Sneak attack

Izuku pov) As we got back to our hotel room Momo pulled me in and hugged me. She had tears in her eyes as she told me how afraid that mad man was going to kill me. Spinner told her how ruthless he was. I looked into her eyes and told her that i will risk everything to protect the ones i love. i leaned down and picked her up and carried her over  to the bed and sat her down on me lap and just held her. 

Momo pov) As i sat on his lap i told him how my world would be destroyed if i lost him. i looked into his big green eyes and kissed him. Then something in me broke my tears flowed freely as i kissed him and began stripping him down.

____________________lemon warning______________________

Izuku could feel how desperate Momo was and began kissing her passionately they stripped down and Izuku laid Momo on the bed there was no foreplay he pushed himself deep inside her. Momo gasped as she clawed at his back wrapping her legs around his thighs. Momo pulled Izuku closer to her and she bit down at the base of his neck by his shoulder. This triggered something primal in Izuku. He was normally gentile with the girls due to his size but now he was trying to pound every inch of himself into Momo. He grabbed her breast and leaned down and began sucking and biting them. Momo grabbed the back of his head and pulled it into her chest as she screamed out in a mix of pain and ecstasy. Izuku rolled onto his back and Momo began riding him as if her life depended on it. He grabbed both of her breasts as she bounced up and down. their eyes locked and Izuku could see his his future children in her eyes. He pushed her back then rolled her over pulling her hips up to him and began pounding her from behind. Izuku reached forward and grabbed her hair and pulled. I'm going to cum he exclaimed. please cum i want every drop in me Momo yelled. with one last powerful thrust he began pumping Momo with his cum. her belly bloated as she felt him finishing inside of her. He held her in place until he was done when he let her go she fell forward and rolled over. Izuku saw the marks he left on her body from being so rough. Momo looked at bite marks and scratches she left on him, and at the same time both asked are you ok. Both began to giggle until Izuku said ready for round two.

__________________end of lemon_______________________

Momo pov) I blacked out after round two i woke up in his warm embrace covered by his wing. my stomach felt like i got hit by a baseball bat repeatedly. i don't know what about last night made us go nuts but I'm paying for it now. As i look over at Izuku he is still asleep until his phone rang.

Izuku pov) i woke to the sound of All Might's ring tone. I rolled over and picked up my phone and he asked me to go down to the police station that Shigaraki said he had a message just for me. When i rolled back over i saw the look of concern in Momo's eyes as she asked is every thing all right. I placed my hand on her face and gently caressed her cheek and told her what was happening.

Momo pov) I'm going with you.

Izuku pov) It's not safe. But if you want me to take your I will.

Momo pov) I'm not weak and I want you to be able to rely on me. You're not alone in this. I'm also a hero in training.

Izuku pov) As we arrived at the police station All might was there along with Mr. Aizawa. 

All Might pov) Young Midoriya i need you to follow me. Miss Yaoyorozu i need you to stay with Mr. Aizawa. Only two people are allowed to visit the prisoner at a time. He is in the max security holding cell. 

Izuku pov) As i followed All Might he told me that Shigaraki was talking as if he knew he wouldn't be here for long. As we approached his cell i could see the hate in his eyes. 

Shigaraki pov) You bastard i will get out of here and i will kill you and all of your family and loved ones. just wait my master will free me. 

Izuku pov) Your not going anywhere 

Shigaraki pov) fuck you just wait my master will free me. you bastard because of you i lost my left hand.

Izuku pov) Shigaraki i will do what ever it takes to protect the people around me and if i have to cut off your other hand i will to keep the people safe. 

All Might pov) The back wall ripped free and a very familiar voice rang out. 

All for one pov) I didn't expect that from a disciple of All Might. That's not very heroic that sounds like something i would do practical and efficient. I stopped by to free my disciple i didn't expect to see you here. Izuku Midoriya I've been waiting to talk to you. How have you managed to beat my followers without help and who is you other master. your fighting style is too ruthless for All Might to be your only master. 

Izuku pov) His name is Bahamut and he is stronger than anyone else one this planet. 

All for one pov) If that's the case let me get rid of the worthless master that is here so you an bring the stronger one to me.

Izuku pov) As soon as he finished speaking he attacked. I immediately shifted into my half dragon form hardened the density on my skin and smashed the attack away from All Might. then yelled. you will never lay a hand on my master.