116- Disguise

"It seems like this guy can't get enough of tea because every time I catch a glimpse of him, he has a cup in his hand and is drinking from it. I hope his bladder explodes lol" - Wade laugh in his head

" So who is that person you are talking about?"

Hua Heng had no idea that one day she would have to finish a task that required her to show her entire face while wearing a dress. As expected, everyone was taken aback when they saw her disguised as a woman, but Hua heng had applied concealer to her face so that she wouldn't give too much away.

Once Shu Wei and Wade announce their plan, everyone sets to work, but Hua Heng and Wen Ping have a very vital part to play: they have to enter the governor's business while pretending to be girls. When Wen Ping heard that, he almost threw the book at Shu Wei where he was writing their plan and the report they would deliver to the palace, and Mu Qing was cackling at Wen Ping's gloomy countenance.

Hua Heng went as far as attaching artificial boobs to her tightly bound breasts. She may have hidden all the evidence that could be used against her, but there's still one thing she can't hide. This is especially true of her feminine proportions, notably her skinny waist. The tight bondage she usually uses to hide her curvy waist in a disguise won't work today because she'll be approaching an enemy base disguised as a young woman, where an elderly woman or someone is likely to be conducting inspections.

Wen Ping was now similarly dressed, but his face was dark, and if someone compliments him on his appearance, he will beat them with his flying swords. While Hua Heng dresses independently. The individuals that dressed Wen Ping were now exhausted on the ground, and every one of their faces has a black eye, Wen Ping.

Looking at the two dressed men in front of them Mu Qing and others can't help to take a good look, especially at Rou Shufen's appearance and body. Wen Ping's dress-up is passable as a pretty woman with red hair but Hua Heng's looks not only will be accepted immediately but there is a possibility that the pig Governor will take possession of Rou Shufen instead of selling. Mu Qing and Wade both whistled as they look up and down at her.

"If you were a girl I'd cheerfully go to your house and ask for your hand in marriage. Damn, I know you're a boy but if you are dressed as a woman I will be blind to think you're really a girl. And you have a sister, right? My guess is that she's just as stunning as you are. What if I will have a hand in marriage towards your sister, Shufen?" Mu Qing said earning a glare eyebrow from Hua Heng

" Huh?! Mu, keep dreaming. My sister is a tad picky about selecting her partner." Hua Heng haughtily sneered

" What about you, eh?"-Mu

"Sorry, you're not my cup of tea"

"Ouch! hahaha! but seriously your appearance is hundred percent passable and also be careful because your beauty will surely be taken interest by the governor. But be careful too especially if that pig man will take notice of you" - Mu Qing said seriously. Even though he always put a flirty look and lines he also cared about his comrades. But looking at Rou Shufen who he doesn't know fully he felt something prickly inside of him imagining the guy being hurt in the mission .

It's making him feel uncomfortable but then again that feeling slowly faded making Mu Qing confused.

" Say, gentleman Rou are you really a guy? Your appearance and body shape now really resembles a woman"- Wade

"I looked a little bit the same as my sister if you look at my face closely, I still have a male appearance, and it is none of your business if my waist and body appear to be a little bit thin because I bondage my waist so that it appears to have curves," she said.