519.You aren't family

In a very calm expression, Yeri asked, "How much did you hear?"

Yeji let out a mocking chuckled and asked, "Does it matter? No right? What matters is, why are you doing this?"

Slowly getting up, Yeri said, "Place the food on the table and leave."

"Don't do this sister Yeri, don't break everyone's heart again." Yeji said.

"You aren't family yet Yeji so don't interfere." Yeri said.

Yeji frowned and said, "Just because you think I am not family that will not stop me from telling everyone the truth. This is wrong and I will not let you hurt the people whom I love and care about." before turning around.

Just then, Yeri tried to grab Yeji's hand but she tripped.

"Ahhhhh." Yeri shouted before falling on the ground.

When Yeji heard a loud *BANG*, she turned around and saw Yeri lying on the ground, groaning in pain.

"Sister Yeri." Yeji panicked and quickly rushed towards her.

When she saw Yeri's pale expression, Yeji said, "I'll call father and Hyunjin." Before rushing out of the room.

….

Outside.

"Hyunjin, Dad." Yeji shouted running down the stairs.

Hyunjin, who has just arrived quickly grabbed Yeji's waist and said, "Babe you shouldn't run like that on the stairs."

"Hyunjin fast sister Yeri accidentally tripped down and is now in pain." Yeji said.

"Yeri tripped?" Father Kim said before rushing upstairs followed by uncle Oh.

Grabbing Yeri's hand, Hyunjin said, "Come let's go."

Wiping her tears away, Yeji said, "Hyunjin I did not push her."

Hyunjin widened his eyes in shock and said, "Hey hey why are you saying that? No one is going to blame you for this okay? Are you crazy Yeji? Don't talk nonsense." before rushing upstairs.

….

Inside the room.

"Hyunjin we have to take her to the hospital." Father Kim said in a very anxious voice.

Hyunjin nodded his head and quickly scooped Yeri into his arms and started rushes outside.

"I'll inform everyone." Uncle Oh said.

"Yeji and I will follow Hyunjin then." Father Kim said before rushing outside.

….

Jeon mansion.

"Say DA-DA." Jungkook said while helping Jeonsan change his diapers.

When Jeonsan did not say anything, Jungkook said, "Come on champ, say DA-DA."

Stretching his hands and legs, Jeonsan closed his eyes and dozed off to sleep completely ignoring his father.

Folding Jeonsan's clothes, Lisa chuckled and said, "He is just a month old Jungkook how can you even expect him to call you DA-DA?"

"Jiyun called Jin DA." Jungkook said.

"And you believe him? Seriously? How small is your brain?" Lisa asked.

Just then Jungkook's phone buzzed.

Caressing Jeonsan's little hands, Jungkook picked up the call and said, "Yes uncle Chen."

Jungkook's expression darkened and he said, "Hmm okay we will be right there." Before hanging up the call.

"What happened?" Lisa asked.

Picking up Jeonsan, Jungkook said, "Yeri slipped and is rushed to the hospital."

Lisa panicked and asked, "What? How?"

"Don't worry okay? We will leave Jeonsan with mother and then I'll take you to the hospital. Don't panic." Jungkook said before walking out of the room along with Jeonsan.

….

Hospital.

Pacing back and forth outside the labor room, father Kim was getting anxious and nervous.

Only he knew how worried he was for Lisa but he was more nervous about Yeri.

Lisa had her husband and in-laws supporting her but Yeri had no one. All she had was the Kim family.

Father Kim knew that raising a child alone without a father would be very tough for his youngest daughter but he was ready to support her in every possible way he could. He would give all the love and happiness that his grandchild deserves and he would never let his grandchild lack the fatherly love that every child craves for.

Hyunjin, uncle Oh, Aunt Yulin and grandpa Sung were equally nervous.

When Yeji saw everyone's anxious and worried faces, she pursed her lips.

She knew that this wasn't a proper time and environment to tell everyone what had happened inside the room so she decided to tell them about that later when everything was normal.

Just then Lisa and Jungkook arrived at the hospital.

"Dad." Lisa said.

Father Kim felt a bit relaxed when he saw his elder daughter and son-in-law.

"Lisa, Yulin-"

"Don't worry father, everything is going to be okay." Jungkook said.

"Yes dad, we all are here. Nothing is going to happen to the baby as well as our Yurin." Lisa said.

"Who is the family of the patient? We need someone to sign the papers." a hospital staff asked.

When Lisa gave Jungkook a look, he nodded his head and said, "I'll take care of this." before walking away with the hospital staff.

After few minutes, a nurse came out of the labor room and said, "Congratulations, it's a baby girl."

A smile bloomed in everyone's face when they heard that.

"How is my daughter?" Father Kim asked.

"She is also safe and it was a normal delivery. The patient said that she doesn't want to do C-section and because the position of the baby and few other things were normal, the doctor decided to go for a normal one." The nurse said.

"When can we meet her?" Lisa asked.

"We will shift her in the room after sometime." The nurse said before walking inside.

Lisa gave father Kim a hug and said, "Dad you have both granddaughter and grandson now."

Father Kim smiled and said, "Yes, thanks to you two."

When Jungkook arrived, Lisa grabbed his hand and said, "It's a girl honey."

'GIRL' Jungkook's expression softened when he heard that. Though he loved his son a lot but he still couldn't get over his obsession with girls.

Placing his hand on Yeji's shoulder, Hyunjin smiled and said, "We have a niece too."

Looking at all the happy expressions, Yeji's heart ached for everyone. Though she did not know what exactly Yeri was planning to do but Yeji knew that it was gonna hurt everyone.

Everyone were looking so happy that Yeji did not have the heart to tell them the truth as well.

"Babe what happened?" Hyunjin asked.

Giving him a weak smile, Yeji shook her head.

….