546.Washroom secret

"Sam and Ben could've tagged along." Hyunjin said.

"They wanted to come with Taehyung and Jennie." Jungkook said.

"Let's go to the beach and have fun tomorrow." Felix said.

"That will be nice." Sana said.

"Yey yey beach." The kids shouted.

"I will bathe and then sun bathe too." Jeonsan said.

"Yes yes you can champ." Jungkook said.

Jeonsan then frowned and said, "Dada, this time Mommy will take a bath with me."

Hyunjin raised his eyebrows and asked, "What do you mean Jeonsan?"

"Dad and Mom always take a bath together." Jeonsan said.

*Cough* *cough* *cough*

Lisa and Jungkook almost choked when they heard their son.

"Mom and dad always take a bath together too." Jiyun said.

"I once saw mom and dad coming out of the washroom together." Min said.

Jin, Jisoo, Rosé and Jimin widened their eyes in shock.

"Today I heard mommies scream and-"

Cutting his son off, Jungkook said, "Jeonsan, how many times do I have to tell you that no talking when you are eating?"

Cleaning his throat, Jin said, "Yes, eat quietly."

Yuqi who was sitting quietly suddenly turned towards Jeonsan and said, "Brother San, it is not bad to take a bath together. Dada Hyun told me that it is important for a husband and wife to take a bath together. It's healthy."

Hyunjin coughed vigorously and said, "I did not-alright Yuqi keep quiet and eat. If you don't eat those green veggies then no chocolates for a week."

Yuqi chuckled and said, "Dada Jimin will give me chocolates."

Jimin chuckled and said, "Yes, I will."

"No one will give you chocolates if you don't finish those veggies." Father Kim said.

Yuqi nodded her head and placed a piece of lettuce inside her mouth.

Leaning towards Hyunjin, Felix chuckled and asked, "Dude why would you say that to a kid?"

"She saw us entering the washroom together okay and when she asked me about it later, I had to tell her something." Hyunjin said

"How can you tell a three and a half year old such a thing?" Yeji asked.

"Babe I had no choice. You know how she keeps nagging when someone doesn't answer her questions." Hyunjin said.

Yeji sighed and kept on eating her food.

The atmosphere became very awkward after the little once revealed their parents bathroom secret.

Not being able to contain it anymore, Lisa got up and said, "I'll use the washroom."

"Ahh Jungkook so you want to accompany her?" Mother Jeon asked.

Jungkook coughed and said, "No and why would I do that mom?"

"Ohh is it? Actually I thought-never mind. Darling go go and come back soon." Mother Jeon said.

"Obviously she will come back soon Meili because Jungkook is not going with her." Mother Park said.

Lisa's face turned crimson red and she quickly rushed towards the washroom.

After Lisa left, mother Gu asked, "Jisoo do you want to go to the washroom too?"

Jisoo gulped in nervousness and said, "No mom, I am fine."

"You Rosé do you wanna go?" Mother Park asked.

"No mother." Rosé said with her head still lowered.

The suddenly turned awkward dinner ended soon and the three mother-in-laws didn't stop teasing their daughter-in-laws and their sons.

….

Inside Lisa's room.

"You shouldn't say such things in front of other okay?" Jungkook said.

Jeonsan and Yuqi nodded their heads and said, "Yes dada."

" This is the last time. If this happens again, dada will stop bringing toys for you both." Jungkook said.

When the two kids obediently nodded heads, Jungkook smiled and said, "Now give me a kiss."

Jeonsan and Yuqi kissed Jungkook's cheeks and quickly cuddled inside the covers.

After making sure that the kids are comfortable, Jungkook dimmed the lights before walking towards the balcony where Lisa was talking to someone over the phone.

…..

Balcony.

"You are coming for the wedding right?" Lisa asked.

Sehun nodded his head and said, "Yes I am."

"I am happy that you accepted the invitation." Lisa said.

"I am happy that you people invited me." Sehun said.

Pausing for a while, Sehun asked, "How are the kids?"

"They are all good and they miss their uncle Sehun." Lisa said.

Sehun let out a laugh and said, "Tell them that I will visit them soon with lots and lots of toys."

Sehun used to visit Yuqi and the rest of the kids twice or thrice every month. The kids liked him and used to play with him all day.

"Okay I will." Lisa said.

"Lisa I called you to say that I met Yeri in New York a couple of days ago." Sehun said.

Lisa sighed and said, "Hmm."

"She was with some other man but I still asked her whether she wants to get back and start a new life again but she said that she doesn't want to." Sehun said.

Lisa knew each and everything about Yeri. Though she did not win the competition but she ended up being a mistress of the CEO of Haicheng entertainment and was enjoying the life of a mistress.

"Sehun I think it's time for you to move on in life. Don't live in the past anymore. I was lucky that I found Jungkook and I am sure that you will also find someone." Lisa said.

Just then Jungkook hugged her from behind and said, "The kids are asleep."

Lisa smiled and said, "One second."

When Sehun heard Jungkook's voice, he said, "Its getting late, you should take some rest."

"Hmm try to fly here early so that you can spend some time with Yuqi." Lisa said.

"I will." Sehun said before hanging up the call.

Passing the phone to Jungkook, Lisa said, "It's was Sehun."

Kissing her nape, Jungkook said, "I know."

When Jungkook stepped into the balcony, his mood worsened when he realised his wife was talking to Sehun.

Though Jungkook did not mind Sehun visiting their place every now and then but how could he not be jealous of his wife's ex lover? Who wouldn't be jealous of their wife's ex-lover?

But when he heard Lisa say 'I was lucky that I found Jungkook' all his gloominess vanished and he quickly hugged her.

…..