Time of their lives

Inko pov) How do i look?

Ochaco pov) you look great.

Inko pov) are you sure i know I'm not as slim as i used to be.

Tsuyu pov) I think All Might is going to love it.

Inko pov) Ok.

Momo pov) Well all we need now is to get everything that goes with the dress.

Mina pov) don't forget to order the flowers

Kyoka pov) My parents and I have the music covered.

Toru pov) and last but not least i have your makeup covered

Inko pov) Girls i can't thank you enough. Doing this on my own would be stressful.

meanwhile at the Taylors.

Izuku pov) All Might you look fine stop worrying so much. My mother is going to love the way it looks on you.

All Might pov) Are you sure i was never good at things like this. I just don't want to disappoint her.

Izuku pov) I never thought I would see the day that All Might would be nervous. I guess you really are normal person.

All Might pov) Room full of villains no problem, burning buildings I'm the first one in. Disappointing your mother scares me.

Izuku pov) I don't think your ever going to have to worry about that.

All Might pov) Can i ask you why did you push for this. we could wait until after your fight.

Izuku pov) Because i don't know how this is going to end. So i want just to see my mother happy. She sacrificed so much while i was growing up. So if the next couple of days takes all of her worries away its worth it to me.

All Might pov) How are you holding up?

Izuku pov) I'm fine but for the next couple of days i don't want to think about it. but for now It's all about you and my mother. Can I ask you for a favor?

All Might pov) Anything, you know that.

Izuku pov) If anything bad happens to me please cheer my mother up and keep her safe. I don't think that I'll lose but anything is possible, if they kick me out of the hero course please cheer her up. Just as i finished my statement two people walk in.

Aizawa pov) Hey Toshi your looking sharp. Problem child your looking good, just please do something with your hair for the wedding.

Izuku pov) I've tried my hair does what it wants.

Hizashi pov) (AKA Present mic) I have hairspray that would even keep that mess down.

Izuku pov) Just as i was about to call Mr. Hizashi Present mic. All Might hand covered my mouth, he is off duty All Might said. I cleared my voice i didn't know you were going to the wedding.

Hizashi pov) Seeing Toshi get married lit a fire under me. Everyone knows that one of the best places to pickup single chicks is at a wedding.

All Might pov) You know this is going to be a private event right?

Hizashi pov) Well that kind of sucks.

All Might pov) There's an open bar.

Hizashi pov) That sounds great.

Aizawa pov) Try to stay sober until after they tie the knot. I don't want to have drag you out during the ceremony.

All Might pov) Hizashi just keep in mind that Inko might have Izuku drop you in the ocean if you accidentally ruin her wedding.

Hizashi pov) I gulp as I look over to Izuku who is giving me an evil smile. You wouldn't dare.

Izuku pov) If you ruin my mother's wedding. They will never be able to find your remains.

Aizawa pov) Ok that's enough, Hizashi try on your suit and Izuku I'll fix your hair on the wedding day.

Time skip to the wedding day

Inko pov) I'm so nervous.

Momo pov) Toru has done a wonderful job. You look beautiful.

Tsuyu pov) I know All Might is going to be very happy to see you.

Men's side

Aizawa pov) You're looking sharp Toshi.

All Might pov) I Hope Inko isn't disappointed.

Izuku pov) I know my mom is going to love how you look. I have to go now I'll see you in a few i have to go to my mothers side now.

Ochaco pov) Who would be knocking at this time. I 'll get it oh it you Izuku.

Izuku pov) You look wonderful Mom. i felt a tear stream down my face.

Inko pov) Please don't cry because I'll start to cry and my makeup will become a mess.

Izuku pov) I walk up to my mom and hug her. Are you ready to see your soon to be husband.

Inko pov) Yes I am.

Izuku pov) I took my mother's arm and we walked to the grand hall. All of the girls wore matching dresses. The only one missing was Kyoka she was with her family playing the music. Momo went up front and signaled Kyoka and the music changed. The girls walked up first then followed by Kota who was my ring bearer. Then by Eri who was the flower girl. Followed by my mom and I.

All Might pov) I smile as the girls walked in step with the music. Followed by a nervous Kota, then a smiling Eri who was doing a great job spreading the rose petals. When Inko walked in my heart skipped a beat. She was beautiful I couldn't take my eyes off her, As she walked with Izuku it really hit me. I have a family that loves me and I love them.

Izuku pov) As I step away from my mother and join the groom's men. I smile as they exchange their vows. I looked at my girls and saw the tears streaming. Then they were pronounced husband and wife. I didn't expect what happened next. All Might Cleared his throat and asked the guests to please wait. All of the girls walked away. Then Aizawa pushed me forward. The priest smiled and said you're next. I looked at my parents confused. It was my mom that spoke.

Inko pov) I spoke with all of their parents and they all agreed. These girls love you and deserve to officially be your wives.

Izuku pov) When I looked down the isle the wedding music started again. The girls began walking down the isle with their fathers. Tears began to running down my cheeks. Today was the best day of my life. My mom married my hero. I married the loves of my life.