Izuku's conviction

Izuku pov) I was still in shock as the screen went dark. He ripped Shigaraki's head off like it was nothing to him. I looked over to Momo and Ochaco both were still on their knees. I quickly picked them up and ripped off a part of my shirt and begin to clean their faces. Go wash your face and I'll clean this mess. The girls quickly turned and went to the kitchen. 

All Might pov) I'll call principal Nezu and tell him about the change of plans. You need to get a hold of Bahamut and tell him what happened. Inko came in with a mop and bucket and began cleaning up the mess. I could see something was wrong with Izuku he sat on the sofa with a look of concern. Izuku what's wrong?

Izuku pov) This is really bad. 

All Might pov) what are you talking about?

Izuku pov) Both my mom and All Might were looking at me. Bahamut is big on honor. If AFO tries anything things will get ugly very quickly. I'm not strong enough to stop him. What ever he hits here is going to die. AFO wants this to be publicly broadcasted and I'm pretty sure that he will make that happen. Plus when I fight him I'm going to have to kill him. I've hurt many opponents so far, but I never killed anyone. You heard him I'm going to have to kill him for my family to be safe. 

Inko pov) I put down the mop and walk over to my son. I kneel in front of him and looked him in his big green eyes. I will love you no mater what you have to do to protect your family. I don't care what the pubic thinks of you I'll always be here for you. It's not fair that you have to make this choice, but whatever you choose I'm proud to be your mom.

Izuku pov) I hugged my mom and found my resolve. I stood up and went into my basement and contacted my master. I explained everything that happened and i felt the anger though our connection.

Tsuyu pov) There was a knock at the door and i said I'll get it. It was principal Nezu and Mr. Aizawa, Midnight, Present Mic, Ectoplasm and Cementoss. Please come in. 

Nezu pov) Where is Izuku? 

Inko pov) He'll be up when he's done talking with Bahamut. 

Izuku pov) When i returned to the living room principal Nezu and all of my teachers were there. All of the girls were gone and All Might was explaining to them what had happened. he was telling them about AFO demands as i walked in. 

Nezu pov) How did the talk go? 

Izuku pov) badly.

Nezu pov) How bad?

Izuku pov) he's going to turn anyone who interferes into a pink mist. 

Midnight pov) How is he going to do that?

Izuku pov) if you punch something living hard and fast enough it's body will turn into a pink mist. 

Ectoplasm pov) Izuku how strong is he? Can any of us stop him.

Izuku pov) I can't put into words how strong he is. I fought him in a world that had fifty times earths gravity and he moved as it was nothing. If he shifts into his other forms anything short of a nuke he wouldn't even feel. I'm pretty sure he'll just get pissed off if you hit him with a nuke to the face. 

Ectoplasm pov) Your joking right?

Nezu pov) You weren't there when Izuku shifted his form he was taking gunshots like they were nothing. The girls even dropped a car and a boulder on him and it didn't hurt him. So i couldn't imagine what Bahamut could take. 

Izuku pov) Speaking about shifting, When i was training Bahamut gave me a part of his essence. It changed my shifted forms. I'm bigger and stronger in both forms now. 

All Might pov) How did he give you his essence?

Izuku pov) he punched me so hard i was launched like a bullet. my mom ran over to me and began lifting my shirt trying to make sure i was ok. finally i took off my shirt. 

Inko pov) I ran over to my son and had him take off his shirt to check him over. You got a tattoo!!! I grabbed his arm and i began to look at his tattoo it moved and i let go of his arm. It moved!!

Izuku pov) It's not a tattoo. He gave me a pendant it's proof that I'm his disciple. when i took the pendant into my hand it buried itself into my skin and became this mark.

Nezu pov) I walked closer to Izuku and took a closer look at the mark and just as Inko said it moved

Nezu pov) I walked closer to Izuku and took a closer look at the mark and just as Inko said it moved. Both of its eyes focused on me and blinked. I began to back away just in case. Izuku could you please put your shirt back on. 

Izuku pov) I put my shirt on and looked at my teachers. I'm going to fight him and I'll stop him once and for all. He threatened to go after my descendants then the future OFA. I can't let that happen. No I won't let that happen my family deserves to be safe. 

Nezu pov) We are in the profession of capturing villains not executing them. 

Izuku pov) He ripped Shigaraki's head off without a second thought. He's been alive for how many years now. How long can he stay in Tartarus before he figures out a way to escape. 

Cementoss pov) No one has ever been able to escape from Tartarus. 

Izuku pov) can you promise me that he won't be able to escape. That my grandchildren won't have to worry about that mad man coming after them. He should already be dead after what All Might did to him. Look me in the eyes and promise me that he won't escape, and that my children and grandchildren will be safe.

Nezu pov) If you do this I won't be able to let you graduate from the hero academy course.

Izuku pov) that's fine when I'm done if you still feel that way I'll leave the hero course on my own. That is my conviction.