430.We haven't thought about it

"You- you why did you give her his number" Grandpa Jeon shouted.

Grandpa Sung shook his head and said, "God man stop shouting. Your wife threatened me okay. She told me that if I don't give her the number then she will hunt me down and give me another slap. Lingtian and I almost lost a tooth when she slapped us last time."

"But why did you give her his number?" Grandpa Jeon shouted.

"Mosen we all are already old, so you don't have worry. It's not like Quanci is going to cheat on you with Hyunsuk. Just chill and I am very busy right now. I am packing my things because I will be moving to the Kim mansion today. So bye." Grandpa Sung said before hanging up the call.

.....

Jungkook's room.

"Jungkook I'll be fine." Lisa said.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "No I am going with you."

Lisa frowned and said, "I am going with Rosé. You have to go to your office."

"But-"

"I'll take dozens of guards with me so you don't have to worry." Lisa said.

Jungkook sighed and said, "Okay fine but come back early."

"I'll come straight to your office and we can have evening snacks together." Lisa said.

Jungkook thought for a while and said, "Okay."

....

Simon's villa.

"Sir we got an update about that woman who used to work her as a maid." a subordinate said.

"What is it?" Simon asked.

"She works at a hardware store and departmental store." The subordinate said.

Simon thought for a while and asked, "Hmm and what about Min Yoongi?"

The subordinate shook his head and said, "They haven't been seen together after that day."

"Go and and bring her to me." Simon said.

The subordinate nodded his head and left.

....

Flexi compound.

"Here is you hot and tasty soup." Hyunjin said before placing a big bowl of soup in front of Yeji.

Yeji sighed and said, "This is too much."

Hyunjin shook his head and said, "No be good and drink the entire thing along with the vegetables."

Yeji puffed her cheeks and said, "You've become so mean."

"This is for you good and-" Hyunjin stopped when his the door bell rang.

"Be good and drink the entire thing. I'll be right back." He said before rushing towards the door.

When Hyunjin opened the door, he widened his eyes in shock when he saw who it was.

"What's with that expression of yours? You don't want me to come in?" Jimin asked.

[Hyunjin has a serious Jiminphobia]

Hyunjin shook his head and said, "No no it isn't like that. I am just-Hmm nothing. Please come in."

When Jimin entered the apartment, he saw Yeji obediently drinking her soup.

"Princess." Jimin said before walking towards her.

"Brother-"

"No no you sit and eat. No need to get up." Jimin said.

"Brother Jimin do you want to drink coffee?" Hyunjin asked.

Jimin shook his head and said, "No need for all that. You both sit down, I want to talk to you all about something."

"What is it Brother?" Yeji asked.

"We elders have decided that you both should get engaged first and get married in the future whenever you both want. I have already taken mother and father's permission and they are okay with it. I'll also talk to uncle Kim about this. But first I want to know what you both think about this." Jimin said.

"Actually we-"

Cutting Hyunjin off, Yeji said, "We never thought about it but we will listen to you all. Right Hyunjin."

Hyunjin nodded his head and said, "Ya right."

"That's good then. We can throw an engagement party next month. Till then Yeji be good and take rest okay?" Jimin said.

Yeji nodded her head and said, "You don't have to worry about that brother. Hyunjin is taking good care of me."

Jimin smiled and said, "Good."

....

Jeon base.

When Sehun was being escorted to the airport by Namjoon and Yoongi, Sehun asked, "Can I talk to Jungkook once?"

Namjoon thought for a while and said, "Okay." before calling his big boss.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked.

"Good morning big boss, Mr Oh wants to talk to you." Namjoon said.

Passing the phone to Sehun, Namjoon said, "Be quick."

Taking the phone from his hand, Sehun nodded his head.

"Jungkook."

"What happened?" Jungkook asked in a very cold voice.

Pausing for a while, Sehun asked, "Do you know where Yeri is?"

"Pass the phone to Namjoon." Jungkook said.

"Yes boos." Namjoon said.

"Take him to Flexi compound. Let him talk to Kim Yeri for sometime and then escort him to the airport. Make sure that he boards the plane." Jungkook said before hanging up the call.

....

Flexi compound.

When Namjoon, Yoongi and Sehun entered the apartment, the nutritionist said that Yeri was taking rest in her bedroom.

"You go inside and talk to her. I'll be waiting right here." Namjoon said.

Sehun nodded his head and entered the room.

...

Inside the room.

When Sehun entered the room, Yeri was sleeping on the bed.

When he saw her baby bump, Sehun's expression softened.

Walking towards her, Sehun caressed her stomach and smiled.

When Yeri felt someone's presence, she slowly opened her eyes and when she saw who it was, her eyes welled up.

"Sehun." Yeri murmured.

"How big?" Sehun asked.

Wiping her tears away, Yeri said, "19 weeks."

Sehun smiled and said, "I want a girl."

Yeri chuckled and said, "Yes even I want a girl."

Sehun took a deep breath and said, "Yeri I want to forget everything and start a new life with you and our baby."

Holding his hand, Yeri nodded her head and said, "Yes Yes we can start a new life. We can start all over again."

"Hmm so now you get up and pack your things. We have to leave." Sehun said.

Yeri frowned and asked, "Leave? Where are we going?"

"We are going far away from here. A place where we can live peacefully. We can start over everything there again. I'll work and you can take care of our baby and our sweet little family. I am tired of living in a high class society. I want to live  like an ordinary person now. You, me and our baby. Just the three of us and-"

Sehun stopped when Yeri let go his hand and lowered her head.