Best of friends

Izuku pov) As we landed in front of my mothers house i knocked on the door i was surprised when All Might opened the door. My mom walked up right behind him and her face broke into a smile when she saw us standing at the door.

Inko pov) Izuku everything ok? you normally call before you show up.

Izuku pov) Mom i have some news that i wanted to give you in person. I could see the look of concern in her eyes as i paused taking in a deep breath. Mom Ochaco is pregnant. My moms hands shot to her mouth and tears began streaming down her face.

Inko pov) i walk past All Might and pull Ochaco in for a hug when did you find out and please come inside.

Ochaco pov) We just found out about a half hour ago but we have some things we have to get plus Izuku has some things that he needs to do.

Inko pov) i finally release Ochaco and hug Izuku and say don't worry about it All Might and i will take her to get her prenatal pills and get some other things that i know that she's going to need. Izuku pulled back a little and said we don't want to impose. i just smiled at him and said your not imposing and i just want to make sure that Ochaco has everything that she's going to need.

Izuku pov) Ochaco looked at me and said it's fine go. i want to talk with her. I'll see you when you get home. I looked at All Might and my mother and said I'll see you later and launched back into the air to get ready for my date.

Ochaco pov) So when did the two of you become a couple? The look on both of their face's told me that i hit the nail on the head.

Izuku pov) As i landed at my house Eri greeted me me at the door in her usual happy manner and then asked for Ochaco. she looked sad when i told her that she was with grandma Inko. Eri really loves spending time with her grandma. i promised her that I'll take her to visit her grandma soon. Momo walked in and asked for Ochaco i told her that she was with my mom. I reminded her that i was meeting up with Mina and Toru today. i changed quickly and went over to the dorms to pick them up.

Mina pov) Toru was fixing my hair when we heard the knock on the door. i got up and answered the door and it was Izuku and he was dressed nicely. I blushed when he stepped back and he looked me up and down.

Izuku pov) wow you look nice Mina. If you not ready I'll go get Toru and I'll ne right back. There's no need she's here Mina said. Toru walked up and she was dressed really nice. I shifted my eyes and i could see her clearly. Wow You look really nice Toru, i really like what you did with your hair. Toru began to blush which made her look even prettier. I rented out a karaoke booth for us i did promise you that i would sing for you. I could see the excitement in their eyes as we left.

 I could see the excitement in their eyes as we left

Izuku pov) As we arrived at karaoke Barn we entered our private both the three of us ordered our food as we ate our food and i could see the excitement on the girls face

Izuku pov) As we arrived at karaoke Barn we entered our private both the three of us ordered our food as we ate our food and i could see the excitement on the girls face. Ok girls what kind of songs would you like to hear. Mina and Toru Looked at me and asked do we get to pick. I looked at them and said ok I'll try my best I'll sing three songs for you.

Mina pov) Toru and i both remember the songs that Izuku sung that made us cry when we first heard him sing. even though we both normally like more dance type music we both agreed that tonight we wanted a sad songs and a love song we finally agreed to the songs and Izuku stood up and sang.

Toru pov) I looked over at Mina and i could see the tears start to roll down her cheeks as we listened to him sing. This was the one time i wished Izuku couldn't see me because my tears were also running down me face. I knew that he could see me because his eyes were cat like but he never skipped a beat taking a deep breath when he was done. When he sang the next songs all i could see was him.

Izuku pov) As i finished the last song the girls looked at me with tears in their eyes. I walked up to Mina and Toru and extended my hands out to them each grabbed it and i pulled them up into a tight hug. I apologized to them especially Toru for making her feel left out. To my surprise it was Toru that kissed me first. It was a deep passionate kiss she put all of her emotions into that kiss. When she pulled back Mina turned my head and said now its my turn and she kissed me when she pulled back from our kiss. i looked both of them and smiled and said i had a wonderful time and asked what would you like to do next there's no rush and no pressure. It all about what the two of you want. Toru looked at me and she touched my face.

Toru pov) I reached out and touched Izuku's face. Izuku you have to be the nicest guy i know. you make me want to be with you. I just wish that i didn't push you away when i saw how strong you are.

Mina pov) I've never been more turned on by someone telling me that there's no pressure and we can do what ever i wanted to do. But right now there's nothing more that i want than to be with you.