Hard choices and training

(Izuku POV) as i wait on the girls i look at my song choices i know one i really want to sing and im on the fence for the other Ochaco Momo and all of the girls walk in and i get flustered really fast. is it ok for me to be the only guy here. it didn't register in my head until Mineta said something about it as the girls sit i pull out the chair for Ochaco and she sits down and i sit next to her. we all start in lite conversation eating our meal before we begin to sing. the girls start to line up to pick their songs and once again i was told im going to be last. 

Ochaco goes first and the song is Alone (restrung) by Alan Walker as i listen to her sing and pay attention to the lyrics my eyes start to water. once she finished i walked up to her lifted her up and kissed her a deep passionate kiss i didn't care who was watching. 

(the girls POV) that was no fair why is she the only one that he looks at like that. OMG he just walked up to her crying and kissed her when he put her down he looked at us and he apologised for crying. 

(Izuku POV) i look at the rest of the girls as i hold Ochaco's hand and explain that i was alone a lot as a child how i was bullied until high school and now that i have her i no longer feel that way. 

(Ochaco POV) looking at Deku as he explained himself made me cry. i never knew, he always carried himself like nothing was ever wrong. i would have ever guessed that he had it so bad. he walked me to my seat and sat next to me as we listened to the rest of the girls sing. it was fun until it was his turn.

(Bakugo POV) i was looking through the glass why does he room have to be soundproof. i see round face singing then Deku walked up to her and kissed her. i want to just blow him up to kingdom come. im going to make him regret being born. i go to my booth to join Mineta and Kirishima.

(Izuku POV) I looked at everyone in the room and said that i was going through a lot of changes lately and this is how i felt sometimes and to be honest when i lose myself it shows in my eyes. my first song is Demons by Imagine dragons. when i was done i looked at Ochaco and smiled i told her that i thought i would always be alone but i found her and she was the person i would die for. i sang my second song is to die for by sam smith. as  i sang i looked into her eyes and she began to cry again. i begin to look at  the other girls while i sing and they are just looking at me with tears in their eyes as i looked at Momo i see sadness. i continue to sing putting all my emotions into it. there wasn't a dry eye in the room. 

(the girls POV) we look at Midoriya sing his first song and we were kind of confused as kind as he is we never would have guessed that he had a dark side to him but Ochaco looked at him like she understood what he meant. but when he sang his second song we were done. once again the water works came out why do we bother with makeup. 

(Izuku POV) once i was done i walk over to Ochaco and said it's time for us to leave. she took my hand and we began to leave when she turn back to Momo and smiled i wont forget to ask him. i get us a cab and we head to her apartment and she invited me in once we were in she started to kiss me. i pull away after a moment just long enough to let my mom know im ok and staying with a friend

----------------------------------Lemon Warning ----------------------------------------

(third person POV) as they begin to kiss again he lifts her dress off of her revealing a very sexy underwear set and he begins to lose it she looks at his pants and sees his pants bulging and pulls them down

(third person POV) as they begin to kiss again he lifts her dress off of her revealing a very sexy underwear set and he begins to lose it she looks at his pants and sees his pants bulging and pulls them down. she is smacked in the face with his hardon she begins to kiss it then she begins to give him a blowjob determined not to stop until he cums.  once she started to deep throat him he began to grunt and held her head in place cumming down her throat making her belly bulge out he laid her back and began to explore her love hole with his tongue make her squeal  in pleasure as she came he lined himself up with her and began to work his way in as she wrapped he legs around him pulling him in the rest of the way. he quickened his pace the changed positions several times until he grunted that he was cumming and she said please cum in me fill me up with your love and came in her making her swell up like she was pregnant her eyes rolled back as she passed out. 

----------------------------------Lemon ending ----------------------------------------

(Izuku POV) I keep myself in her and roll onto my back and bring my wings out again and i cover both of us up and go to sleep. i wake to my alarm going off and my little Mochi on top of me. as i shut off my alarm i remember that she didn't take the pill last night and start to panic. i woke her up and ask her to take a pill she smiled at me saying she took it before i picked her up that she was wanting this also. 

(Ochaco POV) Deku i want to ask you a question and please don't take this the wrong way. Momo really likes you and wants to be a part of your life. do you want to be with her also?

(Izuku POV) Are you kidding?

(Ochaco POV) No i'm not that's why she invited us out last night to ask me if i could bring it up to you. 

(Izuku POV) Baby you know i love you right. you're my woman i don't need other lovers i have you the second song i sang spelled it all out for you.

(Ochaco POV) i know that honey but you're still hard i bet it never went down last night and the only reason you stopped was because i passed out. i'll always be your number one but i'll never be able to completely satisfy you. not that i won't try but for me will you give her a chance.

(Izuku POV) Ochaco i love you. i'll do this for you because i love you but there's one thing you have to do before i agree to this.

(Ochaco POV) what's that?

(Izuku POV) i want to meet your parents. i Look a the time and panic i have to meet All Might in 30 Minutes. i quickly kiss Ochaco and drew my wings back in put on my clothing and bolt out the door running to my house changing and running back out to meet All MIght.

(All MIght POV) Young Midoriya your just on time get ready because this is going to hurt.

(Izuku POV) I'm ready All Might.

Author see you soon