Sports festival and a Xray

(Izuku POV) After we were saved by All Might and the rest of the staff. life resumed as usual MR Aizawa came to work looking like a mummy. and told us about the sports festival that was coming up. he told us how important it was do do well and that we needed to train hard. for  internships that could set us up in the future. during this time we start to train even though i'm training hard i still squeeze in some time to see Ochako. even though all we did was train together it was still nice.  and the day finally arrived. we were put in a large waiting room to wait to enter the sports arena at this time Todoroki declared a challenge to me and told me how he was going to beat me in the festival. i replied by telling him i know hes better than me but im going to win.

(Bakugo POV) Why is Todoroki challenging Deku im better than he is damn this is pissing me off. i also notice that round face girl and Deku get along really well this gives me an idea. i snatch her away from him before he even has a chance with her. 

(Izuku POV) After we all walked into the arena and Kacchan declared he would win we lined up for the race. im nervous but i think i have a chance to win. as we got the signal i begin running for all that im worth i still don't have control over my power so i'll wait to use it. Todoroki used his quirk and now im trying not to fall but im still making good time. then robots appear and Todoroki freezes them and takes off Kacchan takes off using his quirk along with a few other students. but my class for the most part  is plowing forward. i grab a big piece of metal about at tall as me and use it to destroy a robot that targeted me. then i hear a cannon Momo made one with her quirk and destroy the robots like nothing. i keep the metal with me and begin to chace the race leaders. 

(All Might POV) it was smart of young Midoriya to destroy the robot with that piece of metal but why is he still running with it doesn't he realize how heavy that is. but still he is starting to catch up to the front runners. great now going across the gores with the metal strapped to his back what is he thinking i just hope he completes the race and moves on in the tournament.

(Izuku POV) i finished the gorges now im up to a minefield  i start to use the metal on my back to dig up the mines and make a pile i put the metal in front of me and jump on the pile

(Izuku POV) i finished the gorges now im up to a minefield  i start to use the metal on my back to dig up the mines and make a pile i put the metal in front of me and jump on the pile. i'm launched past everyone like they were standing still  amd win the race i look up to where i think All Might is and raise my hand in victory and start to sob. the cavalry battle was next Ochako Fumikage and mei joined me and we made it through the next match.

(Bakugo POV) that damn nerd first he beats me in the race then i couldn't get his headband and he still made it to the next match and that girl was on his team yeah that sealed the deal im going to get her. they finally posted who im going to fight. who the hell is Ochako?

(Izuku POV) my first match is against shinso as i step into the ring he provoked me and i spoke he asked me to walk out of the ring and i did just as i was getting ready to step out of bounds i saw eyes looking at me

(Izuku POV) my first match is against shinso as i step into the ring he provoked me and i spoke he asked me to walk out of the ring and i did just as i was getting ready to step out of bounds i saw eyes looking at me. and a dragon outline behind them my fingers moved on their own i snapped out of the mind control and toss Shinso out of the ring. next is Todoroki. as i get back to where my class is and watch the rest of the matches it was Ochako turn against Kacchan. she helped me out its time to return the favor.  

(Ochako POV) Deku walks into my waiting area and offers to help. he is so nice to me but i decline the help i need to do this on my own. i give him my best smile and tell him i'll see him in the semi finals and leave the room,

(Izuku POV) i get back to my seat to watch Ochako fight she did her best but lost it hurt to see her lose. but for now i need to get ready for my fight. i head to the waiting room and saw Ochako sitting there she look sad it hurt my heart to see her like that. i tried to cheer her up a little but i had to leave. as i walk away i see Endeavor the #2 hero and Todoroki father. after that conversation i go to the arena to fight shoto. as we fight i notice that he is only using his ice and it's slowing him down. i've already broken most of my fingers by this time  i tell him that's it's his power not his father and the next thing i know i see flames a lot of them.

(Todoroki POV) Midoriya is crazy instead of trying to win he is taunting me but he's right i can be my own hero i use my flames everything around me fades away all i see is Midoriya. i'm at peace i'm not my a father. as i let loose mt attack i thank Midoriya and i get blasted back by the recoil i make ice behind me.

 (All Might POV) young Midoriya you were trying to save him the whole time. they are charging up Cementoss put up barriers which were destroyed by young Midoriya and young Todoroki. as the smoke and debri clear young Todoroki is left in the ring with ice behind him and young Midoriya was out of the ring and left a small crater the impact should have killed him i leave for recovery girl's office. 

(recovery girl POV) Izuku was brought into my office again i swear he's in here more than every other student wait until i see All Might. as  i take some X Rays i see something that shouldn't be there. he has marks on his bones i take a few more X rays and all of his bones have the same mark. i really need to talk to All Might.

(All Might POV) i walk into recovery girl's office and the starts yelling at me. but when she finally calms down she asked me about the symbol on midoriya's bones. she shows me the xray's and all of his bones have them. i think i need  to call his mother maybe she has answers. Lets get her in here as soon as possible. 

(Author) the story goes canon till the end of the competition 

i hope you enjoyed it i'll update it soon.