Difference between lust and love part 2

(Inko POV) As i wake up i see All Might i asked him how did i get out of the apartment. my next question was how was my baby then how long have i been here. 

(All Might POV) i assured her that young Midoriya was fine and that he was in capable hands. that she should relax for now she was in the UA guest quarters and that she was out for a complete day.

(Inko POV) Did Uraraka get sent away i hear Izuku call her but i couldn't leave the room. i was barely able to speak. i was afraid of what i would have said or done. 

(All Might POV) i assured her that it would be all right. that he was with a pro hero and that the girl would be sent away.

(Ochaco POV) Deku opened the door and he shut his eyes and apologised to me he asked me to leave quickly. but he didn't open his eyes i asked him was he all right.

(Izuku POV) no im not and i don't want you to do something your not ready for. i care for you too much. please leave quickly and i felt a hand on my face it was soft. i told her that i was in heat and that it would affect her. i didn't  want my first time with her to be like this. she asked me to please open my eyes.

(Ochaco POV) i asked him to open his eyes and he did. they were cat like when he looked at me i felt different it was like my world revolved around him. i wanted to stay by his side he wasn't looking at me he was looking into me. i asked him if it was ok if i kissed him and he whispered yes.

(Izuku POV) as i looked at Ochaco and my world shifted. it wasn't like with Midnight  where it was about lust i care for her and when she asked if she could kiss me i knew i would move mountains for her. take care of her and above all else protect her.

----------------------------------Lemon Warning ----------------------------------------

(third person POV) Ochaco leans in to kiss Izuku and he pulls her into him. when she breaks away slightly he opens the apartment door for her to enter. he leads her into his room where they kiss again when they break this time. he slowly takes off his shirt and Ochaco starts to unbutton hers when she feels his hand on hers and says let me do this for you as he does she leans in and starts kissing his neck. once he was done she took it off and she was wearing a pink bra that he quickly asked to remove. and she did he began caressing her breast gently and sucking on her nipples. he loved her taste and her sent and committed it to memory. she pulled down his shorts and he was wearing All Might boxers that wear straining not to burst. she removed her skirt and was now in pink panties. he leaned into her and took them off then gently laid her down. he remembered Midnights advice about warming her up and he went down on her and began to lick her gently working his tongue around sensitive spots and then into her she cried out gently as she was worked up to her climax. she looked at him lovingly and said its my turn to return the favor when she took off his shorts she froze for a second. wondering how she was going to fit that monster in her mouth but she tried her best. barely getting the first four inches in she worked it as best as she could and he as surprisingly gentle with her. when he was getting close he warned her but she only sucked harder and when he came she swallowed it all bulging out her stomach slightly. he quickly laid her back and lined himself up with her and slowly entered her as she wrapped her legs around him she whispered to him welcome home he reached a blockage in her and gently forced himself passed she gasped in pain which caused him to stop. she said please go slow and he did until he was all the way in. they both began to pick up the pace changing positions until she was on top riding him like a horse. he warned her he was getting ready to cum she leaned in and said please fill me up and he slammed himself in her as deep as he could go and exploded filling her womb like a water balloon making her look four months pregnant. her eyes rolled back and she passed out in his arms and he held her close. 

----------------------------------Lemon ending ----------------------------------------

(Izuku POV) as i finished in her she passed out on top of me and i held her close i wanted to cover her up but we were both on top of my blankets i felt a slight stinging in my back and i had wings shoot out of my back it felt odd but familiar at the same time i gently wrapped them around her and began to join her in sweet slumber not bothering to pull out of her. she did tell me it was my home now. 

(All Might POV) i call Midnight to ensure that the boy is alright. Inko is very worried and i hoped that she turned Ochaco away from the apartment. it's not like her to not answer my phone calls i asked Inko for the keys to her apartment and go check on Midnight and young Midoriya. when i get to the apartment i enter i quietly open the door to young Midoriya's room. and he was covered by a leather green blanket and was a sleep. but i didn't see Midnight so i look around until i go into Inko's room and there she was a sleep and she looked pregnant. i gently woke her and she looked at me in shock.

(Midnight POV) i feel someone gently shaking me and as i wake up. it was All Might i can see the look of concern on his face. as he looked at my swollen belly i looked down also and realized it wasn't a dream the boy really did a number on me. my legs are numb both my holes down there hurt like hell and my jaw was sore. that was the craziest sex i ever had. but i'm going to have to talk to him about using my backdoor without my permission or at least a warning. 

(All Might POV) Midnight are you ok? did another student show up? how long was young Midoriya asleep for?

(Midnight POV) i think i'm ok but i can't feel my legs. i don't know about the other two questions because i passed out and i think Midoriya carried me and put im in this bed. i slightly lift the covers and look down and think to myself yup i'm still naked and leaking him out of me. 

(All Might POV) i tell Midnight i'll be right back as i head towards young Midoriya's room. as i quietly enter as i get closer i notice that it's not a blanket covering him it looks like a giant wing. i also realize he's not alone as i see a second head just barely under his wing.

Author) i hope you enjoyed.