A child's point of view

Izuku pov) I need to blow off some steam. I get to the back yard and begin to go through my striking motions. why does he hate me so much what have i done for him to bully me so much. Now that I'm finally happy why is he trying to take that away from me. why wont he just leave me alone. I was so wrapped up in my emotions that i didn't hear Kyouka walking up behind me.

Kyouka pov) Izuku are you ok? i place my hand on his shoulder and he jumped out of surprise. I'm sorry you didn't answer me when i asked you are you ok. what's wrong?

Izuku pov) it's nothing I'm just a little frustrated.

Kyouka pov) I place my hand on his cheek. you know you can tell me anything right. I will never judge you. You know my deepest secret. you lifted a heavy weight off my shoulders let me help you carry some of your burdens.

Izuku pov) I place my hand over hers and kiss her hand. I'm tired of Bakugo he challenged me to another fight. Every time something goes right in my life. I feel like he takes it as a personal mission to try to ruin my day. How may times do i have to fight him to finally be left alone. Why can't he just leave me alone. I don't know what i did to him to ever piss him off.

Kyouka pov) Some people can't accept that some people are happy. Some people are so miserable that unless they make other people Miserable they aren't happy. To be honest with you i think that he's a little jealous of you.

Izuku pov) I doubt that he was always better than me.

Bakugo pov) I can't wait to talk to the teacher in the morning Let's go to the gym and practice but i don't think that your going to be able to fight him after I'm done. because i plan on crushing him.

Kirishima pov) Calm down man you know he is our classmate. I know you competitive but there are limits.

Bakugo pov) To be number one you have to be at the top of heap it doesn't matter classmates, friends, lovers, rivals you have to beat them all.

Kirishima pov) Is that how you really feel i rather grow with my friends and get stronger rather than try to beat them all but for now let's go practice. I can't wait to talk to Mr Aizawa tomorrow and have a match with Izuku.

Aizawa pov) Bakugo and Kirishima both walked up to me and requested a match with Izuku saying that he already agreed to fight both of them. Bakugo said that Izuku is allowing him to wear his full hero costume. I had to ask what did Bakugo and Karishma have to do for Izuku to agree to the terms.

Bakugo pov) I have to answer his questions honestly if he wins.

Kirishima pov) I just wanted to test myself against him and he only agreed to do this with a teacher present so we don't get in trouble.

Aizawa pov) Okay you'll go after Bakugo. We'll have both of the fights in the gym. This is my only free afternoon this week.

Bakugo pov) As i enter the class i could feel the nasty looks from all of the girls. I can't believe that they all would fall for a loser like Deku. I was supposed to be the popular one i was supposed to get all of the attention. Today i will they all will see who's the better warrior.

Izuku pov) After class i told Eri to go with Ochaco while i change and I'll see her after my matches. She hugged me and asked could she watch she promised to behave. I hugged her back and agreed i told her that one of the guys i'm going to fight makes big explosions so don't be afraid.

Bakugo pov) finally i get to completely cut loose and this time i won't et in trouble. i watch as Izuku walks in with all of the girls from our class plus the runt. I'm going to enjoy beating him and showing him his place.

Aizawa pov) Ok this match will end when one of you submits of gets knocked out full power usage is allowed everyone else please get behind the protective barriers. Fighters begin!

Bakugo pov) i point both of my hands down and use my explosions to take off and tuck my knees in. Izuku was there a split second later i change my arm position and blast my way to the other side of the arena i need to control the pace of this fight. as i land i spin and i grab two of the grenades of the side of my belt and throw them at Izuku. they landed right by his feet and went off. I point both of my hands at him and let loose with two large explosions. then i focus and let loose with two AP shots right where i last saw him.

Izuku pov) I shift my density as soon as i heard begin and launch myself at Bakugo and to my surprise he went over me and got clear of my striking range. Then all of the explosions came I shift even more of my density and I'm glad i did even larger explosions hit me along with his AP shots.

Bakugo pov) i got down on one knee and pointed my gauntlet at Izuku and what i saw shook me to the core. Not only did he take all of those shots he was running out of the fire like nothing happened i pull the pin on my first gauntlet then my second one. he was consumed by fire.

Class pov) Bakugo wasn't holding back those last two explosions rocked the gym. Izuku looked like the visage of death as he ran out of the fire like nothing happened. Bakugo put up both of his gauntlets to block Izuku's first strike and they shattered. Izuku followed up with a series of strikes Bakugo screamed out once then dropped in a heap.

Aizawa pov) Enough the first match is over.