grabbing her hands, "What are you doing?"

"Take it off." Lisa said.

"Lisa what did you drink?" Jungkook asked.

Burying her face on his neck, Lisa clutched onto his t-shirt and said, "Take it off, take it off. Please it's hot."

"What is wrong with them?" Leo asked.

"I have no idea." Jimin said before grabbing Rosé's wrist who was trying to unbuckle his pants.

Lifting Jisoo's chin up, Jin asked, "Sooyah what did you drink?"

"As if they are in a condition to say anything." Hyunjin said.

"Should we take them to the hospital?" Felix said.

"Take me to our room Feli. I want you." Yuna said.

"I'll and enquire about their-"

"No need, they drank an aphrodisiac drink and they need you not any doctor." Namjoon said before scooping Delila into his arms and walking towards the car.

Jungkook widened his eyes in shock and shouted, "What?"

"Hot, Jungkook." Lisa groaned.

"I think we should take them back to the hotel." Hyunjin said.

"Let's go." Jungkook said before scooping Lisa into his arms. He then grabbed her phone and purse and started walking towards the car.

….

Lobby.

The drug had already kicked in and the women were turning wild giving the men a really hard time.

They were clinging, kissing, biting and sucking making it very difficult for them to control themselves.

Stepping into the elevator, Jungkook grabbed Lisa's shoulder and said, "Lisa behave."

Lisa closed her head and buried her face on his neck and kept murmuring things.

"I still have the kids sleeping in my room." Jimin said.

"You should ask your mom to take them away for the night." Jin said.

"I'll do the same." Jungkook said.

After stepping out of the elevator, everyone rushed towards their respective rooms.

….