470.Great husband

Hitting him on his chest, Wendy said, "Why didn't you stop me when I was leaving?"

Pressing their foreheads together, Yoongi said, "I was scared, I was very scared. I thought what if I stop you and you leave ignoring me. I am sorry."

She shook her head and said, "I am sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like that."

"It's all my fault and-"

Cutting him off, she said, "I love you Yoongi irrespective to who you are. I shouldn't have reacted like that. I am sorry."

Cupping his face, she said, "But now I am not leaving. I will never leave and I'll always stay with you no matter what."

"Really?" He asked.

She chuckled and said, "Really."

Pulling her closer, Yoongi said, "You have no idea how sacred and worried I was. I thought that even you will leave me alone just like other's. I thought you-"

Yoongi swallowed his words when Wendy presses her lips against his. This time the kiss wasn't sweet but it was passionate one. It was so intense that it ignited the fire within them.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him closer.

They finally let each other go when they were running short of breath.

Panting, they pressed their foreheads  together and stood there lying in each other's embrace.

"You are not leaving right?" He asked.

Looking at him, she pouted her lips and said, "If you want me go, I still have time. If I rush to the airport, I can still catch my flight."

Tightening his grip around her waist, he said, "No I am not letting you go."

Placing her hand on his neck, she said, "Then make me yours tonight."

"Wendy-"

Cutting him off, she said, "Let's not think about anything tonight. It's just you and me and I want to."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

Without saying anything, she crashed their lips together and started unbuttoning his shirt.

Grabbing the hem of her dress, he started caressing her soft smooth thighs.

She shivered when she felt his warm fingers against her skin.

After helping him take of shirt, she started running her hands against his firm chest.

Lifting her dress up, he was about to take it off but he stopped midway.

Breaking off the kiss, he said, "Wait."

She frowned when he started running towards the door.

After locking the door, he checked it twice before rushing towards her.

"Yes now I am ready." He said.

She chuckled and asked, "How could you still care about that?"

Wrapping his arms around her waist, he said, "I would never want anyone to see you like that." before scoping her into his arms and walking towards the bed.

…..

Jeon mansion.

When Singtan entered the room, Lisa was watching a movie.

When she saw Jungkook, she closed her laptop and asked, "Why so late?"

Passing her a box of brownies, Jungkook said, "Straight from the oven for my beloved wife."

Staring at the brownies, Lisa asked, "You baked them?

"Come on taste and tell me how are they." Jungkook said.

"I wanted to eat brownies since morning." She said before placing a small piece inside her mouth.

"Hmm this is tasty." Lisa said.

"Huh has to be tasty because I made them." Jungkook said.

"Hmmm I did not know that Mr Jeon had such great baking skills too." She said.

Lying down beside her, he said, "You have no idea how great your husband is Mrs Jeon."

She rolled her eyes and said, "Why do I feel like you are becoming more and more Shameless day by day?"

"Did you take your medicine?" He asked.

Lisa shook her head and said, "I forgot."

Jungkook sighed and got down from the bed.

"Ohh Jungkook, Jisoo was asking me whether we want to know the gender of the baby or not." She said.

"She has asked me the same question several weeks ago and I had said no." He said.

She chuckled and said, "Even I said no."

"Just few more weeks and the little thing will be out of my wife's stomach." Jungkook said.

Lisa chuckled and said, "Yes few more weeks."

Passing a capsule to Lisa, Jungkook said, "You should not forget to take your medicine."

"Ahh I was about to but then Leo call in the afternoon and-"

Jungkook frowned  and asked, "Who called?"

"Leo from college. He said that he is in country S now and will be staying here for a while. Oh and he took your number too." Lisa said.

He took a deep breath and said, "Dont receive his call from now on."

Lisa chuckled and said, "You don't have to feel jealous of Leo. He is just a friend."

"But still I don't like him." Jungkook said.

"Okay Okay fine but why is he in country S?" Lisa asked.

"Leo company is trying to open a bracnch in country S and Leo is the incharge of that branch. They want to collaborate with Jeon Corporation and Park Enterprise." Jungkook said.

"Ahh I see." She said.

"What do you want to have for dinner?" He asked.

Lisa chuckled and said, "You."

…..

Next morning when Yoongi woke up, Wendy was still sleeping in his embrace.

Caressing her bare back, he kissed her forehead and murmured, "Good morning."

Snuggling against his chest, she slowly opened her eyes.

"What do you want to have for breakfast?" He asked.

Moving closer, she said, "I want to go home."

He smiled and said, "Hmm we can go home after sometime."

"I don't have any clothes to wear." She said.

He chuckled and said, "I am sorry." Last night after locking the door, Yoongi became so impatient that he ripped off Wendy's dress.

"You go and freshen up, I will go and get clothes for you." He said.

Covering herself with the sheets, Wendy slowly got down from the bed.

"Ahh Yoongi leave." Wendy said when Yoongi decided to grabbed the hem for the sheet.

"Why do you have to cover yourself like that? It isn't like I haven't seen anything." He said.

Glaring at him, she said, "Stop."

Pulling the sheet towards him, he said, "Well last night you did not ask me stop then why-"

"Stop dont talk about last night." Wendy said before burying her face on a pillow.