482.Kill her, kill her baby

"Are you fine?" The woman asked.

The little boy shook his head and said, "It hurts."

The woman smiled and said, "Come let's apply some ice on your little knees."

"Are you his mom?" Taina shouted.

Sana Rushi frowned and said, "Stop shouting, you are scaring the small kid."

Taina gritted her teeth and said, "This bastard ruined my shoes."

Sana smirked and said, "Are you talking about your dirty white sneakers? Ohh that needed some cleaning anyway. At least now you will think about cleaning them."

"You bitch. Keep your mouth shut." Taina shouted.

"Why don't you go and take your seat and stop irritating this innocent soul?" Sana said.

"Innocent soul? Are you calling this ill-mannered monster an innocent soul?" Taina shouted.

The little boy burst into tears when heard those hateful words.

"How can you say such things to a little child? Don't you have some ethics?" Sana shouted.

Without saying anything, Taina snatched the plastic toy from the kids hand and broke it into several pieces.

Throwing the pieces at the little boy, Taina chuckled and said, "Well now we are considered even."

Seeing someone crush his favourite toy right in front of his eyes, the little boy started crying harder.

"Don't you have a heart? How can you do that? Don't you know how sensitive kids are?" Sana shouted.

Taina laughed and said, "What? Isn't this fair."

"You- Get out of here Before I seriously kill you." Sana shouted.

Taina mockingly laughed and said, "Ohh aah and who do you think you are to kick me out of here?"

Sana pursed her lips and was about to say something, when someone said in a firm, "She doesn't but I definitely have the right to kick you out of here."

When Sana saw Lisa walking towards them, she lowered her head and did not say anything. She was actually feeling very ashamed to face Lisa. After whatever had happened in the past, how could she even look at her?

"Mrs Jeon." Sana greeted her.

Lisa smiled and nodded her head.

Holding the little boys hand, Lisa wiped his tears and said, "Big boys don't cry ."

"What actually happened here?" Lisa asked.

A woman in green stepped forward and said, "The kid was walking around holding his water bottle and his toy and this weird lady was into her phone and walking around recklessly. They bumped into each other and the water spilled on the lady's shoes and then she broke his toy."

The little boy cried and hugged Lisa's legs.

Patting his back, Lisa said, "Dont cry don't cry. I'll punish this aunty for breaking your toy."

Turning towards Namjoon, Lisa said, "Namjoon call Taehyung please."

Namjoon nodded his head and left.

"What do you mean by punish? Who the hell are you to punish me?" Taina shouted.

"Auntie." Ben shouted before rushing towards Lisa.

"Ben What are you doing here?" Lisa asked caressing his cheeks.

"Daddy brought me here. I also want to see Jack." Ben said.